Ukraine war/President/news

Even Steven
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 24th, 2022, 7:47 pm Dmitry Utkin isn't Dmitry Utkin?
Nope, Dmitry Utkin the guy meeting Putin is mist probably him. Random picture of a guy with nazi tattoos that looks nothing like Dmitry Utkin, and older by about 20 years isn't him - just unverified claims on Twitter. And if you cant see it with your own eyes I can't help you [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045

Just like I showed you the difference between Nazi totenkopf and whatever patch some Russian soldier was wearing on - most definitely not the same lol.

Sorry for not falling for your propaganda and verifying facts :up:
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: May 24th, 2022, 8:26 pm Sorry for not falling for your propaganda and verifying facts :up:
I'll do this very slowly for you... I'm not Newsweek,

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine ... zi-1695125

or Business Insider,

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... ist-2022-4

or MSN news,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pr ... ory=foryou

... or any of the other legitimate news agencies that you seem to think you're better than.

[icon_lol2.gif]
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 24th, 2022, 8:48 pm ... or any of the other legitimate news agencies that you seem to think you're better than.
Oh my goodness! Newspapers said it so, it must be true! [icon_lol2.gif]

They would never lie, would they!? :smt045 it's not like they are a part of propaganda pushing machine, right?

The fact that nobody like me can spend 2 minutes online and find proof that the patch russian soldier was wearing was not Totenkopf, find a store where it's sold, and high res version of it just shows the quality of BS we're being fed :smt045
Last edited by Even Steven on May 24th, 2022, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: May 24th, 2022, 9:01 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: May 24th, 2022, 8:48 pm ... or any of the other legitimate news agencies that you seem to think you're better than.
Oh my goodness! Newspapers said it so, it must be true! [icon_lol2.gif]

They would never lie, would they!? :smt045 it's not like they are a part of propaganda pushing machine, right?
If they are, they are far better at it than you are. I'll grant you that.

ETA: Right. Your research skills are second to none. I mean you even researched your own post history, and found the post you made that proves it's true. :smt045 Sure, "look I said it, so it must be true", works for Putin, but how many people have you killed and do you even have access to Novichok, or polonium-210?
Last edited by Drip_Torch on May 25th, 2022, 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

A band of Russian neo-Nazi mercenaries who sadistically collect enemies' ears are set to be deployed in Ukraine, it has been claimed.

The militia group, called Rusich, has been spotted on the Russian-Ukrainian border near to where Vladimir Putin's forces are expected to launch their next offensive.

The unit is linked to private military company, the Wagner Group, which is backed by the Kremlin and is said to currently have 1,000 soldiers operating in eastern Ukraine.

Rusich was founded nearly a decade ago in St Petersburg by Red Army paratrooper Aleksei Milchakov, 30, and Yan Petrovsky, 33 - after the pair met at a white supremacist event.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... o-26667959

Probably just more pictures and propaganda eh? I mean it's not like this picture of Alexi and Yan passing off a Russian Kolovrat means anything. Coincidence maybe? I mean what are the chances that they just happen to be passing the Russian Kolovrat off to Jared Taylor - a prominent white nationalist?

Meh, nothing to see here:

Aleksei and the rest of the Russian ear collectors are probably really nice guys that just want to liberate Ukrainians from Nazis... said no one, but the largest fool in the room, ever.

My opinion, if it acts like a Nazi, paints itself up like a Nazi, hauls civilians off to camps like a Nazi and commits war crimes like a Nazi... it's quite likely it's a *bleep* ing Nazi...

Just like the Siberian Ice Nazi that's received four of the highest honours a Nazi could receive from President Putin.

And frankly, I'm not all that surprised that Putin, a very sick and fading fascist kleptocratic dictator, would find himself comfortable mobilizing Nazis to further his agenda - whatever that might be. (Maybe one day, he'll come down off the Prednisone long enough that he can figure that one out?)

:admin:
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 24th, 2022, 9:29 pm Just like the Siberian Ice Nazi that's received four of the highest honours a Nazi could receive from President Putin.
Hmmm. Let's see...

Oh wow. Much nazi. Such scare!!!! But Drip Torch wouldn't lie about them, right? He just puts all these pictures together, and it must be true - these are all Russian, right???

Well, let's take just one picture and see what we can find thanks to Google:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/norway-s- ... r-1.994879

Oh wow! Just one quick internet search - and here we go, the picture isn't actually from Russia, it's from Budapest from 2009 and has nothing to do with Russia.

Furthermore - it's been used all over the Internet for ages:

So, to convince me you just take random pictures of scary nazis all over the Internet and dump them all here? You my friend has be caught red-handed falsifying your arguments, but you already knew that, right?

Once again, took me 2 minutes to bust your little presentation. Why even trust your photos or pictures anymore after this, hmmmm? :135:

Good try [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045 :up:
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Even Steven wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:32 am
Drip_Torch wrote: May 24th, 2022, 9:29 pm Just like the Siberian Ice Nazi that's received four of the highest honours a Nazi could receive from President Putin.
Hmmm. Let's see...
Oh wow. Much nazi. Such scare!!!! But Drip Torch wouldn't lie about them, right? He just puts all these pictures together, and it must be true - these are all Russian, right???

Oh wow! Just one quick internet search - and here we go, the picture isn't actually from Russia, it's from Budapest from 2009 and has nothing to do with Russia.
So, to convince me you just take random pictures of scary nazis all over the Internet and dump them all here? You my friend has be caught red-handed falsifying your arguments, but you already knew that, right?

Once again, took me 2 minutes to bust your little presentation. Why even trust your photos or pictures anymore after this, hmmmm? :135:
Are you seriously suggesting that there are nazis in all kinds of other countries (like Ukraine), but there are not nazis in Russia?
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Well this is interesting from the Moscow Times :200: So how does this work? Putin is using his homegrown "Nazis" to "Denazify"
Ukraine? Hmmmm.......interesting.

Russian Neo-Nazis Participate in ‘Denazifying’ Ukraine – Der Spiegel
At least two neo-Nazi groups are fighting for Russian forces in Ukraine, throwing into question Moscow’s claims of “denazifying” its neighbor, German weekly Der Spiegel reported Sunday, citing a confidential intelligence report.

The document shared with German ministries by the BND intelligence service does not provide the exact number of far-right fighters, but identifies them as the Russian Imperial Legion and Rusich groups.

Their involvement “makes the ostensible reason for war, the so-called ‘denazification’ of Ukraine, absurd,” BND is quoted as saying.

Both groups are thought to have participated in the war between Moscow-backed, pro-Russian separatists and Kyiv that broke out in eastern Ukraine in 2014. Several reports have linked Rusich with Wagner, a shadowy, Kremlin-linked private military company.

Russia sent troops into Ukraine on Feb. 24 with the stated aim of “denazifying and demilitarizing” its pro-Western neighbor, before shifting its focus toward eastern Ukraine for the campaign's second phase in late March.

The Russian Imperial Legion is a paramilitary arm of the ultranationalist Russian Imperial Movement, which the United States designated as a terrorist organization in 2020.
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/05/ ... gel-a77762
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:32 am

Oh well, that's embarrassing! I'm not sure what kind of fool would think stories about Norway, Budapest, or Austria, prove anything about Nazis in Russia? Oh well, awkward as it is, let's move forward...

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5003309
Hundreds of neo-Nazis rallied in Moscow Saturday to protest the Kremlin's policies in the violence-plagued Caucasus region, calling for the forceful expulsion of non-Slavic migrants from Russia. About 300 protesters, including activists from banned or unregistered groups that preach white supremacy, waved red-and-white flags with German Nazi eagles and chanted "Hail Russia! Stop feeding the Caucasus!"

Analysts say the Chechen conflict, with atrocities and civilian slayings committed by both Russian forces and militant Islamists, has triggered the rise of xenophobia and neo-Nazism in Russia as well as growing resentment by Caucasus natives to ethnic Russians and Moscow's rule.
About 70,000 neo-Nazis are active in Russia – a sharp increase in comparison to just a few thousand in the early 1990s, according to the Moscow Bureau for Human Rights.
An Associated Press story, and take a look at that picture of the shining bald Nazi head. Wild eh? Not a Russian picture (not that I ever said it was), but totally about Nazis in Russia - 70,000 of them according to the Moscow Bureau for Human Rights.

Untitled-1.jpg
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:44 pmOh well, awkward as it is, let's move forward...

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5003309
Hundreds of neo-Nazis rallied in Moscow Saturday to protest the Kremlin's policies in the violence-plagued Caucasus region, calling for the forceful expulsion of non-Slavic migrants from Russia. About 300 protesters, including activists from banned or unregistered groups that preach white supremacy, waved red-and-white flags with German Nazi eagles and chanted "Hail Russia! Stop feeding the Caucasus!"

Analysts say the Chechen conflict, with atrocities and civilian slayings committed by both Russian forces and militant Islamists, has triggered the rise of xenophobia and neo-Nazism in Russia as well as growing resentment by Caucasus natives to ethnic Russians and Moscow's rule.
About 70,000 neo-Nazis are active in Russia – a sharp increase in comparison to just a few thousand in the early 1990s, according to the Moscow Bureau for Human Rights.
An Associated Press story, and take a look at that picture of the shining bald Nazi head. Wild eh? Not a Russian picture (not that I ever said it was), but totally about Nazis in Russia - 70,000 of them according to the Moscow Bureau for Human Rights.

Untitled-1.jpg

(Sun Tzu was a genius... [icon_lol2.gif] )
Great. So, not only do you post doctored evidence by outright posting fake pictures putting a huge question mark on any photo from here on but now you provide articles from .... 11 YEARS AGO.

This isn't moving forward, this is going back in time [icon_lol2.gif]

I mean, this is called NEWS, not archives, my man :smt045

We need as facepalm emojii ...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: May 25th, 2022, 1:11 pm Great. So, not only do you post doctored evidence by outright posting fake pictures putting a huge question mark on any photo from here on but now you provide articles from .... 11 YEARS AGO.

This isn't moving forward, this is going back in time [icon_lol2.gif]

I mean, this is called NEWS, not archives, my man :smt045

We need as facepalm emojii ...

Doctored evidence and fake pictures? :spitcoffee: Yep, 11 years ago, it was estimated there were 70,000 neo Nazis in Russia, but I guess you missed that. A little over 8 years ago Russian neo Nazis started an insurgency in the Donbas region of Ukraine, but I guess you're simply trying to ignore that.

What's your next argument? Alexei Milchakov isn't a puppy eating, Nazi, ear collector - those dogs were adolescents!
Milchakov had already earned notoriety, as well as the threat of criminal charges in his native St Petersburg when he began fighting in Donbas in June 2014. Moskovsky Komsomolets called him a “well-known Russian maniac” who as a 20-year-old in 2012 had posted images of himself with a puppy whose head he cut off and ate. “After that Milchakov constantly posed with Nazi banners and called on people to kill down-and-outs and dogs”*.

Within months he had demonstrated the same propensities in Donbas, with Ukrainian soldiers his victims.

On Sept 5, the same day that the first Minsk Accord was signed, 2 groups from the Aidan volunteer battalion and other Ukrainian soldiers came under siege from the Rusich unit. Milchakov was among the militants who posted videos of themselves, for example, cutting off the ear of one of their victims. The videos have all been removed from YouTube due to their monstrous content, however copies will certainly have been retained and, like the photos here, will hopefully receive appropriate assessment from the International Criminal Court.

Russian pro-Kremlin media have been happy to interview both Milchakov and Petrovsky, though avoiding indiscreet questions about their neo-Nazi views, none of which the men see any need to conceal. In April both men gave a skype interview in which Milchakov shared his opinion that the “mightiest potential lies in Russians” and that Ukrainians’ fight for freedom runs counter to the interests of his people. Petrovsky, in turn, announced that they are “building a Russian national ‘Chechnya’ where everything will be only for the Russian people”.

I think if we did have a facepalm emoji, you'd grow tired of it very quickly!
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

You want more pictures of Zlodimir Zlodimirovich Juhlo to go along with the previous picture? I mean you can just ignore these, or claim they are fake too, like you did with Dmitry "Wagner" Utkin, Aleksei Milchakov and Yan Petrovsky.

No, nothing to see here...

Just your average Russian Nazi fighting in Donbas for his fascist dictator.

Want to get to know a few more?

How about Anatoly Ermakov? You might recognize him from the post above...

Or hey, how about Alex Vitner?

When he's not doing his thing on a Russian tank he likes to dress up and express his true self...

Or, Tolstokorov Roman Anatolyevich, you might recognize his back from the previous post...

Bad luck for Roman though, that picture of his back was taken shortly after he became a POW. *sad trombone*

:smt045

... But enough about Russian Nazis for one day. Frankly, I find them and their apologists to be a sick and despicable lot of low lives. If you do decide to come back, how about you play me one of those great Russian videos. You know the ones with the tank towing the tractor, with the farmer on it and the birds flying backwards.

I always get such a good laugh out of knowing there are gullible idiots out there that believe those.

:130:
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 25th, 2022, 10:18 pm how about you play me one of those great Russian videos. You know the ones with the tank towing the tractor, with the farmer on it and the birds flying backwards.

I always get such a good laugh out of knowing there are gullible idiots out there that believe those.
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] :laugh:

My smile of the day, Thanks :130:
I am not wealthy but I am rich
MCB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by MCB »

Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Old news, but yep Russian backed rebel forces destroyed the airport.

The view 7 years ago...

The story 7 years ago...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... hting-east

Doesn't look like things have improved much in the 7 years the Russians have controlled it.

Return to “World”