Ukraine war/President/news

gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by gertlush »

Truth biased actually. Most of these orgs dont actually investigate, they just take US gov statements and publish them.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Now do we all understand why I usually don't allow arguing about "sources" on here?

Get back on topic please.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Not much news lately as the Russians are shifting. Ukrainians will have a tougher go of it now, no more ambushing mobile Russian columns. I assume their remaining conventional forces to be eliminated over course of April. Wrapped up by May?

Zelensky increasingly has the look of a man who knows he has been had. We will see, he is appearing at the Tony awards this Friday and the Latin Grammys next week, in between addressing the Chilean parliament and Chapter 106 of Teamsters Locsl 41.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

really? ^^^^ He is skilled in Social Media ( posts or in 12 languages)
It isn;t a Russian War, it is a Putin power grab
Back in the USSR
His security is only great til they are not... now his fam being targeted
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
MCB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by MCB »

BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Ka-El wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 10:19 am Clearly. The media is using actors to portray dead people in Bucha ...
Deception is a part of every war. Ukraine is no exception.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Well Putin's made his point. Time to pack up and get out.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Scott Ritter was banned from Twitter for questioning the Bucha story. Yup, 110% free press over here.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Queen K wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 6:09 pm Well Putin's made his point. Time to pack up and get out.
Can’t speak for Putin, but it appears to me there is still some unfinished business there. Zelenskiy is not really helping.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

BC Landlord wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 6:03 pm
Ka-El wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 10:19 am Clearly. The media is using actors to portray dead people in Bucha ...
Deception is a part of every war. Ukraine is no exception.
:135: So you actually believe the media is using actors to portray dead people. Gotcha.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Heres video from maruipol, bucha was just warm up.

https://twitter.com/CanadianUkrain1/sta ... lDF_B1hfeA
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Ka-El wrote: Apr 7th, 2022, 5:17 am So you actually believe the media is using actors to portray dead people. Gotcha.
What I am saying, in every war, truth is the first victim. You don’t blindly trust media’s narrative, especially when it’s grossly one-sided.
Last edited by BC Landlord on Apr 7th, 2022, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

BC Landlord wrote: Apr 7th, 2022, 6:28 am
Ka-El wrote: Apr 7th, 2022, 5:17 am So you actually believe the media is using actors to portray dead people. Gotcha.
What I am saying, in every war, truth is the first victim.
How ironic.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

BC Landlord wrote: Apr 7th, 2022, 6:28 am
What I am saying, in every war, truth is the first victim. You don’t blindly trust media’s narrative, especially when it’s grossly one-sided.
I believe what my eyes tell me. I don't believe the media is using actors to portray dead people. I believe that would be incredibly gullible and naïve - what people like Putin and Trump depend on to sell their blatantly false narratives.
Drones, phones and satellite technology are exposing the truth about Russia's war in Ukraine in near real-time

Russia's lies may be catching up with it faster than it ever imagined.

The war in Ukraine is defying President Vladimir Putin's expectations at every turn, not only with Russia's failure to capture Kyiv as planned but with the war crimes his soldiers are alleged to have committed in Bucha, a city close the capital, exposed for the world to see.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/an ... li=AAggNb9
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

BC Landlord wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 9:59 pm
Queen K wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 6:09 pm Well Putin's made his point. Time to pack up and get out.
Can’t speak for Putin, but it appears to me there is still some unfinished business there. Zelenskiy is not really helping.
The only thing Putin will be happy with is Zelenskiy being dead. Him and his government officials. That's how I see the "unfinished business." And what would killing more Ukrainains achieve? And killing off more resources like entire cities? What is to achieve there? I think you're being obtuse.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”