Joe Biden Discussion

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by steven lloyd »

65deluxe wrote: I can't wait until the adults are in power again.
Old senile Joe or a pouty and entitled narcissistic child. When are the adults coming?
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

And yet another lie. Its getting to be no country can trust Lying, Senile Joe... Such an embarrassment. [icon_lol2.gif]

The Biden White House was caught in a lie on Thursday as it tried to deny that it had tried to meet with the radical Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) in Chicago as part of an outreach to Arab-, Muslim-, and Palestinian-Americans.

CAIR executive director Nihad Awad declared that he was “happy” with the October 7 terror attack by Hamas, a claim that led the White House to distance itself from the group, with which it had consulted on its “antisemitism strategy.”

But the White House sought a meeting with CAIR on Thursday as part of its effort to appease anti-Israel voters who are unhappy with President Joe Biden’s support (however tepid) for Israel’s war effort against Hamas terrorists in Gaza.

Politico reported that CAIR was among several local leaders who boycotted the Biden meetings (original emphasis):

BREAKING: Illinois leaders in the Palestinian communities angry over how President Joe Biden has handled the Middle East war have turned down a request by the White House to meet in Chicago today.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... -meetings/
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Well done Biden for eliminating student loans for 3.9 million of Americans in 3 years with the GOP attempting to stop it. While some republicans also took out Covid loans and have not repaid them at all. Keep up the great work .... :130: :130: :130:
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 18th, 2024, 9:57 am Well done Biden for eliminating student loans for 3.9 million of Americans in 3 years with the GOP attempting to stop it.
The loan forgiveness you applaud is nothing more than a transfer of payments to the working stiff, who have already been saddled with 3 1/2 years of continued biden inflation. But you know that already.

I read a funny meme yesterday that went something like, A 17 year old can't be expected to understand a student loan app, but a 7 year old can understands gender change. Some plain old democrat thinking for you.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 18th, 2024, 9:57 am Well done Biden for eliminating student loans for 3.9 million of Americans in 3 years with the GOP attempting to stop it. While some republicans also took out Covid loans and have not repaid them at all. Keep up the great work .... :130: :130: :130:
the loans weren't eliminated, they were just transferred. This is Orwellian to the max to think that debt just vanishes, but that's what buys votes from gullible dupes.
"The conservatives have rediscovered their spines! — and not just the ones that enable them to stand up straight, but the ones that make them spiky and witty and able to spar with some truly devastating confidence and humour. - Jordan Peterson
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 18th, 2024, 11:54 am
motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 18th, 2024, 9:57 am Well done Biden for eliminating student loans for 3.9 million of Americans in 3 years with the GOP attempting to stop it. While some republicans also took out Covid loans and have not repaid them at all. Keep up the great work .... :130: :130: :130:
the loans weren't eliminated, they were just transferred. This is Orwellian to the max to think that debt just vanishes, but that's what buys votes from gullible dupes.
It must hurt when facts and truth is actually told . If you know economics by eliminating debt it actually ends up giving back to all. But as GOP says they give tax cuts it actually cost the tax payer. IE they then hit the federal reserve as most republican states are broke and are getting handouts from the feds. :130: :130: :130:
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Biden choosing fundraiser over NYPD wake across town 'insulting', says ex-FBI agent... Yup what a class act. We do know where his priorities lie.

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

Retired Special Agent Nicole Parker, who previously said she left the bureau in part over its increased politicization, broke down on Fox News on Thursday as she mourned NYPD officer Jonathan Diller, who was allegedly murdered in Far Rockaway earlier this week by a career criminal.

While Biden planned to attend the Radio City fundraiser alongside former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, former President Trump made a point to head to Long Island.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-nyc ... -fbi-agent
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

"The conservatives have rediscovered their spines! — and not just the ones that enable them to stand up straight, but the ones that make them spiky and witty and able to spar with some truly devastating confidence and humour. - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

There is a lot of talk shows down here pointing out that it is unlikely, if elected in the fall, that Biden would be able to serve his full next 4 yrs of office, due to obvious failing health. A vote for Biden is actually a vote for President Harris, and that, should scare that hell out of everyone.
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

liisgo wrote: Apr 30th, 2024, 8:04 am There is a lot of talk shows down here pointing out that it is unlikely, if elected in the fall, that Biden would be able to serve his full next 4 yrs of office, due to obvious failing health. A vote for Biden is actually a vote for President Harris, and that, should scare that hell out of everyone.
except Drew Barrymore, apparently.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

I don't follow US politics too closely but I am aware of the concern regarding Biden's age, 81.
Well last night I happened upon a couple of clips of him talking. Omg, he was hesitant, stumbled over his words and whenever he lifted his right hand, it was shaking.
I know a few people in their 80s, none of them have these conditions. Heck, my parents never had them. This guy is old for 81. :200:

If he wins this election and lives until the next president is sworn in, January, 2029, he'll be 87 years old.

Silly question, but why Biden?

Next up, Trump.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

Isn't there usually a nut on the other end of a bolt?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Apr 30th, 2024, 2:39 pm I don't follow US politics too closely but I am aware of the concern regarding Biden's age, 81.
Well last night I happened upon a couple of clips of him talking. Omg, he was hesitant, stumbled over his words and whenever he lifted his right hand, it was shaking.
I know a few people in their 80s, none of them have these conditions. Heck, my parents never had them. This guy is old for 81. :200:

If he wins this election and lives until the next president is sworn in, January, 2029, he'll be 87 years old.

Silly question, but why Biden?

Next up, Trump.
I still remember after a speech the night before the election in 2020, Joe started stumbling around waving at the crowd in one of his rare times the Dems let him out of the basement, and he came inches from falling off the stage. I saw him get mad at somebody for not warning him first how close he was when he looked down and saw he was so close. Now he would definitely fall off. He's lost it completely. Gone.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

'No leadership': Resurfaced post comes back to haunt (Lying, Senile joe) Biden after anti-Israel protests sweep the nation.

A 2020 social media post by then-presidential candidate Joe Biden blaming then-President Trump for violence in the United States is drawing renewed criticism after violence has erupted on college campuses nationwide stemming from anti-Israel protests.

"Remember: every example of violence Donald Trump decries has happened on his watch," Biden posted on Twitter, now known as X, in August 2020. "Under his leadership. During his presidency."

Social media users have looked back on that post in recent days, given the increased violence and arrests being made as anti-Israel activists have caused chaos on over a dozen college campuses in recent weeks.

"It's now the year 2024, three full years into Joe Biden's presidency and Jewish students are being blocked from their college campuses, and being told to stay home and remote learn,"

"Whether Biden’s statements condemning violence are hollow have less impact on his reelection then the fact that Americans feel less safe. Forty percent of Americans said they were afraid to walk alone at night within a mile of their home. The last time we were at this level was 1993."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/resurf ... eep-nation

ZBI.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Return to “World”