Mass Shootings

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Mass Shootings

Post by the truth »

+++ wrote: May 15th, 2022, 1:34 am
harblz wrote: May 14th, 2022, 11:11 pm

No, he believed it was a privilege to be white. Those are two VERY different things.
"He didn't believe in white supremacy, he believed it was inherently superior to be white"

Nice post, really adds to the discussion.
like you said the news turned it into a racist shooting asap, even though he also killed whites.?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

^ Wfhy do I sense a bit of defensiveness? People kill in the name of their ideology. Just because you share the same skin color doesn't mean you share the same ideology. You would like a black person to condemn shooting even if the shooter was black so why not condemn this one unequivocally?

The evidence shows so far that this was a racially motivated shooting.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shooter- ... ted-attack
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

Glacier wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:40 am People kill in the name of their ideology.
Radicalized on 4chan,

Don't have children
Don't start a political movement
Don't contribute to your community
Decide to commit a mass shooting
Type up a manifesto namedropping all the sites that the feds want banned
Use all the gear the feds want banned
Use the weapons the feds want banned
Drive past the anti-white politicians
Drive past the federal building
Drive past the illegal immigrant sweatshop
Shoot up a grocery store filled with white people
Allow yourself to be captured, fuelling the white privilege myth

Definitely a white supremacist :130:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

My sympathies and condolences to Families and Friends of each victim gunned down by this nutcase.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

So many questions, including foremost, why he was able to legally buy a gun in NY in the first place.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/15/us/payto ... index.html
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
TheBanHammer

Post by TheBanHammer »

harblz wrote: May 14th, 2022, 10:52 pm
TheBanHammer wrote: May 14th, 2022, 8:49 pm What do 95% of these shootings have in common? They all happen in what the local governments have deemed "Gun Free Zones". All the "Gun Free Zones" are in Democrat run cities. The same people who always blame the gun which does not kill unless a human uses it in such a manner. You know where the mass shooters avoid almost all of the time? Cities where the law allows for concealed carry.
The same diatribe will now be spewed again how all guns need to be banned and again the only people who are punished are the law abiding gun owners. Criminals will always get there hands on guns, just like prohibition that resulted in massive numbers of deaths banning guns will only make things ten times worse. When you have a total black market for guns the big criminal organizations wring their greedy hands with glee and then the real killing starts. When you look at the rise in deaths when alcohol and Tabaco are banned it should be a no brainer as to the outcome of banning of firearms. The only difference is that the criminals then become the only ones armed and the rest of the public becomes fodder.
It makes me sick to think of how many school shooters could have been stopped with perhaps only one or two deaths instead of being able to run amok and kill scores. When an active shooter appears on the scene waiting for police who are 15 minutes away results in many extra fatalities. A couple of well trained armed teachers could stop threat completely before police even get the call. Not always of course but every last student has a way better chance of survival in this scenario. Ask a soldier who suddenly was pinned down by an enemy if they thought their chances would have been better if they were unarmed and sat there for 15 minutes waiting for people with guns to arrive! Those who only think with emotions and blame inanimate objects for acts of evil are complicit in assisting these psycho S.O.B's in accomplishing a higher body count. You live in an absolute dream world if you think any gun law or ban will make this go away.
England is a grand example where now most are not shot, but rather ridiculous numbers of people are stabbed to death and bombings are not uncommon. Looking to laws has always been a ridiculous method to address societal serious crime because the courts met out such weak administration of justice nowadays. Drugs being illegal for 75 years has worked out real well, totally fixed the problem lol. Murder has been illegal almost forever and still is unless you are a Clinton lol. Crime is illegal right across the board for the most part for all my natural life and I am far from a spring chicken yet it is more rampant and the spectrum of those committing crimes has grown to include every walk of life.
The government are still the pro's whose benchmarks are yet to have been surpassed. Oh the irony! The very ones who so many look to to solve the crime lol, the insanity is beyond the pale here. No doubt I will read loads of pure dumb foolery about how we must just make all of the guns disappear blah blah blah lol. Just a bunch of pure non sense that will never happen unless the military, police and every other organization that is armed on the planet also turns theirs in and they are all collectively destroyed but that is kind of hilarious because I would bet everything that almost every government would tuck some away just in case.
Like many on this planet I could kill you a 1001 ways and never have a gun within a country mile of me, good thing like 90% of the other normal citizens on the planet I value life and would never harm others unless in defense of those who have are not in a position to defend themselves. It takes actual minds and fixing society from the roots up to bring an end to this type of thing yet we have done nothing but move further away from fixing things than ever. There has been a concise effort to mess up society, the people, their relationships, their religion, their children, and culture and we are witnessing the fruit that that bears. Now prove me right wokies by writing comment upon comment full of vitriol and more division to make the world a better place lol. The more things change, the more they stay the same. I gave up believing there will ever be and end to this after decades of watching of the same tired, unsuccessful and clearly failing policies being repeated over and over again expecting a different outcome. Just like watching people voting for the same bunches of criminals every election cycle and the moaning that nothing has changed and again promises were not kept. We are our own worst enemy and the very thing that enables our woes. Nothing changes until we change! Citizens of groundhog day smdh.
Only the truly stupid take a mass shooting in the US and use it as justification for why our gun laws should mimic theirs. Who in their right mind looks at the US and thinks "yep, what they're doing is working."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

How did the parishners grab ahold of this guy with a gun?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#369065
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Queen K wrote: May 15th, 2022, 1:24 pm So many questions, including foremost, why he was able to legally buy a gun in NY in the first place.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/15/us/payto ... index.html
Even if shooter was blocked from purchasing a weapon legally, the US has a huge black market on guns.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
TheBanHammer

Post by TheBanHammer »

TheBanHammer wrote: May 15th, 2022, 6:00 pm
harblz wrote: May 14th, 2022, 10:52 pm

Only the truly stupid take a mass shooting in the US and use it as justification for why our gun laws should mimic theirs. Who in their right mind looks at the US and thinks "yep, what they're doing is working."
*removed*
Where did I say their laws or anything they are doing is working lol?
Last edited by ferri on May 16th, 2022, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

the truth wrote: May 15th, 2022, 7:29 am like you said the news turned it into a racist shooting asap, even though he also killed whites.?
The media didn’t turn it into a racist shooting… the shooter’s beliefs and manifesto did a fine job of that without the media doing anything.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

the truth wrote: May 15th, 2022, 7:29 am
+++ wrote: May 15th, 2022, 1:34 am

"He didn't believe in white supremacy, he believed it was inherently superior to be white"

Nice post, really adds to the discussion.
like you said the news turned it into a racist shooting asap, even though he also killed whites.?
I would say, the white people he killed was unfortunately collateral damage from his real intent, to kill as many blacks as possible for his racist agenda.....the Great Replacement. I'm sure if this was an Arab shooter and a couple of Muslims were killed in the process, that little tidbit would be overlooked as usual.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The shooting in the church yesterday looks to be also hate motivated. Hatred of blacks and hatred of Christians to the point of murder can only be condemned unoquivocally.

No ideology that promotes murder should be tolerated.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Wasn't the shooter at the Church a 60 year old Asian man? Maybe he hates Presbretrians?
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

The white 18-year-old who fatally shot 10 people at a Buffalo supermarket researched the local demographics and arrived a day in advance to conduct reconnaissance with the intent of killing as many Black people as possible, officials said Sunday.

The racially motivated attack came a year after the gunman was taken to a hospital by State Police after making threats involving his high school, according to authorities.

seems str8 forward to me if they know he did research on who was going to be around there .
Police said 11 Black people and two white people were shot Saturday in the rampage
2 whites out of 13 people with rest being black shows without doubt who the intended targets were. it is crystal clear
Last edited by captkirkcanada on May 16th, 2022, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

It wasn't reported on much because the shooter was the wrong colour, but the Brooklyn subway shootings appeared to be motivated by hate as well:
Buried in a sea of disturbing videos that Frank R. James posted on YouTube in recent weeks was a plan.

In between bigoted screeds tied to current events, he described an itinerary that would take him on a trip from Milwaukee in late March to the East Coast, where he was born. In more than one video, he recorded himself behind the wheel of a rented van, apparently making that journey back to what he called “the danger zone.”

And the day before the attack in which the police say he opened fire on a subway car, shooting 10 people and injuring at least 13 more, Mr. James posted a video in which he said he had often wanted to kill and to “watch people die” right in front of him.
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04/13 ... y-shooting
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”