Ukraine war/President/news

Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Drip_Torch »

Mazdatruck wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 9:23 pm
motokelowna1 wrote: Sep 21st, 2022, 10:00 am Cant wait to hear trump say if I was still in power it would have been a smooth transition of the Donbas region , plus I would have put up some trump towers
From 2016 :

This was before liberals were bathed in almost 6 years of Cold-War level Russiagate hysteria and propaganda on all fronts.
Here, from 2014 and without your nonsensical framing.

Mazdatruck wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 9:19 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Sep 21st, 2022, 10:48 am Meh, not going to happen. Blowhards, blowing hard.
Imagine being this callus and flippant with a trigger mechanism on a conventional time bomb in a school.
Yeah, thanks. I really don't need to play along with your emotional exercises. This thread is titled "Ukraine Russia war NEWS" - something I try to contribute to every now and then.

Cheers.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

Drip_Torch wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 10:08 pm Yeah, thanks. I really don't need to play along with your emotional exercises. This thread is titled "Ukraine Russia war NEWS" - something I try to contribute to every now and then.
I enjoy reading every post you contribute to this thread.
Intelligent, informative, with a sense of humour.
Thank you. :D
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I don’t believe a damn thing that comes out of Putin dictatorship government.
https://www.castanet.net/news/World/386 ... oin-Russia
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

GordonH wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 6:58 am I don’t believe a damn thing that comes out of Putin dictatorship government.
https://www.castanet.net/news/World/386 ... oin-Russia
Yep.

But to Putin's credit...the whole ballot process has been well supervised.

I wonder how the people that just voted feel about King William IV - their soon to be Monarch?

Referendum being held by the Netherlands on the annexation of Russia. [icon_lol2.gif]

(Thanks PoplarSoul! Appreciate the kind words.)

Like a Ray Charles song, Google maps is showing a 15 km lineup to get into Georgia. Imagine the audacity? Hey, I know we bombed you for a number of years, but do you mind if I mobilize to your country for a while?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1573264887622541315
Last edited by Drip_Torch on Sep 23rd, 2022, 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Yet another prominent Russian has died in the face of growing numbers of oligarchs and important Russian men dying after this illegal war.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/a ... 3e63e95b82
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

GordonH wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 9:33 pm Anyone who supports Putin is a :swear: ing idiot.
Anyone who supports Putin's war is a :swear: ing idiot.

Zelensky IS Putin's war
Canada, Europe and USA governments giving "Putin's war" a standing ovation - not one of them talked about
negotiating peace. Every one of them started flushing $billions down the Ukraine drain, that went to war profiteers. and people slaughtered. Western governments love "Putin's" war.

ZELENSKY STARTED IT
I don't support Putin's war.

When the war-monkey Zelensky got 150,000 Ukrainians prepared to attack and genocide the Ukrainians in Donbass and Lugansk - he started the "Putin's" war. The war was actually started in 2014, when snipers in Kiev killed 70 people and Soros became happy, saying "that was the birth of the new Ukraine."

I don't support Putin's war. Stop flushing $billions into "Putin's" war.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Ugh yes, the old "Elders of Zion" rears its ugly head once again.

Soros, a Jewish holocaust survivor, is part of an evil plot to take over the world. He's so good at it, that he managed to have his sniper's infiltrate Maidan Square while Putin's plant, Viktor Yanukovych, had mobilized 4000 Berkut (special riot police), 1000 Tiger special forces, Internal Troops of Ukraine, and Secret Service of Ukraine, and 4000 SBU Alpha Group and Titushky officers.

Not a single "Soros" sniper was caught. That's how good he is.

Seriously, antisemitism just won't die. :-X The post above follows the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, written by Stalin's agent in *checks notes*... Moscow 1903.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 11:27 am The war was actually started in 2014, when snipers in Kiev killed 70 people and Soros became happy, saying "that was the birth of the new Ukraine."
George Soros, the Hungarian-born billionaire behind the globalist open borders Open Society Foundation, has been named the second-most influential figure in Ukraine according to a prominent Russian-language Ukrainian newspaper.

The Kyiv-based newspaper points out that, “through the organizations financed by him, Soros can influence economic and political life in all of Ukraine.”

The paper writes that Soros, who is known for his active involvement in Ukraine’s economic and political life for more than 20 years, maintains a unique position of power through the Open Society Foundation and the dozens of other organizations he funds in the country.
https://rmx.news/article/soros-second-m ... n-ukraine/

:up:

Now why would he be that important to Ukraine, I wonder? But I like the youtube comments on the lizard-like guy.
This from a man that said he has no concern to how his financial wheeling and dealing effects the people of the countries in which he operates.
His hypocrisy is beyond comprehension. This guy has had a hand in what’s wrong with much of the western world.
Open society? He has a 6-8 meter tall wall at home around the house.
Someone downstairs is eagerly waiting for George to expire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVyxUyaQ1o
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 12:36 pm ...
Now why would he be that important to Ukraine, I wonder? But I like the youtube comments on the lizard-like guy.
OMG! Thank you so much thinktank. Now that I've read the random quotes on lizard-like guy's youtube page, it all makes sense to me. I was also doing some further research and I came across this... absolutely amazing ... the clarity... how couldn't I have seen it all this time?
Now, remember, the Russian solar winds attack has left our government’s digital infrastructure bugged, as if by teaming termites. But termites that are spying on our biggest agencies and can’t be got out for decades. But then there’s also the lizard people that haunt the dreams of the people who also panic about 5G, Bill Gates, aliens George Soros and, of course, the formidable kitchen sink where the cabal of Hillary Clinton assassins talks through the faucet’s with the presumed Nashville suicide bomber, Anthony Weiner, in the news for his alleged belief in dangerous. You got it lizard people and the almighty five G. It’s time to review with Molly.

You can (and really should) read more here:
https://slate.com/transcripts/ZHZpSlpPV ... I3SG9Odz0=

:topic:
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Why is ok for Ukrainians to resist invasion but if Palestinians and Syrians, Iraqi's do it, they are considered "terrorists". West got some major double standards
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Interesting story in the New York times...

Read more here: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/23/us/p ... raine.html

I have two thoughts on this:

One, it kind of reminds me of the mastermind behind the battle of the bulge. - and we all know how that ended.

Two, this western media spin on things is something else.

The reality of the situation is, Russia would victoriously withdraw from Kherson according to the plan. And Ukraine would then liberate the area in a disorganized panic, giving Russians the opportunity to destroy 32 more of the 16 HIMARS currently in Ukraine.

And that's the way it is, on this the 211th day of the 72-hour special military operation in Ukraine.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Meh, you lost us at "unnamed american officials say"
The grey lady also published an article this weekend on the huge losses Ukraine is taking with poorly supported frontal assaults on entrenched Russians in.. ba da boom!... the Kherson region!

Step back from your twit-feed and look at the big picture.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

gertlush wrote: Sep 24th, 2022, 10:54 am Meh, you lost us at "unnamed american officials say"
The grey lady also published an article this weekend on the huge losses Ukraine is taking with poorly supported frontal assaults on entrenched Russians in.. ba da boom!... the Kherson region!

I am , the russians are losing and now need old women an men to die :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :biggrin: :biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 12:36 pm
Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2022, 11:27 am The war was actually started in 2014, when snipers in Kiev killed 70 people and Soros became happy, saying "that was the birth of the new Ukraine."
George Soros, the Hungarian-born billionaire behind the globalist open borders Open Society Foundation, has been named the second-most influential figure in Ukraine according to a prominent Russian-language Ukrainian newspaper.

The Kyiv-based newspaper points out that, “through the organizations financed by him, Soros can influence economic and political life in all of Ukraine.”

The paper writes that Soros, who is known for his active involvement in Ukraine’s economic and political life for more than 20 years, maintains a unique position of power through the Open Society Foundation and the dozens of other organizations he funds in the country.
https://rmx.news/article/soros-second-m ... n-ukraine/

:up:

This from a man that said he has no concern to how his financial wheeling and dealing effects the people of the countries in which he operates.
His hypocrisy is beyond comprehension. This guy has had a hand in what’s wrong with much of the western world.
Open society? He has a 6-8 meter tall wall at home around the house.
Someone downstairs is eagerly waiting for George to expire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVyxUyaQ1o
Can someone please send me in the direction of Soros' time management book? How does he do it all? I must know.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Sep 24th, 2022, 10:54 am Meh, you lost us at "unnamed american officials say"

I offer you the twit feed. Big picture? Like this one that shows how the Russian forces withered on the vine as planned and victoriously withdrew from most of the areas they captured in their initial blyatzkrieg?

Or would you like the more in-depth and detailed one, that shows how the withdrawal from the Kherson region, north of the Dnipro River, might prevent up to 10 thousand Russian troops from getting caught without supply lines? By the way, there never really was much of an explanation to that firefight between BMP's that I posted here last week, but there was an excellent geo-locate performed. It was 32 kms inside the Russian lines on the south side of the Dnipro. Which means it was a firefight between Russian forces.

Happens more often than you might think.

Don't like twitter? Here, you can watch 15 million go up in smoke on Telegram then. It too happens more often than you might think. https://t.me/The3rdForceUA/10488

15 million, no big deal to a country with a GDP smaller than Canada's, right?

Return to “World”