Joe Biden Discussion

rustled
Buddha of the Board

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by rustled »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 9:47 am
rustled wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 8:05 am Interesting they're following the money funneled through Hunter to various members of the Biden family while Joe Biden was VP. There's little sense that would have been happening if there wasn't any access to Joe. We shall see.
What money did Hunter "funnel" to Joe Biden?
We haven't yet heard about money funneled directly to Joe Biden (AFAIK). Perhaps that's yet to come, though, now that they're following the money.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

rustled wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 9:49 am
We haven't yet heard about money funneled directly to Joe Biden (AFAIK). Perhaps that's yet to come, though, now that they're following the money.
Republicans have been investigating all this for almost four years or more, wouldn't they have found something by now to pin on J. Biden by now? It would be all over the news if they had found any little thing.
rustled
Buddha of the Board

Post by rustled »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:07 am
rustled wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 9:49 am
Republicans have been investigating all this for almost four years or more, wouldn't they have found something by now to pin on J. Biden by now? It would be all over the news if they had found any little thing.
LOL. Well, there's quite a money trail they're now able to follow. Whether or not anyone thinks that's "any little thing" is subjective. And would it be "all over the news"? C'mon, man! This is Biden!
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:07 am Republicans have been investigating all this for almost four years or more, wouldn't they have found something by now to pin on J. Biden by now? It would be all over the news if they had found any little thing.
Democrats have been investigating Trump for 8 years and just getting some potential headway now, just imagine what all we find about dear old Joe if there was just as much effort over the next 4 years by media and agencies........
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Veovis wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:32 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:07 am Republicans have been investigating all this for almost four years or more, wouldn't they have found something by now to pin on J. Biden by now? It would be all over the news if they had found any little thing.
Democrats have been investigating Trump for 8 years and just getting some potential headway now, just imagine what all we find about dear old Joe if there was just as much effort over the next 4 years by media and agencies........
Where's the evidence on Biden? We already know they have mountains of evidence on Trump, 91 charges, multiple indictments,(more to come). Not even a whiff of evidence against Joe Biden.
Republicans say "we think there's something, we just don't know what it is", so let's impeach Biden anyway.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:42 am Where's the evidence on Biden? We already know they have mountains of evidence on Trump, 91 charges, multiple indictments,(more to come). Not even a whiff of evidence against Joe Biden.
And it took time, and a heck of a lot more energy, and cooperation (instead of cover ups) by the other government agencies, and STILL it took 8 years.

There was no real evidence on Trump 4 years ago, under your argument they should have then stopped.

So either they continue to look into the very potentially shady dealings of Biden or they should have stopped looking at Trump.

Those are the options based on the rules you are putting out.

The reality is, BOTH should be properly investigated, as with many many other politicians in the states I bet. Start taking them down and punishing them, and maybe the corruption can lesson.

I know I know, you have been clear in your posts, Blue shirts are innocent and saints, red shirts are all crooked (it how you post), some of us just dislike crooked politicians no matter the shirt they wear.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Veovis wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:48 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:42 am Where's the evidence on Biden? We already know they have mountains of evidence on Trump, 91 charges, multiple indictments,(more to come). Not even a whiff of evidence against Joe Biden.
And it took time, and a heck of a lot more energy, and cooperation (instead of cover ups) by the other government agencies, and STILL it took 8 years.

There was no real evidence on Trump 4 years ago, under your argument they should have then stopped.

So either they continue to look into the very potentially shady dealings of Biden or they should have stopped looking at Trump.

Those are the options based on the rules you are putting out.

The reality is, BOTH should be properly investigated, as with many many other politicians in the states I bet. Start taking them down and punishing them, and maybe the corruption can lesson.

I know I know, you have been clear in your posts, Blue shirts are innocent and saints, red shirts are all crooked (it how you post), some of us just dislike crooked politicians no matter the shirt they wear.
Of course they should both be investigated and they have been, and given that Biden has been investigated for years with no result, they should keep digging and digging and call that grounds for impeachment.
Meanwhile Trump is in a very different situation, but Republicans like to pretend it's just like Biden's. The RESULTS of the investigations against Trump have come up with WAYYYYYYYY more, not just a son that dealt deals for BILLIONS of dollars with the Saudis, but Trump himself is now embroiled in multiple legal cases regarding the first 91 charges, so far. Difference is: we aren't counting what he hasn't been charged with, but the Republicans want to make a big deal about investigating Biden, and are talking impeachment already based on..... nada. So why the comparison between these two? They are nothing alike except that they are old guys and they are in politics. There was plenty of evidence against Trump, his cheating the banks and taxes, his push for the insurrection, his browbeating election officials to "find" votes, of course he hadn't taken the thousands of pages of classified documents AND refused to return them till later, but the videos of him doing so came out quite some time ago. Republicans have been beating the bushes trying to find something on Biden, no one can actually say anything he's done. That's not grounds for impeachment, they have none.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Sep 21st, 2023, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 12:06 pm
Of course they should both be investigated and they have been, and given that Biden has been investigated for years with no result....
Except that isn't true. That's where the argument fails. There have been more and more results and more to look into, especially since the fraud of the laptop being disinformation has been revealed. Now they need to actually dig through it and see what it means.

That cover up alone was monstrous enough, and the more they look into it and find things like comments stating he kicks half the money back to his dad means they need to keep looking.

Don't worry though, after they find the money trail they will never take Joe to court, he will get a pass for not being mental sound enough to stand trial.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Veovis wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 12:12 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 12:06 pm
Of course they should both be investigated and they have been, and given that Biden has been investigated for years with no result....
Except that isn't true. That's where the argument fails. There have been more and more results and more to look into, especially since the fraud of the laptop being disinformation has been revealed. Now they need to actually dig through it and see what it means.

That cover up alone was monstrous enough, and the more they look into it and find things like comments stating he kicks half the money back to his dad means they need to keep looking.

Don't worry though, after they find the money trail they will never take Joe to court, he will get a pass for not being mental sound enough to stand trial.
"Dig thru" what? the laptop and its contents have been "dug thru", they will never "take Joe to court" because he didn't do anything.No one has suggested that Biden is not sound enough to stand trial, and by the way: he hasn't been indicted which is why he hasn't been taken to court. He will not be indicted because he didn't do anything. This is a made up case by Republicans based on no evidence of anything."Oh you think Trump is bad?... Look over here!" It's a distraction tactic to take the attention of the voters off their Train Wreck of a candidate. If they don't get off that train soon, he's going to crash and burn.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

rustled wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 8:05 am Interesting they're following the money funneled through Hunter to various members of the Biden family while Joe Biden was VP. There's little sense that would have been happening if there wasn't any access to Joe. We shall see.
Only Hunter can say for sure. [icon_lol2.gif]

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

The myriad shell companies, millions of dollars paid by foreign interests to members of the Biden family along with testimony from Biden business associates and government whistleblowers are as easy for the media to dismiss as the fact that 10,000 illegal crossings in a single day constitutes irrefutable evidence that the WH is lying about the border being “secure.”

Follow the money. If not Joe Biden’s political influence, what did those millions of dollars buy? Like much of AG Garland’s testimony before the House the other day, the “we see no evidence” trope is a mixture of deliberate and shockingly real ignorance.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

d0nb wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 3:08 pm

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
Poor Hunter Biden, yeah, my Dad made me pay back loans too, at about 10% interest. Does that mean I was "funnelling money" to my Dad? lol Nothing in life is free.
Steve Bob
Fledgling

Post by Steve Bob »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 3:14 pm
d0nb wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 3:08 pm

Poor Hunter Biden, yeah, my Dad made me pay back loans too, at about 10% interest. Does that mean I was "funnelling money" to my Dad? lol Nothing in life is free.
If you'll recall the "perfect phone call" between the Very Stable Genius and Zelensky, you'll note Trump didnt ask for charges against Hunter or Biden, he simply wanted Zelensky to say they were going to open an investigation. The reason is simple, accusations are all they need to satisfy their cult of idiots.
We have Paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions and godlike technology. And it is terrifically dangerous, and it is now approaching a point of crisis overall. Edward O. Wilson
65deluxe
Übergod

Post by 65deluxe »

Yes people, Crooked Joe's brain has left the premises.

"Biden praises wrong group during speech at Congressional Hispanic Caucus' annual gala.
Marking his third gaffe in two days, Biden praised the 'Congressional Black Caucus' during an event for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus." (Im guessing maybe they all look the same to him?)

"The incident took place the day after he forgot to shake the hand of Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, known as "Lula," before leaving a joint press conference and, later that night, repeated the same story at a fundraiser just minutes apart."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... aucus-gala
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
65deluxe
Übergod

Post by 65deluxe »

Hey, remember when Pelosi tried to have the nuclear codes taken away from President Trump? I sure feel much better now that they're in the hands of senile, Crooked Biden. [icon_lol2.gif]

Article from 2022...
"Biden Policy Allows First Use of Nuclear Weapons".

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-04 ... ar-weapons
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."

Return to “World”