Ukraine war/President/news

seewood
Guru

Re: Ukraine war/President/news

Post by seewood »

Thinktank wrote: Mar 22nd, 2023, 4:08 pm GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG, RUSSIA. BAAAAD RUSSIA.

Bad Putin.
By jove, I think he's got it !!
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

seewood wrote: Mar 22nd, 2023, 5:09 pm
Thinktank wrote: Mar 22nd, 2023, 4:08 pm GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG, RUSSIA. BAAAAD RUSSIA.

Bad Putin.
By jove, I think he's got it !!
Why was Hunter Biden all up in Ukraine?

Why did Joe Biden brag that he got the AG fired that was investing the company his son was sitting on the board of?

Russia isn't invading Ukraine.

They are kicking the USA out of Ukraine.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Mazdatruck wrote: Mar 22nd, 2023, 9:23 pm They are kicking the USA out of Ukraine.
And I have a bridge to sell you.. maybe even the Eiffel tower..

You believe Russians firing missiles into apartment blocks, hospitals, churches is the way to get the US out of Ukraine? Fake elections to absorb Ukrainian towns and cities into the Russian sphere of influence is the way to kick the US out of Ukraine?
Moving Ukrainian children to Russia is sure to send the US running... [icon_lol2.gif]

Pootin miscalculated gravely in believing Russia could run slipshod over Ukraine to contain it under corrupt Russian sphere of influence. Guess what, Ukraine would rather lean to western values and are fighting to do just that. Much to pootin's chagrin.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

seewood wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 8:03 am
Mazdatruck wrote: Mar 22nd, 2023, 9:23 pm They are kicking the USA out of Ukraine.
Pootin miscalculated gravely in believing Russia could run slipshod over Ukraine to contain it under corrupt Russian sphere of influence. Guess what, Ukraine would rather lean to western values and are fighting to do just that. Much to pootin's chagrin.
The West is just as corrupt as Russia, China etc. If you don't believe that then I have a Statue of Liberty to sell you. The US Presidents crackhead son was on the board of Burisma! Gimme a break.

And in terms of Ukraine choosing Western values, that ignores very real schisms within the country between a Slavic, Russian identity and Ukie nationalism. Now, I know I never sat next to a Ukie heli pilot at dinner one time, so Im no expert like some others, but if you take even a cursory glance at a history book you will see there is a lot of gray.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

seewood wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 8:03 am
Guess what, Ukraine would rather lean to western values and are fighting to do just that.
Western Values = President of the United States drug addict son on Ukraine's biggest energy company board, appointed due to nepotism on the highest level on planet earth.
Last edited by Mazdatruck on Mar 23rd, 2023, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

^^^^^ :spitcoffee:

Western Values where an election is called for example, and the one currently in power does not offers the opposition jail time on trumped up BS or a Novichok laced cup of tea. Not much of a choice in mosts mind. But apparently Pootins MO.
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

seewood wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 8:03 am Fake elections
Because this can happen there but not here? You sound like a Qanon member.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Democracy is more than just an election.
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

gertlush wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 11:58 am Democracy is more than just an election.
Democracy is a joke that both the hard left and hard right agree on.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Heating up - Ukraine saying they will counter attack "soon", apparently in Bakhmut area but not confirmed. Speculation thats why Z was there.

Im dubious they will 1-even attack and 2-it would be in Bakhmut. Probably its just more noise
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

The US and NATO have openly stated the goal is regime change in Russia.

Charging Putin with war crimes is a death threat on Putin.

Why would Russia view a "Ukrainian counter offensive" as anything other than a direct attack on Russia, with the ultimate goal to kill Putin and regime change Russia?

How do you think Russia will respond if the Ukrainians break through?

Nuclear response.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Mazdatruck wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 4:19 pm Why would Russia view a "Ukrainian counter offensive" as anything other than a direct attack on Russia, with the ultimate goal to kill Putin and regime change Russia?

Nuclear response.
Not sure how you square an Ukrainian "counter offensive" to push Russian soldiers out of Ukrainian cities, inside Ukrainian borders, as " anything other than a direct attack on Russia" ?
Do you figure sovereign Ukrainian territory now occupied by Russian soldiers as Russia ?

How do I think Russia will respond if Ukraine breaks through? If the Ukraine military is strong enough to push the current lot of Russian misfits and prison hacks back to the Ukraine/Russia border, good for them and I suspect Russia might well step up its military support in their misguided war to try and prevent this from happening.
Now, if Ukraine enters Russia by crossing internationally recognized borders and Russian troops cannot stop the Ukrainians, I wouldn't be surprised if Russia does lob a nuke or two about. That is what they were for in the first place.

However, that won't happen as Ukraine is not going to cross the internationally recognized border between the two countries as Russia did back in February 2022 so no nukes necessary.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The US and their pawns couldn't get rid of Hamas. How the hell are they gonna do it with Putin? Who has a standing army and economic ties to China?
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 5:17 pm The US and their pawns couldn't get rid of Hamas. How the hell are they gonna do it with Putin?
Contrary to some here who might believe that the US is instigating regime change, it isn't going to happen. The US administration cannot sprinkle moondust about and poof it happens. Nothing wrong in all wishing it though.
For regime change to happen in Russia, is to have fair and free elections and any opposition candidate not be poisoned or thrown in jail, Navalny has had both and is currently rotting away as he is a valid threat to pootin's reign.
No one is going to "invade" Russia and implement change, pure folly and really is a stupid concept.

Just saw this, Ukraine has the best army in the world right now ? : https://www.newsweek.com/ukraines-army- ... ys-1789979
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

seewood wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 5:15 pm
Mazdatruck wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 4:19 pm Why would Russia view a "Ukrainian counter offensive" as anything other than a direct attack on Russia, with the ultimate goal to kill Putin and regime change Russia?

Nuclear response.
Not sure how you square an Ukrainian "counter offensive" to push Russian soldiers out of Ukrainian cities, inside Ukrainian borders, as " anything other than a direct attack on Russia" ?
Do you figure sovereign Ukrainian territory now occupied by Russian soldiers as Russia ?
That's now part of Russia, not Ukraine.

The US / NATO and Ukraine have all stated this war doesn't end until Russia is regime changed and Putin is out of power.

"Tanks in Red Square" is the goal.

If Russia starts losing, they won't be losing for long.

Do you expect Putin to turn himself in and hand the keys to Russia over to some random NATO general? Ukraine will never be part of NATO. Never going to happen unless you take out the entire country of Russia.

Be careful for what you wish for.

Return to “World”