Will U.S. turn to violence/man killed by police

JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Re: Will U.S. turn to violence/man killed by police

Post by JagXKR »

RupertBear wrote:
Again, the fear mongering falls flat on its face. No need for the threats from Trump, because there were very few protesters there. Those that were there were very peaceful.
Maybe the protesters knew in advance that the number of a Trump supporters were going to be so embarrassingly low, so they didn’t bother to show up.

Or maybe they were only peaceful due to a heavy police presence. And that is the reason I'm going with.
Good job Tulsa Police, you kept the left wing mob away from their violence, destruction, rioting and looting.
If only other cities would do their part. :-X
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

JagXKR wrote:
RupertBear wrote:
Again, the fear mongering falls flat on its face. No need for the threats from Trump, because there were very few protesters there. Those that were there were very peaceful.
Maybe the protesters knew in advance that the number of a Trump supporters were going to be so embarrassingly low, so they didn’t bother to show up.

Or maybe they were only peaceful due to a heavy police presence. And that is the reason I'm going with.
Good job Tulsa Police, you kept the left wing mob away from their violence, destruction, rioting and looting.
If only other cities would do their part. :-X

You go with your hunch. I’m going with what I saw on Fox News and CNN, and what I read on Breitbart. Very few Trump supporters.Very few protesters. No need for a police presence. Just a quiet Saturday night in Tulsa.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Warning - Tommy uses Language of colour

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
iSnack
Board Meister

Post by iSnack »

sobrohusfat wrote:Warning - Tommy uses Language of colour

Some extremely interesting opinions.

I like hearing from the 'actuals.'
iSnack
Board Meister

Post by iSnack »

Breaking, I guess.

"Secret Service tells press to leave White House grounds in highly unusual move"

http://myv949.com/2020/06/22/secret-ser ... sual-move/
iSnack
Board Meister

Post by iSnack »

I'm going to cross post this. (I give up)

"Secret Service tells press to leave White House grounds in highly unusual move"

http://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22/politics/ ... index.html
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

BET founder Robert Johnson mocks crowds pulling down statues, calls them 'borderline anarchists'

BET founder Robert Johnson, in an interview Wednesday with Fox News, blasted those who are toppling Confederate and other statues across the nation as "borderline anarchists" -- while challenging the notion that black Americans support this.

People tearing down statues "have the mistaken assumption that black people are sitting around cheering for them saying 'Oh, my God, look at these white people. They're doing something so important to us. They're taking down the statue of a Civil War general who fought for the South," Johnson said. "You know, black people, in my opinion, black people laugh at white people who do this the same way we laugh at white people who say we got to take off the TV shows."

Johnson, who became the country's first black billionaire in 2001, has made a $14 trillion pitch for reparations to descendants of slavery. But he said the movement to take down statues, cancel TV shows and fire professors does nothing to close the wealth gap that has persisted since slavery.

It's "tantamount to rearranging the deck chairs on a racial Titanic," Johnson told Fox News. "It absolutely means nothing."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bet-fo ... ds-statues
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

tantamount to rearranging the deck chairs on a racial Titanic,

Gives people something to do while they wait to die. Even a small step is better then no step at all.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

This is technically accurate but overstating the case. Keep in mind that a sign of being ostentatiously woke and white is saying you’re muting yourself so that black voices can be heard. But notice how loudly and loquaciously white liberals talk about how they’re muting themselves.

They’re being just as loud as they always were, if not louder. The irony is lost on them.

And then there’s the beautiful contrast here. Oh, look, a bunch of white people who are Very Angry at what’s happening to black people — and black people who are utterly perplexed at their attitude. In fact, they’re openly derisive of the protesters, laughing at the preposterousness of the situation.

My guess is that this isn’t confined to black conservatives, either. Everyone realizes just how this is nothing more than ostentatious self-flagellation of privileged white people — and no one wants to say anything.

Benji Irby is one of the few willing to point at the naked emperor. One can only hope more will follow his lead.

https://www.westernjournal.com/black-co ... A2uSZZfJ8Q
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#304495 does he walk from all charges because of blm movement, i would not bet against it
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

The inevitability of passive aggressive illegal protests.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/05/us/seatt ... index.html

"Whether they're protesters, whether they're homeless, whether they're broken down motorists, the freeway is simply not a safe place for pedestrians and we've said that steadfast," he said. "My hope is the result of this tragedy, the protesters will reconsider their desire to be on the interstate because I cannot guarantee their safety, plain and simple."

How about arresting them for their illegal blocking of an interstate? No? I guess we should just continue to allow people to commit crimes.

More of these events will happen unless the police start enforcing laws around highways and roadways illegally blocked by the passive aggressive hate filled left wing nuts.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

JagXKR wrote:The inevitability of passive aggressive illegal protests.

"Whether they're protesters, whether they're homeless, whether they're broken down motorists, the freeway is simply not a safe place for pedestrians and we've said that steadfast," he said. "My hope is the result of this tragedy, the protesters will reconsider their desire to be on the interstate because I cannot guarantee their safety, plain and simple."

How about arresting them for their illegal blocking of an interstate? No? I guess we should just continue to allow people to commit crimes.

More of these events will happen unless the police start enforcing laws around highways and roadways illegally blocked by the passive aggressive hate filled left wing nuts.

but the second these cowards need help they call 911 , cops should make that are a no go zone imo

so why did they call the cops to that area , do they and did they not say the protesters did not want cops coming into that area
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

JagXKR wrote:The inevitability of passive aggressive illegal protests.

Yes, more of these tragedies will happen, all because of Seattle's far left mayor.
She never called in the cops to take down CHOP until the protestors discovered where she lived.

There's a lot guilt this woman has on her shoulders.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Meanwhile America is locked, loaded and firing away,
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020 ... e-shooting
72 shot, 13 fatally, over Fourth of July weekend in Chicago so far and this is just in Chicago.

Where is the outrage, where are the protests? How many of these victims were innocent?
I guess these victims don't fit the protestors agenda.

Black lives only seem to matter when it's a white cop pulling the trigger.

What :cuss: up society we have.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “World”