Joe Biden Discussion

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 2:26 pm
JLives wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 2:08 pm

MAGA has lost 3 times in a row to Biden's team.
I don't know who MAGA is, but no one has lost three times in a row to Biden.
Trump backed candidates, including Trump himself, have. Three times in a row now. You can ignore it all you want but MAGA's going in for lucky number 4 this time where they'll lose yet again.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Joe Biden Discussion :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 2:32 pm
Veovis wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 2:13 pm We will see what happens, this is just my guess as to how things go. I would suggest that the Republicans change candidate as well, but Trump won't let go and they didn't so, my guess is the above.

It really won't be Trump Biden...though most will miss it, it will really be Trump vs VP candidate.

Both are too old to make 4 years.
Jon Stewart is back on the Daily Show (Mondays only) after leaving the show in 2015. His first appearance he did a great job lampooning both candidates Senile Joe and Trump, but guess who was mad at him? Only Democrats. They were livid that someone they thought they controlled would speak ill of the walking bag of manure Biden. Imagine that! Stewart used to operate in a world where late night talk show hosts could say what they want, and woke up now in the Colbert/Kimmel world, where you must swear fealty to the disgusting and evil Democrat scum.

He capitulated this Monday, sticking to just making fun of Tucker Carlson, which was a safe route to go to play to the moronic Democrat imbeciles, but we'll see if he goes back to what was actually funny. And he was legitimately funny. Because he was telling the truth. Joe Biden is freaking senile, you moronic turdballs.

That's what made Jon respected. He told everyone how he saw it. Last week tonight was great for a couple season as well, but all of the talk show types have been very clearly a political arm, and no longer entertainment for years now so I simply don't watch them.

Used to be you could joke about Biden or a democrat, not it's grounds for a riot.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Veovis wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 2:50 pm

That's what made Jon respected. He told everyone how he saw it. Last week tonight was great for a couple season as well, but all of the talk show types have been very clearly a political arm, and no longer entertainment for years now so I simply don't watch them.

Used to be you could joke about Biden or a democrat, not it's grounds for a riot.
Here are some of the brainless Dem-loving scum who went ape-poop over Jon Stewart's show (the one that I posted):
Keith Olbermann, liberal commentators fume over Jon Stewart's mockery of Biden in 'Daily Show' return
Stewart, who roasted Trump's myriad legal issues as well, returned to show as host for first time since 2015

Some liberal journalists and commentators fumed after Jon Stewart's long-rumored return to "The Daily Show" on Monday night featured jokes about President Biden's age and what they viewed as equivocation with former President Trump.

It was announced last month that Stewart would host his former program each Monday night through the 2024 election, to the delight of many progressives who revered his 16-year run on the show from 1999 to 2015.

But Stewart's return on Monday roiled some commentators online, some of whom voiced frustration at the comedian's jokes at the expense of President Biden.

"Well after nine years away, there's nothing else to say to the bothsidesist fraud Jon Stewart bashing Biden, except: Please make it another nine years," former MSNBC host and podcaster Keith Olbermann wrote, later calling Stewart a "bulls--t bothsidesist."

"Jon Stewart still has it in terms of being funny and entertaining but the political content of this monologue is basically the New York Times op-ed page in TV form," far-left journalist and video clipper Aaron Rupar wrote. "Both sides are not in fact equally bad!"

Christopher Webb, who calls himself a "lifelong Dem" on X, said it was the "laziest of humor" for Stewart to go after the ages of Biden and Trump.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/keith-olb ... how-return
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Veovis wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 2:50 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 2:32 pm

Jon Stewart is back on the Daily Show (Mondays only) after leaving the show in 2015. His first appearance he did a great job lampooning both candidates Senile Joe and Trump, but guess who was mad at him? Only Democrats. They were livid that someone they thought they controlled would speak ill of the walking bag of manure Biden. Imagine that! Stewart used to operate in a world where late night talk show hosts could say what they want, and woke up now in the Colbert/Kimmel world, where you must swear fealty to the disgusting and evil Democrat scum.

He capitulated this Monday, sticking to just making fun of Tucker Carlson, which was a safe route to go to play to the moronic Democrat imbeciles, but we'll see if he goes back to what was actually funny. And he was legitimately funny. Because he was telling the truth. Joe Biden is freaking senile, you moronic turdballs.

The hosts didn't change. The viewers changed. See previous posters cheering when it's someone he doesn't like and then whinging when it's someone they do like. I thought both episodes were funny but wasn't there representing any particular team. And Last Week Tonight is still stellar. Recent topics have included freight trains, organ donation, dollar stores and, of course Israel/Hamas. Except for maybe the last one it's hardly political.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Feb 21st, 2024, 3:13 pm

The hosts didn't change. The viewers changed.
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

No they didn't.
See previous posters cheering when it's someone he doesn't like and then whinging when it's someone they do like.
Yes, Biden loving Dem losers are like that.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

I'd give Stewart some time to get around to dealing with the more hilarious side of Biden's opponent's many legal woes. Perhaps because it's all still in the courts he doesn't want to interfere just yet. There's not a lot that's hilariously amusing about Biden now that the impeachment case against him has imploded. Surely in an election year there has to be something that can be made fodder for a comedian: How about the "overprotectiveness" of Biden's German Shepherds who have bitten agents and staff over 24 times, an unprecedented streak of canine aggression?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Silverstarqueen wrote: Feb 22nd, 2024, 3:18 am I'd give Stewart some time to get around to dealing with the more hilarious side of Biden's opponent's many legal woes.
I'm not averse to that as there is lots of funny stuff there, but every week Biden provides a treasure trove of stupid crap to make fun of, which of course, the bought and paid for Dem-loving idiot late night hosts won't touch. That's what was so funny about Jon Stewart finally having the gonads to show the footage of Biden that others are too nutless to lampoon, with the full warning "What are we doing here?!!" showing just how senile Biden is, and how he's completely unqualified to be president.

Let's hope that Stewart continues to show both sides, instead the side the horribly corrupt Democrats demand that he show, and that other talk show hosts are too scared to show. Talk about democracy eh? The Dems just hate it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Old Stumblebum Senile Joe has another "Senior" moment, makes yet another stupid comment that gets him in hot water....
Biden sparks fury for claiming today's Republicans are 'worse' than the SEGREGATIONISTS he served with in the Senate: Speaker Mike Johnson slams Joe for 'playing the race card' because he is 'desperate in the polls'

At a fundraiser Wednesday night in California, Biden told the crowd: 'I've been a senator since '72. I've served with real racists. I've served with Strom Thurmond. I've served with all these guys that have set terrible records on race. But guess what? These guys are worse. These guys do not believe in basic democratic principles.'

'Outrageous,' Johnson said of the remarks on X.

'The least popular President to seek re-election is now so desperate and so underwater in the polls he's playing the race card from the bottom of the deck.'

Biden during his 2020 campaign was forced to apologize for reminiscing fondly about working with southern segregationists.

He gave a glowing eulogy of South Carolina's Thurmond, who died in office at 100 in 2003 and fiercely opposed racial integration for much of his career.

At a fundraiser Wednesday night in California , Biden told the crowd: 'I've been a senator since '72. I've served with real racists. I've served with Strom Thurmond. I've served with all these guys that have set terrible records on race. But guess what? These guys are worse'

Biden, however, did not apologize for that eulogy on Wednesday.

'I told the truth. By the time Strom left he did terrible things,' the president said, according to a pool report. 'But by the time he left he had more African American in his staff than any other member in Congress. He voted to reauthorize the Voting Rights Act.'
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/bi ... 5ecc&ei=16
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 22nd, 2024, 2:30 pm Old Stumblebum Senile Joe has another "Senior" moment, makes yet another stupid comment that gets him in hot water....
Biden sparks fury for claiming today's Republicans are 'worse' than the SEGREGATIONISTS he served with in the Senate: Speaker Mike Johnson slams Joe for 'playing the race card' because he is 'desperate in the polls'

At a fundraiser Wednesday night in California, Biden told the crowd: 'I've been a senator since '72. I've served with real racists. I've served with Strom Thurmond. I've served with all these guys that have set terrible records on race. But guess what? These guys are worse. These guys do not believe in basic democratic principles.'

'Outrageous,' Johnson said of the remarks on X.

'The least popular President to seek re-election is now so desperate and so underwater in the polls he's playing the race card from the bottom of the deck.'

Biden during his 2020 campaign was forced to apologize for reminiscing fondly about working with southern segregationists.

He gave a glowing eulogy of South Carolina's Thurmond, who died in office at 100 in 2003 and fiercely opposed racial integration for much of his career.

At a fundraiser Wednesday night in California , Biden told the crowd: 'I've been a senator since '72. I've served with real racists. I've served with Strom Thurmond. I've served with all these guys that have set terrible records on race. But guess what? These guys are worse'

Biden, however, did not apologize for that eulogy on Wednesday.

'I told the truth. By the time Strom left he did terrible things,' the president said, according to a pool report. 'But by the time he left he had more African American in his staff than any other member in Congress. He voted to reauthorize the Voting Rights Act.'
Here's the sick part of this though - "segregationists" now in the new "woke" world would be applauded, as we're seeing these disgusting DEI losers segregating people into colors now all over the place, including swimming pools. Strom Thurmond, reviled as a horrible racist jerk almost his entire life, would now be "stunning and brave" according to our woke far Left pals. Amazing how things turn like that.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Feb 24th, 2024, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Tim Scott: Things that Joe Biden Has Said in the Face of African-Americans Are ‘Despicable’

“This guy opposed the integration of schools and busing,” host Sean Hannity said. “He didn’t want public schools to be racial jungles. Could you imagine the outcry of any Republican presidential candidate if they ever said something that repulsive?”

“The things that Joe Biden has said in the face of African-Americans — despicable,” Scott replied. “The actions he has taken as a member of the most elite governing body as a senator, incredible, disgusting. Here’s what we know about Joe Biden and we know this about liberals and progressives, whenever they are on the losing end of a conversation, a competition or an election, they do one thing, they go to race and class. It’s all they know, it’s the party of division. It is the game of fear, and it is disgusting. Sean, we know without any question, this is the president who allows our southern border to be wide open devastating the economic opportunities of people today living in poverty we know that this is a president who’s driven inflation to the highest levels since Jimmy Carter devastating African-Americans, Hispanics, women and the majority population.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02 ... espicable/
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 22nd, 2024, 2:42 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 22nd, 2024, 2:30 pm Old Stumblebum Senile Joe has another "Senior" moment, makes yet another stupid comment that gets him in hot water....

Here's the sick part of this though - "segregationists" now in the new "woke" world would be applauded, as we're seeing these disgusting DEI losers segregating people into colors now all over the place, including swimming pools. Strom Thurmond, reviled as a horrible racist jerk almost his entire life, would now be "stunning and brave" according to our woke far Left pals. Amazing how things turn like that.
There's no new woke world. Same world. It's a personal obsession. We are tolerating less *bleep* behaviour though. So that's good.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 12:17 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 22nd, 2024, 2:42 pm

There's no new woke world. Same world. It's a personal obsession. We are tolerating less *bleep* behaviour though. So that's good.
as long as you're the same color in the swimming pool.

:topic:
It’s Not as Easy as Just Getting Biden to Drop Out

In a recent episode of his podcast, my colleague Ezra Klein made the strongest case yet for replacing President Biden on the ticket with a new Democratic nominee. After listening to it, I disagreed with a few key points, and after discussing our differences, Ezra and I agreed that it would make sense to take this to the page, as it were.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/24/opin ... imary.html
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

J.D. Tuccille: Joe Biden has failed to tackle the mess on America's southern border

If U.S. President Joe Biden loses his bid for re-election in November, it’s unlikely to be one specific weakness that did him in. From cognitive decline to inflation, the incumbent raises red flags among voters in a host of ways.

But an issue where he might improve his standing is one over which he has some actual control: border policy.

Unfortunately, while Americans are horrified by the mess at the southern border, decision-makers in the Biden administration don’t agree on what should be done. Neither do voters.

For some time, there has been a steady flow of migrants coming across the southern border without legal authorization. In January, the United States Border Patrol reported “124,220 encounters between ports of entry along the southwest border.”

That was down by 50 per cent from the previous month’s record high , but crossings always drop in colder months before picking up again (by about 40 per cent between January and March in recent years). This suggests we’re seeing a brief respite before refugees and those seeking opportunity again overwhelm border communities and inland social services , as governors of border states increasingly bus migrants to other parts of the country.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/j- ... 90de&ei=11

Return to “World”