Ukraine war/President/news

SheilaO
Board Meister
Posts: 364
Joined: Nov 13th, 2007, 4:52 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by SheilaO »

Thinktank wrote:If the illegal rats who took over western Ukraine start to aim missiles at Russia,
then we know that illegal rat-government want to destroy Ukraine.

Eastern Ukraine should be like Quebec - different. They should be allowed to do whatever they
want and sell anything they want to Russia. Germany buys oil from Russia. Why
should the rat-government stop the easterners from making deals.

According to you Thinktank, only your bedmate Putin could do no wrong, everyone else is a rat or warmonger.
Re-electing Trudeau means higher costs of living, spiralling inflation, and soaring interest rates.
User avatar
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24998
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Captain Awesome »

GordonH wrote:Hey I'm not a fan of US and it foreign policy, or the current Canadian Government and it brown nosing (I would suspect majority of Canadian's are also not in favour of the brown nosing being done).

Then stop pretending that somehow US/Canada are better than Russia, and stop bringing up "international laws".

We're not the good guys while "evil empire of Russia" is taking over the world. In fact, we're much much worse if you want to compare how many people die as a result of our actions. We are serial killers who should be behind bars if international laws actually meant anything, but we have the audacity to point our fingers at Russia - "Hey, they're jaywalking!" and cry over the laws.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
User avatar
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник
Posts: 38703
Joined: Oct 4th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by GordonH »

Okay, your much wiser CA the thread is yours. Image
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
User avatar
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10680
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Thinktank »

SheilaO wrote:- registration of Jews and Crimean Tartars, including destruction of a mosque in Simferopol.


*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Mar 12th, 2015, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not call anyone a liar.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
User avatar
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10680
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Thinktank »



watch the whole thing if you're really interested in what's happening.

just go hating Putin if you want to be ignorant about it.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
SheilaO
Board Meister
Posts: 364
Joined: Nov 13th, 2007, 4:52 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by SheilaO »

Thinktank wrote:

watch the whole thing if you're really interested in what's happening.

just go hating Putin if you want to be ignorant about it.

What Psychobabble. Nobody who's not in need of Thorazine would believe this. Pure 100% Russian Propaganda.

If Putin would not have gotten his dirty hands in Ukraine, there would be no war - period.
Re-electing Trudeau means higher costs of living, spiralling inflation, and soaring interest rates.
User avatar
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10680
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Thinktank »

SheilaO wrote:... but now 60% of them want to go back to Ukraine. Lack of food, basic medicine, human rights violations - registration of Jews and Crimean Tartars, including destruction of a mosque in Simferopol.


nothing on google anywhere about a mosque in simferopol.

Are you sure you aren't talking about the 1940s?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
User avatar
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd
Posts: 95131
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 8:19 am

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
User avatar
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10680
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Thinktank »

So looks like Putin never destroyed a mosque in Simferopol.

Weird how some people can just continue to lie - non stop - and it doesn't
seem to bother their conscience.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
User avatar
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 20842
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by steven lloyd »

Thinktank wrote: Weird how some people can just continue to lie - non stop
- and it doesn't seem to bother their conscience.

That is weird ...

Image
Geode
Newbie
Posts: 64
Joined: Nov 4th, 2008, 12:46 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Geode »

Thinktank wrote:So looks like Putin never destroyed a mosque in Simferopol.

Weird how some people can just continue to lie - non stop - and it doesn't
seem to bother their conscience.

Learn Ukrainian or Russian, Thinktank, then check Ukrainian/Russian language sites such as these:
http://krymsos.com/
http://www.unian.ua

...Before you start calling people liars. You'll need to learn Russian to go live in your favourite Russia one day soon anyways.
User avatar
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10680
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Thinktank »

SheilaO wrote:People in Crimea saw Russia as a panacea, but now 60% of them want to go back to Ukraine. Lack of food, basic medicine, human rights violations - registration of Jews and Crimean Tartars, including destruction of a mosque in Simferopol.


Do you have no shame ?

Masked men handed out leaflets telling Jews to register

^ So Kolomoisky payed masked gunmen to hand out leaflets? what are you complaining about? Or was it the warmongers from USA who spent $5 billion creating chaos in Ukraine that did it?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
User avatar
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10680
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Thinktank »

Because of that absurd comment - Jews must register in Crimea - ( a barefaced lie) I was reading some articles
on the Weekly Standard - the magazine produced by one of America's biggest warmongers - Wm Kristol.

I found an old article by one of the Okanagan Valley's most famous Russophobes - Arnold Beichmann.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/P ... ddogl.asp#
Here's what Beichmann has to say: Before making the travel arrangements I inquired whether there might be a local rabbi to shepherd me around Kolki. I got my answer: No. Kolki was "fudenrein," the Nazi word for a town or city free of Jews. Between Ukrainian programs at the end of World War I and Nazi special extermination squads during World War II, Ukrainian Jews in Kolki had disappeared.

So I checked out Kolki - the city Beeichman was complaining - has NO JEWS, and I found it's a little shit_hole town that no Jews would even want to live in. Are there any Jews or Rabbis in Hedley? Of course not. But Beichman's article, printed in the Weekly Standard sold throughout America, was able to trick people into thinking antisemitism is out of control in Kolki, Ukraine resulting in 'no Jews.'

Image
^ Sheila's "Jews must register in Crimea " is just as absurd as Beichman's "No Jews in Kolki" - its dishonest.

Image
Arnold Beichman - author, scholar - Okanagan's most famous Russophobe.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
SheilaO
Board Meister
Posts: 364
Joined: Nov 13th, 2007, 4:52 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by SheilaO »

Thinktank wrote:Because of that absurd comment - Jews must register in Crimea - ( a barefaced lie) I was reading some articles
on the Weekly Standard - the magazine produced by one of America's biggest warmongers - Wm Kristol.

I found an old article by one of the Okanagan Valley's most famous Russophobes - Arnold Beichmann.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/P ... ddogl.asp#
Here's what Beichmann has to say: Before making the travel arrangements I inquired whether there might be a local rabbi to shepherd me around Kolki. I got my answer: No. Kolki was "fudenrein," the Nazi word for a town or city free of Jews. Between Ukrainian programs at the end of World War I and Nazi special extermination squads during World War II, Ukrainian Jews in Kolki had disappeared.

So I checked out Kolki - the city Beeichman was complaining - has NO JEWS, and I found it's a little shit_hole town that no Jews would even want to live in. Are there any Jews or Rabbis in Hedley? Of course not. But Beichman's article, printed in the Weekly Standard sold throughout America, was able to trick people into thinking antisemitism is out of control in Kolki, Ukraine resulting in 'no Jews.'

Image
^ Sheila's "Jews must register in Crimea " is just as absurd as Beichman's "No Jews in Kolki" - its dishonest.

Image
Arnold Beichman - author, scholar - Okanagan's most famous Russophobe.

There we go, hate mongering of Jews once again - taken straight off a white supremacist website. Thinktank going on hating Jews, Ukrainians ... What else.
Re-electing Trudeau means higher costs of living, spiralling inflation, and soaring interest rates.
User avatar
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 20842
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by steven lloyd »

SheilaO wrote: There we go, hate mongering of Jews once again - taken straight off a white supremacist website. Thinktank going on hating Jews, Ukrainians ... What else.

Haters got to hate.

Return to “World”