Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Drip_Torch »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 12:36 pm ...
Now why would he be that important to Ukraine, I wonder? But I like the youtube comments on the lizard-like guy.
OMG! Thank you so much thinktank. Now that I've read the random quotes on lizard-like guy's youtube page, it all makes sense to me. I was also doing some further research and I came across this... absolutely amazing ... the clarity... how couldn't I have seen it all this time?
Now, remember, the Russian solar winds attack has left our government’s digital infrastructure bugged, as if by teaming termites. But termites that are spying on our biggest agencies and can’t be got out for decades. But then there’s also the lizard people that haunt the dreams of the people who also panic about 5G, Bill Gates, aliens George Soros and, of course, the formidable kitchen sink where the cabal of Hillary Clinton assassins talks through the faucet’s with the presumed Nashville suicide bomber, Anthony Weiner, in the news for his alleged belief in dangerous. You got it lizard people and the almighty five G. It’s time to review with Molly.

You can (and really should) read more here:
https://slate.com/transcripts/ZHZpSlpPV ... I3SG9Odz0=

:topic:
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
capleton
Board Meister

Post by capleton »

Why is ok for Ukrainians to resist invasion but if Palestinians and Syrians, Iraqi's do it, they are considered "terrorists". West got some major double standards
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Interesting story in the New York times...

Read more here: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/23/us/p ... raine.html

I have two thoughts on this:

One, it kind of reminds me of the mastermind behind the battle of the bulge. - and we all know how that ended.

Two, this western media spin on things is something else.

The reality of the situation is, Russia would victoriously withdraw from Kherson according to the plan. And Ukraine would then liberate the area in a disorganized panic, giving Russians the opportunity to destroy 32 more of the 16 HIMARS currently in Ukraine.

And that's the way it is, on this the 211th day of the 72-hour special military operation in Ukraine.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
gertlush
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by gertlush »

Meh, you lost us at "unnamed american officials say"
The grey lady also published an article this weekend on the huge losses Ukraine is taking with poorly supported frontal assaults on entrenched Russians in.. ba da boom!... the Kherson region!

Step back from your twit-feed and look at the big picture.
captkirkcanada
Lord of the Board

Post by captkirkcanada »

gertlush wrote: Sep 24th, 2022, 10:54 am Meh, you lost us at "unnamed american officials say"
The grey lady also published an article this weekend on the huge losses Ukraine is taking with poorly supported frontal assaults on entrenched Russians in.. ba da boom!... the Kherson region!

I am , the russians are losing and now need old women an men to die :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :biggrin: :biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Justin keeps winning , the worldz bad guys keeps losing
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 12:36 pm
Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 11:27 am The war was actually started in 2014, when snipers in Kiev killed 70 people and Soros became happy, saying "that was the birth of the new Ukraine."
George Soros, the Hungarian-born billionaire behind the globalist open borders Open Society Foundation, has been named the second-most influential figure in Ukraine according to a prominent Russian-language Ukrainian newspaper.

The Kyiv-based newspaper points out that, “through the organizations financed by him, Soros can influence economic and political life in all of Ukraine.”

The paper writes that Soros, who is known for his active involvement in Ukraine’s economic and political life for more than 20 years, maintains a unique position of power through the Open Society Foundation and the dozens of other organizations he funds in the country.
https://rmx.news/article/soros-second-m ... n-ukraine/

:up:

Now why would he be that important to Ukraine, I wonder? But I like the youtube comments on the lizard-like guy.
This from a man that said he has no concern to how his financial wheeling and dealing effects the people of the countries in which he operates.
His hypocrisy is beyond comprehension. This guy has had a hand in what’s wrong with much of the western world.
Open society? He has a 6-8 meter tall wall at home around the house.
Someone downstairs is eagerly waiting for George to expire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVyxUyaQ1o
Can someone please send me in the direction of Soros' time management book? How does he do it all? I must know.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Sep 24th, 2022, 10:54 am Meh, you lost us at "unnamed american officials say"

I offer you the twit feed. Big picture? Like this one that shows how the Russian forces withered on the vine as planned and victoriously withdrew from most of the areas they captured in their initial blyatzkrieg?

Or would you like the more in-depth and detailed one, that shows how the withdrawal from the Kherson region, north of the Dnipro River, might prevent up to 10 thousand Russian troops from getting caught without supply lines? By the way, there never really was much of an explanation to that firefight between BMP's that I posted here last week, but there was an excellent geo-locate performed. It was 32 kms inside the Russian lines on the south side of the Dnipro. Which means it was a firefight between Russian forces.

Happens more often than you might think.

Don't like twitter? Here, you can watch 15 million go up in smoke on Telegram then. It too happens more often than you might think. https://t.me/The3rdForceUA/10488

15 million, no big deal to a country with a GDP smaller than Canada's, right?
gertlush
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by gertlush »

The ever more shrill and alarmist propaganda in the West is a big tell, things are collapsing for Kiev and we in the West have run out of time.
gertlush
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by gertlush »

So far - what has been our response to Putins latest upping of the ante? The EU said they were gonna sanction something. Biden issued a stern rebuke, or was it a firm denunciation? Zelensky yammered at the UN. Ok... well the Russkies have a bunch of new soldiers coming.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Scratch pad calculations...

Su 25 about 11 million.
Su 30 about 20 million, so two of them is 40 million.
Su 34 about 40 million.

Huh, 91 million in pieces on the ground in 24 hours. Not a bad day. Totally sustainable. [icon_lol2.gif]

There's some good news for the Putin fanboys. ADS-B exchange shows another IL 76 run from Iran, landing in Crimea, so that's a pain that will need to be dealt with. More Shahed 136's likely. (Iranian Kamikaze drones.) Ukraine only managed to shoot down 6 of those yesterday. One managed to hit an office building in Odesa.

gertlush wrote: Sep 24th, 2022, 1:33 pm So far - what has been our response to Putins latest upping of the ante? The EU said they were gonna sanction something. Biden issued a stern rebuke, or was it a firm denunciation? Zelensky yammered at the UN. Ok... well the Russkies have a bunch of new soldiers coming.
What do you figure the appropriate response should be?

Myself, I laughed out loud, but I'm not suggesting that's what Joe Biden, or any of the other world leaders should do.

:130:
gertlush
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by gertlush »

Gimme a break,

Vlad "im bringing 300,000 more troops and nukes, you have been warned"

Us "omg, like, Russians totally drink, look at em... and, oh ya, like, my friends dad has a brother who is in the CIA, and he like totally says that the price of potatoes is like mega now, omg! We can totally do this # ukraine 4evas"
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

I just realized, if you took the dumbest human on earth,
someone like Melanie Joly ("I support you if you want to croak over there")
this dumb person would realize:
1 - Ukraine has a pipeline from Russia going through it
2 - Ukraine had the Black Sea Fleet on it's territory - Russia - a Superpower - was paying rent
3 - One third of Ukraine are Russians.

And there's more, but even the dumbest people would know UKRAINE CAN'T BE HOSTILE TO RUSSIA and should stay neutral.

So from now on we can call it America's war. It's not Putin's war. American warmongers made this war and is now making
$billions from it. Every Canadian paid into America's war. And see the price of food now? $4.00 for organic galas. $7.00 for grapes. Thanks American warmongers. :swear:
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 24th, 2022, 4:48 pm I just realized, if you took the dumbest human on earth,
someone like Melanie Joly ("I support you if you want to croak over there")
this dumb person would realize:
1 - Ukraine has a pipeline from Russia going through it
2 - Ukraine had the Black Sea Fleet on it's territory - Russia - a Superpower - was paying rent
3 - One third of Ukraine are Russians.

And there's more, but even the dumbest people would know UKRAINE CAN'T BE HOSTILE TO RUSSIA and should stay neutral.

So from now on we can call it America's war. It's not Putin's war. American warmongers made this war and is now making
$billions from it. Every Canadian paid into America's war. And see the price of food now? $4.00 for organic galas. $7.00 for grapes. Thanks American warmongers. :swear:
If the numbers you make up, and the factors you consider important impress you, who am I to argue?

I know for a fact people slightly smarter than the dumbest person on the planet won't read the Budapest Memorandum. Matter of fact, one of them even quoted a paragraph from John Mearsheimer on this thread, while being completely oblivious to the fact he published an article in 1993 warning of this exact situation we're looking at today.

What do these words mean to you?

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

ETA: Budapest Memorandum? Actually wait... I know you won't read it, so let me break it down for you. At the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Ukraine was the third most powerful nuclear power on the planet. It didn't just hold Soviet nuclear assets, it made them.

It had:

130 --- UR-100N intercontinental balistic missiles (ICBM's) that each held 6 warheads.
46 --- RT-23 Molodets (ICBM's) that held 10 warheads each.
33 --- Heavy bombers

Roughly 1,700 nuclear warheads in total and the capacity and technical knowhow to make more. As you mentioned, it also had the black sea fleet and the ship building capacity. What it didn't have was the desire to hold the world hostage to a nuclear threat and imperial ambitions to attack its neighbor's.

Thus, the Budapest Memorandum. Ukraine destroyed the warheads, and the capacity to make more, in exchange for security assurances going forward. December 5, 1994 is when that paragraph above was signed.

Negotiate with the Russians? [icon_lol2.gif]

Who are you people trying to kid? The Russians are unilaterally tearing up the second most important Nuclear Non-Proliferation agreement made in my lifetime. "Shame on me" - no! Shame on you, for sleeping through history classes and taking the peace and security you've known for granted.

:topic:
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

This whole mess started in 2014 when a democratically elected government (election recognized by the west) was overthrown, apparently democracy dosen't matter as long as its a government we don't like being overthrown. Than you had this quasi-fascist government that's taken hold ever since openly racist against Russians.

https://twitter.com/NinaByzantina/statu ... ive%3Dtrue

Remember many in Ukraine consider this guy a national hero:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national ... azi-hunter
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

WESTman wrote: Sep 24th, 2022, 8:09 pm This whole mess started in 2014 when a democratically elected government (election recognized by the west) was overthrown, apparently democracy dosen't matter as long as its a government we don't like being overthrown. Than you had this quasi-fascist government that's taken hold ever since openly racist against Russians.

https://twitter.com/NinaByzantina/statu ... ive%3Dtrue

Remember many in Ukraine consider this guy a national hero:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national ... azi-hunter
You're awfully good at asserting opinion as fact. Hilarious is the fact you want me to view an actual neo-Nazi's twitter feed. White Nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist Richard Spencer's ex-wife. You can't be serious? No, I take that back, you probably are... :smt045

For example, Stepan Bandera is a national hero if, and only if, you believe a Russian produced TV show that aired in 2008. If you go by more scientific measures, (and I know you won't from past experience) a KIIS survey produced for the Annual Conference of the Canadian Political Science Association, Montreal, June 1-3, 2010, shows 5% of Ukrainians expressed "very positive" and 8% "mostly positive". Whereas 29% of Ukrainians had a "very negative opinion" and 16% had a "mostly negative opinion".

Do you even read the articles you link to? I mean it's right there on the Wikipedia page. All the exact same disinformation technique we know and love from Covid. Nina even has "ResearchGate" papers on her twitter feed to push the same conspiracy TT is pushing above. All they need to do is give you a line and a link and you all start repeating... over and over again. What did Joesph Goebbels call you guys? Useful something-or-others. (Credit to the German people, the gov't was feeding them pervitin (crystal meth) like it was smarties. Now a days all it takes is a counter narrative, a link (they won't read it) and a twitter feed.

35% of Ukrainians believed the organizations associated with Bandera were involved in the mass murders of Ukrainians during WWII.

http://www.cpsa-acsp.ca/papers-2010/Katchanovski.pdf

35,000 Ukrainians, mostly of Jewish descent, were slaughtered in two days at gunpoint near Bucha, by NAZI soldiers. (Real NAZI soldiers, not the fictional pretend ones Putin created to dehumanize Ukrainians and gain support for his war.) You know, the folks that actually hate and look down on Jewish people, like Nina and her ex-husband Richard Spencer. (OMG, I'm still laughing at that one.)

Here's a photo of the Drobytsky Yar memorial after the Russian invaders desecrated it, in early March.

Bet that Russian propaganda pipeline you're connected to didn't mention any of that, right?

Why is it always the same crowd? Why can't they ever stay on topic?

*** Ukraine Russia war NEWS ***

Return to “World”