Ukraine war/President/news

Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: Dec 2nd, 2022, 8:59 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 2nd, 2022, 8:51 pmBoth articles reference a telegram account.
Oh my goodness, that changes everything! All of a sudden your super secret intel is super reliable just because it comes from another anonymous social media network where anybody and everybody can put literally anything and millions of idiots around the world will take it at the face value without a single shadow of a doubt and then spread it further like a little robot [icon_lol2.gif] Keep it coming :130:
Sure, your wish is my command.

I'm just a dime a dozen poster on here. Unlike you, with the unique insight you must gain by taking your position directly from the Kremlin. So, were you one of the 13 viewers watching Sergey Lavrov's video conference from Moscow to the OSCE Ministers meeting the other day?

Do you know the other 12 by name?

:biggrin:
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 2nd, 2022, 9:21 pm... So, were you one of the 13 viewers watching Sergey Lavrov's...blah blah blah
I like how you quickly change the subject as soon as I point out what a poopie of information you've posted previously passing as reliable and top secret hoping nobody will actually read it to see it's all based on an anonymous social media post :)
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

I always laugh when I see American intelligence tell everyone through the news networks about Russia in Ukraine. This is the same intelligence branch that killed a refugee camp worker and his kids because they had "good" intel he was the bomber at the airport in Afghanistan. Turns out that was wrong. Why should anyone believe US intel? It's always wrong.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: Dec 2nd, 2022, 9:40 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 2nd, 2022, 9:21 pm... So, were you one of the 13 viewers watching Sergey Lavrov's...blah blah blah
I like how you quickly change the subject as soon as I point out what a poopie of information you've posted previously passing as reliable and top secret hoping nobody will actually read it to see it's all based on an anonymous social media post :)
Ukraine Russia war News. 13 viewers watching Sergey Lavrov's livestream broadcast on the MFA Russia feed.

See how I did that?

You can keep shadow boxing and projecting it onto me all you want. I don't find it very engaging. I'd ask where I've "posted previously passing as reliable and top secret hoping nobody will actually read it"... blah, blah, but I can't figure out what you're talking about. You've already proven your reading comprehension skills are lacking and frankly... I don't care.

So, I'll stick with Ukraine Russia war News. You can keep doing whatever it is you're doing. We'll get along fine.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Dec 2nd, 2022, 9:50 pm I always laugh when I see American intelligence tell everyone through the news networks about Russia in Ukraine. This is the same intelligence branch that killed a refugee camp worker and his kids because they had "good" intel he was the bomber at the airport in Afghanistan. Turns out that was wrong. Why should anyone believe US intel? It's always wrong.
No kidding. They assessed Russia as the world's second most powerful military force. In fact, it turns out they're just the world's most unhinged nuclear power. Nothing more.

This has now become a social media challenge in Russia, with people posting their own TiKTok like videos mimicking this menace.

While we're speaking of unhinged, here we have the Russian discussion of the day. A "people's topic" which is, I suspect, a prelude to "the people's war" that is about to escalate in Russia.

Satanism, forget Naziism; is Zelenskyy an antichrist, or merely a demon?

Oh yeah, the great Wagner battle for Bakhmut, how's that all going? [icon_lol2.gif]
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

This oil price cap should be fun - lets destroy the remnants of the EU economy and their shipping and maritime insurance sectors, haha take that Putin!

Next - we will kick ourselves in the nuts until Russia surrenders [icon_lol2.gif]
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Ukraine President Zelenskiy

Post by Thinktank »

JLives wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:52 pm Ukraine is showing its heart and courage during this war. ... President Zelenskiy ... has a background in acting and comedy.... Tonight he is fighting alongside his people and fighting for his country in a way may we never know. He is the definition of heroes aren't born, they're made.
How is the idiot fighting alongside 100,000 dead Ukrainians?

Zelensky has two superpowers spending $hundreds of billions of dollars for war. The rich Ukrainians already fled the country but there's a law for the poor men - YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS COUNTRY.
Six years ago, in a low class, low quality performance Zelensky sings Welcome to the Hotel Ukra-ain-a - a song mocking Ukraine.
Six years ago, in a low class, low quality performance Zelensky sings Welcome to the Hotel Ukra-ain-a - a song mocking Ukraine.
I was wondering what kind of talent this guy - Zelensky - has and after watching some videos I am sure he is an idiot.
A 100% low class crude idiot with no talent, and no brains is the most powerful guy on earth right now.

Look at him above - he might be the reason we have WW3.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Thinktank wrote: Dec 4th, 2022, 2:58 pm
JLives wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:52 pm Ukraine is showing its heart and courage during this war. ... President Zelenskiy ... has a background in acting and comedy.... Tonight he is fighting alongside his people and fighting for his country in a way may we never know. He is the definition of heroes aren't born, they're made.

Zelensky has two superpowers spending $hundreds of billions of dollars for war. The rich Ukrainians already fled the country but there's a law for the poor men - YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS COUNTRY.

zelensky-is-idiot.jpg

I was wondering what kind of talent this guy - Zelensky - has and after watching some videos I am sure he is an idiot.
A 100% low class crude idiot with no talent, and no brains is the most powerful guy on earth right now.

The idiot? Get a grip my friend. He's a passionate defender of his country.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

...and passionate about money for himself and his buddies lol
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

There appears to be a series of significant "smoking accidents" happening at Russian Airbases. The first one at Engels 2 airbase.
Untitled-2.jpg

This base has been in the news lately due to the increased presence of supersonic strategic bombers.

https://eurasiantimes.com/freighting-im ... -160-t-95/

Big blast, initial reports are two bombers damaged. According to my scratchpad math this would be the view from approximately 5 kms away.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1599659705726431232

The second one is at Ryazan airfield, which is another strategic bomber base, southwest of Moscow and the reports are a fuel truck exploded and three killed, nine injured according to initial reports.

Both blasts appear to be significant in size and the Ryazan airfield blast looks to be multiple explosions. (Terrible video though)

All of this happening on the day news leaks out about a Ukrainian built loiter munition with a 1000 km range and a 75 KG payload capacity. Hmm... no, probably just a carelessly discarded cigarette.

IF, this is the rollout of the Ukrainian strike drone, big IF, then Ukraine can actually reach out and touch somebody. The range gives it the capacity to strike the decision-making centers, the logistical support hubs and a number of significant bases that have been attacking Ukraine for months.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2022/12/4/7379229/

Bonus content from earlier in the day... 16.2 million dollars falling out of the sky.

---> https://twitter.com/i/status/1599676713570426880

ETA: Rumours of a third strategic bomber base hit. Shaykovka, southwest of Moscow. Damage assessments still vary with unconfirmed reports there have been 7 bombers damaged at Engels alone. There's one "unreliable" (IMHO) channel claiming 14 bombers have taken off from Engels airfield.

ETA 2: A little gaffer tape and some bondo... Hmm,... I wonder if they can still get gaffer tape and bondo?

Last edited by Drip_Torch on Dec 5th, 2022, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

If Putin really is heading to the frontline in Ukraine (and not just one of this doubles), now would be a really good time to drop a bunch of bombs in his immediate vicinity. Can't fault Ukraine for bombing in their own country.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/pu ... 3e06214f2f
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Interesting reports that India working to supply Moscow with sanctioned goods. Apparently the huge energy price hikes we caused are hurting their exchange reserves.

Remains to be seen how succesful our latest plan to boost Russias economy will be. Hugely or just very?
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

JLives wrote: Dec 4th, 2022, 5:22 pm
Thinktank wrote: Dec 4th, 2022, 2:58 pm

zelensky-is-idiot.jpg

The idiot? Get a grip my friend. He's a passionate defender of his country.
How about Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Dec 5th, 2022, 3:21 pm Interesting reports that India working to supply Moscow with sanctioned goods. Apparently the huge energy price hikes we caused are hurting their exchange reserves.

Remains to be seen how succesful our latest plan to boost Russias economy will be. Hugely or just very?
[icon_lol2.gif]

Yeah sure. Now that Putin has a part time gig driving for UBER, Russia's economy should do fine.

That doesn't look like a Lada, does it?
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 5th, 2022, 4:48 pm That doesn't look like a Lada, does it?
Old Mercedes, still has a key, not push button start. Push button in Mercedes was introduced in 1998.

If it was a newer Mercedes, it would have been scrapped for the chips.
I am not wealthy but I am rich

Return to “World”