Nuclear War

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Thinktank »

nuclear war is 80% possible.
Limited nuclear war is defined as “war in which each side exercises restraint in the use of nuclear weapons, employing only a limited number of weapons on selected targets.” Selected targets could include enemy forces, command and control centers or particular sites of strategic importance.
Pigs have been dreaming of it for decades. What better place than Russia/Ukraine/Poland? And what better time than now?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

oldtrucker wrote: Oct 28th, 2023, 8:36 pm This is probably the best docu-drama on nuclear war ever made. Stark, cold, brutal.
Threads 1984
https://youtu.be/bhcrgQihRcs?si=MoMG49TQdmR6yqsa

Before giving up in a black hole of depression after you watch it, remember we in canada are working with a bit more area between targets.
And we're far more prepared for long winters.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

How can any of this be a good thing?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/us ... 730f&ei=15
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I’ve been patiently waiting the majority of my life on who or when someone would start a nuclear war, hostilities are becoming rather hot out there.
Will this be the time I’ve been waiting for, yes or no. :popcorn:

Oh to answer your probable question… maybe I am a bit twisted. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

GordonH wrote: Nov 5th, 2023, 4:38 pm I’ve been patiently waiting the majority of my life on who or when someone would start a nuclear war, hostilities are becoming rather hot out there.
I don't think we'll be waiting much longer Gordon. Grab your shades ...

explosion-mushroom-cloud.gif
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

steven lloyd wrote: Nov 15th, 2023, 7:35 pm
GordonH wrote: Nov 5th, 2023, 4:38 pm I’ve been patiently waiting the majority of my life on who or when someone would start a nuclear war, hostilities are becoming rather hot out there.
I don't think we'll be waiting much longer Gordon. Grab your shades ...

explosion-mushroom-cloud.gif
Probably won’t know who pushed the button first, since all sides tend to tell BS whenever they talk.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “World”