Netanyahu

bernie428
Board Meister

Netanyahu

Post by bernie428 »

I never liked this guy, so it doesn't bother me one bit that at least some of his underhanded deeds have caught up with him.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/attorney- ... -1.5367653
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Netanyahu

Post by 1791 »

Sounds like a coup. This guy has been steel facing down terror. Be really sad if this costs him his job. He is truly a hero. We do not have anyone like him over here. This guy has been ready to fight since day one. Hes gettin old and still fighting. Who cares if he took some cigars. The whole thing is a joke
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Oh wow! Another politician is a lying, thieving, cheating, corrupt scumbag. Who would’ve thought it?
spooker

Post by spooker »

The average Israeli doesn't like Netanyahu ... they are cynical about their government's actions under him ... they are frustrated that the Knesset can't gather a government that will find solutions to the issues faced in their part of the world ... having a "strong man" at the head of the government hasn't diminished the problems, it's exacerbated them due to a leader that forces his will upon a democracy ... the parallel is that no successful business operates on the shoulders of a single boss, but on the divestment of authority and responsibility to others that share a vision and can find multiple ways to create the reality based on those beliefs

My statements come from discussions I've had with a coworker who moved here from Israel 6 years ago and his family's attitudes ... with the multiple elections and outcomes sparking many lunchtime talks about the state of things ...
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

spooker wrote:The average Israeli doesn't like Netanyahu ... they are cynical about their government's actions under him ... they are frustrated that the Knesset can't gather a government that will find solutions to the issues faced in their part of the world ... having a "strong man" at the head of the government hasn't diminished the problems, it's exacerbated them due to a leader that forces his will upon a democracy ... the parallel is that no successful business operates on the shoulders of a single boss, but on the divestment of authority and responsibility to others that share a vision and can find multiple ways to create the reality based on those beliefs

My statements come from discussions I've had with a coworker who moved here from Israel 6 years ago and his family's attitudes ... with the multiple elections and outcomes sparking many lunchtime talks about the state of things ...

All of issues in region can be traced back to the UN not honoring the agreement put forth by league of nations, that was agreed by all parties involved.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

What Bibi is accused of doing. Is far less than what we know our own PM is guilty of. They do not seem to put up with much in Israel. Either that or this is a coup like is going on with the show trials in the USA to try to overturn the last and the next election

Return to “World”