China on the World Stage

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: China on the World Stage

Post by Ka-El »

Thinktank wrote: So, if China is as bad as Canada - China stinks.
Yet if you are unhappy living in Canada you have
the freedom to leave anytime you want. :up:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Thinktank wrote: May 12th, 2022, 11:14 am China Stinks. :smt045

This guy - Thomas - says he was stuck in his house for twenty days because of the scam - covid.
That's bad. A country that is heavily vaxxed, is now keeping people in their house for twenty days.
Looks like the vax was a complete fraud.

I think China is as bad as the communist pig tyrant Trudeau for enforcing covid restrictions on the people.

So, if China is as bad as Canada - China stinks. :up:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZb0ZxISCA&t=523s[/youtube]
1:16 - he's forced to stay in the house.
Have you ever experienced living in China? I have. They think us beef eating people stink.

1.4 BILLION people in China on a land size the same as Canada that has 33 Million people.

Don't speak again against China until after you have actually lived there.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

I don't believe China is so well off. A large portion of their population lives in poverty, and is probably already decreasing and soon to be losing 10M+/yr, their economy is crashing, they vastly depend on imported energy which is getting expensive, and they are proving themselves to be unfriendly. Immigrating to China and having a good life is highly unlikely and it is becoming less desirable to even work there. China has a large military, but completely unproven with no experience and probably worse than the Russian military.

The BRI (Belt Road Initiative) is falling apart, losing momentum, actively being resisted, and at this point in a total mess. Taiwan is much safer than Ukraine. Growing internal strife and the burden of being under strict communist rule has damaged generations of citizens.

Perhaps we only imagine they are on the world stage.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Jlabute wrote: May 12th, 2022, 2:32 pm I don't believe China is so well off. A large portion of their population lives in poverty, and is probably already decreasing and soon to be losing 10M+/yr, their economy is crashing, they vastly depend on imported energy which is getting expensive, and they are proving themselves to be unfriendly. Immigrating to China and having a good life is highly unlikely and it is becoming less desirable to even work there. China has a large military, but completely unproven with no experience and probably worse than the Russian military.

The BRI (Belt Road Initiative) is falling apart, losing momentum, actively being resisted, and at this point in a total mess. Taiwan is much safer than Ukraine. Growing internal strife and the burden of being under strict communist rule has damaged generations of citizens.

Perhaps we only imagine they are on the world stage.
People do NOT immigrate TO China, they immigrate FROM China. Canada, USA, Australia, and Germany are the countries of choice.

Now that Hong Kong has been turned back over to China, there are many more that want to leave.
Bring back the LIKE button.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Despite Liberals voting against it, the House of Commons just passed a motion to reopen the Canada-China Committee to investigate the Chinese Communist Party’s role — if any — in undermining Canada’s democracy.

But the Trudeau government refused to cooperate with the Canada-China Committee’s request to hand over unredacted documents.

Opposition leaders subsequently fought this decision, but just when some ground was being made, Trudeau called a snap election, dissolving both government and, effectively, the order to produce the documents.

It’s likely that the Canada-China Committee continue its investigation, but it’s not clear if Trudeau will once again shut down parliament should things get scandalous.

https://thecountersignal.com/canada-chi ... -reopened/
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

^^^
What is Trudeau trying to hide?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

bb49 wrote: May 17th, 2022, 8:26 pm ^^^
Pretty much everything he’s had a hand in.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Catsumi wrote: May 17th, 2022, 9:02 pm
bb49 wrote: May 17th, 2022, 8:26 pm ^^^
Pretty much everything he’s had a hand in.
It certainly can't compare to the government before JT......now those guys were the masters at hiding things and suppression.....and look at the terrible treaty with China they locked us. Makes one wonder what they were hiding to give China that much power in Canada.

FIPA agreement with China: What's really in it for Canada?
The secrecy shrouding the much-delayed Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement (FIPA) with China makes it hard for experts, let alone average Canadians, to figure out what benefits this country will see from the deal.

While reporting on Prime Minister Stephen Harper for the first time, during his visit to China in early 2012, I wrote a column with the headline Great Glorious and Always Correct, which began: “If Stephen Harper ever gets tired of being Canada’s Prime Minister, he might like to consider a second career in China – he’d fit right in.”

Used to a degree of give and take with previous prime ministers on the road, I had been struck by Harper’s similarity to a Chinese official surrounded by a servile entourage, and by the transformation of the parliamentary press gallery into a steno pool.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/fipa-agr ... -1.2770159
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

For anyone who warned us but was shouted down as "racist"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/23/politics ... index.html

Among the most alarming things the FBI uncovered pertains to Chinese-made Huawei equipment atop cell towers near US military bases in the rural Midwest. According to multiple sources familiar with the matter, the FBI determined the equipment was capable of capturing and disrupting highly restricted Defense Department communications, including those used by US Strategic Command, which oversees the country's nuclear weapons.
While broad concerns about Huawei equipment near US military installations have been well known, the existence of this investigation and its findings have never been reported. Its origins stretch back to at least the Obama administration. It was described to CNN by more than a dozen sources, including current and former national security officials, all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.  
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

You know whats sad? Nowadays if I see FBI and CNN I just think "oh ya what story they peddling this time?"

So Pelosi wants to visit Taiwan, there is some sabre rattling, and coincidentally the FBI remembers Chinas secret plot to control Americas nukes from their evil underground command bunker beneath Antarctica..

CNN is no better than RT, Sputnik, the Global Times or the rest.
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

Funny how Snowden "outs" the US and their spying across the globe - and then when China does it - it is a step too far. And since the US is our ally - we can't have nice things like 5G from China. It has to be from America. Who then spies on us.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

US bad
China good

impo both :swear: up and bad.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

The best part of that story is how theyve known for so long they even allocated $2 billion in 2020 to replace all the suspect gear.... but have done nothing!
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

The latest Onion headline is classic

"China threatens to retaliate for Pelosi trip by letting her return safely"
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Well, Pelosi has arrived in democratic Taiwan.
Stand by for the bellicose response from the commies !

https://torontosun.com/news/world/pelos ... with-china

Snip : U.S. House Speaker Pelosi arrives in Taiwan, defying Beijing
I am not wealthy but I am rich

Return to “World”