Ukraine war/President/news

captkirkcanada
Banned

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by captkirkcanada »

seewood wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 12:29 pm ^^^^

Wonder if Russia counted on all this assistance from the west. Wonder if it would be the same when China invades Taiwan..??
That wont happen though . Do really think chinas clown army could take on nato ? [icon_lol2.gif]
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

I certainly don't think the Russians expected this. But probably most surprised by the European, and especially German reaction.

Interesting though that its the Russians who are portrayed as dumb, inept etc. Begs the question of just what our billions paid for if we can't even beat the military equivalent of the 3 stooges.

Another possibility - our leaders are *bleep* and our media lies to us.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 12:46 pm
seewood wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 12:29 pm ^^^^

Wonder if Russia counted on all this assistance from the west. Wonder if it would be the same when China invades Taiwan..??
That wont happen though . Do really think chinas clown army could take on nato ? [icon_lol2.gif]
Whats NATO got to do with Taiwan?
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Sometimes I get the feeling people think Team America World Police was a documentary
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

gertlush wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 12:47 pm Interesting though that its the Russians who are portrayed as dumb, inept etc. Begs the question of just what our billions paid for if we can't even beat the military equivalent of the 3 stooges.
Thing is, " we" are not doing the fighting. "We" are supplying arms and material( yeup, $$ billions). Ukrainians are doing the fighting.( for the most part- 2 Canadian volunteers killed fighting)
And in many places, the Ukrainians are beating the 3 stooges back. For how long ?? Likely until when their resolve wains ( doubt that) and/or the munitions the West is supplying dries up.

Going to be interesting how the Ukrainians are going to fare when Russian troop start arriving from Belarus,...again.
Would Ukraine start taking shots at strategic targets in Belarus? Belarus soldiers going to take part in an illegal and reprehensible invasion ? Can Ukraine deal with two fronts? I think the Russians are hoping not.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 2:52 amStill sipping from the same well, I see.
I see a shot-up hospital, a school, and a church that apparently are military targets to Ukrainians. And I make my own conclusions. You do you, it's a free country.

Coming up with excuses and conspiracy theories about false flags and Russians shelling themselves for nine years... I'll leave stupid games to someone else.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

seewood wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 4:11 pm
gertlush wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 12:47 pm Interesting though that its the Russians who are portrayed as dumb, inept etc. Begs the question of just what our billions paid for if we can't even beat the military equivalent of the 3 stooges.
Thing is, " we" are not doing the fighting. "We" are supplying arms and material( yeup, $$ billions). Ukrainians are doing the fighting.( for the most part- 2 Canadian volunteers killed fighting)
And in many places, the Ukrainians are beating the 3 stooges back. For how long ?? Likely until when their resolve wains ( doubt that) and/or the munitions the West is supplying dries up.

Going to be interesting how the Ukrainians are going to fare when Russian troop start arriving from Belarus,...again.
Would Ukraine start taking shots at strategic targets in Belarus? Belarus soldiers going to take part in an illegal and reprehensible invasion ? Can Ukraine deal with two fronts? I think the Russians are hoping not.
Pretty lousy ROI in my book.

I don't think the Russians need Belarus either, theyve got what, like 500-600,00 soldiers in theatre now, vs the 200,000 they started with that 3 stooged their way to taking 20% of Ukraine and destroying the existing Ukie army.

Ukraine on the other hand has about 190,000 troops left per that recent Economist article, and heavily committed in the East.

Plus Russian still has thousands of tanks etc.

Western delusion meet reality... hurts don't it?
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Why you think buddy is in Washington? Last throw of the dice. Lets see if the seppos still return his calls a year from now. Ukie will just disappear like all the other boondoggles. Shoot, what was that 1 place.. Amblanistan, something? We brought em freedom n democracy right?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

seewood wrote: Dec 20th, 2022, 4:11 pm ( for the most part- 2 Canadian volunteers killed fighting)
Only two? [icon_lol2.gif]

Melanie Joly announces to the nation - she supports any Canadian who wishes to "kick the bucket" in eastern Europe
for democracy and only two out of thirty eight million people agree.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

:smt045 - I like this guy! I had to watch the whole clip.

It's a longer one, but well worth the view. If you only have five minutes, it's the last 5 you want to see. 🔥

Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

"He's a family man on his seventh marriage". [icon_lol2.gif]
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

What is that show you keep posting? Russian Wheel of Fortune? The View?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Dec 21st, 2022, 10:41 am What is that show you keep posting? Russian Wheel of Fortune? The View?
It's been a compilation of clips off of Russian State Broadcasting. Often, and one of my favourites, is "Evening with Vladimir Solovyov". If it is news, or commentary from Solovyov, or Margarita Simonyan, you can rest assured you're listening to the latest FSB approved "Putin Speak".

The last segment is off of HTB - Gazprom Media (sound familiar?) I believe it's called Fourth Programme, or Segodnya. It plays about four times a day, so it's kind of the must see show. I'd have to watch it again, but I believe two of the panelists on yesterdays show sit on the Russian Gov't. Sitting Duma members - I'm going to suggest you can't get more informed commentary than that.

Basically Fox News - Fox and Friends, Russia style. Can't think of a more reliable source - can you?

Unless of course, you only want the western propaganda. Then you could drink straight from the tap at RT, which is programmed specifically with you in mind.

The stuff I post is influencing Russian minds. There's a difference. You might have noticed? The Western RT propaganda channels never says we're going to bomb Washington, or send a nuclear wave over London. The actual RT news channels in Russia say it every day.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 22nd, 2022, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong thread for this post.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 22nd, 2022, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.

Return to “World”