Nuclear War

seewood
Guru

Re: Nuclear war

Post by seewood »

^^^^That's what some talking head on a new program mentioned. The elderly are pro Putin. Rural is pro Putin but the young don't like him.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

seewood wrote: Mar 4th, 2022, 8:36 pm ^^^^That's what some talking head on a new program mentioned. The elderly are pro Putin. Rural is pro Putin but the young don't like him.
Yep, but even the young Russians are aware of the fact that anything other than the approved narrative can land you in jail for 15 years. They might not like him, but 8000 are already in the hoosegow, from before the law changed.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 4th, 2022, 9:40 pm Putin knows Russia has committed suicide. Permanently.
He only has 2 moves from here... his long term mission of taking Europe and his ego is going to negate any other moves. If he is to save his country at this point, the only move left for him is to win the war. Sorry.
Yep, but no.

The Russian economy is a dead man walking, or perhaps a headless chicken flapping its wings at this point, (Your choice) but I don't think he's down to one move and even if he was, he's got to know it's not a good move. Lot's of BDA ongoing and it's obvious they've got a quality control problem.

The doctrine of deterrence has worked for almost 80 years. I don't see it suddenly not working. I suspect he'll agree to a ceasefire within the next week, if he's still alive.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Re: Nuclear War

Post by lesliepaul »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 4th, 2022, 10:15 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Mar 4th, 2022, 9:54 pm

Yep, but no.

The Russian economy is a dead man walking, or perhaps a headless chicken flapping its wings at this point, (Your choice) but I don't think he's down to one move and even if he was, he's got to know it's not a good move. Lot's of BDA ongoing and it's obvious they've got a quality control problem.

The doctrine of deterrence has worked for almost 80 years. I don't see it suddenly not working. I suspect he'll agree to a ceasefire within the next week, if he's still alive.
Pre 2019-2020 I'd agree with you on the deterrent part. But now Russia has the s- 400/ s500's deployed. They have a 70-80% hit rate on rv's. 3 S500's launched per warhead almost makes the hit rate 99%.. They theoretically could have a 100 warhead attack on Moscow and get away with as few as 2 warheads making it through.Those and the hypersonic cruise missiles/ glide vehicles they have perfected. They have the edge in a nuclear scenario by a large margin now and he knows it. He knows that we know it.
You can Google this info and believe it is accurate about Russian weapons.........do you honestly think the U.S. has shown its entire hand in this "nuclear weapons" scenario?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 4th, 2022, 10:15 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Mar 4th, 2022, 9:54 pm

Yep, but no.

Pre 2019-2020 I'd agree with you on the deterrent part. But now Russia has the s- 400/ s500's deployed. They have a 70-80% hit rate on rv's. 3 S500's launched per warhead almost makes the hit rate 99%.. They theoretically could have a 100 warhead attack on Moscow and get away with as few as 2 warheads making it through.Those and the hypersonic cruise missiles/ glide vehicles they have perfected. They have the edge in a nuclear scenario by a large margin now and he knows it. He knows that we know it.
Maybe? I still don't believe they have the confidence they transmit out.

Looks like the play is going to be option 2. Conventional - "total warfare". They announced a limited cease fire starting at 10 a.m. Moscow time, to allow civilians to leave Mariupol and Volnovakha, and the implication is get out, because we're leveling them.

Things took a really unexpectedly bad turn for the Russians, and it looks like they're going to try and get some momentum going back their way. Odessa and the marine landing went off the map today. North of Kiev is a knot that's going to take a while to untangle.

I'm betting Mariupol and Volnovakha are going to be a dusty spot on the map in the next few days.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

I saw that one... and all the others that followed. Harvest came early for the Ukrainian farmers this year. So much so that the tax office had to issue a statement.
Ukraine's National Agency for the Protection against Corruption (NAPC) has declared that captured Russian tanks and other equipment are not subject to declaration.

"Have you captured a Russian tank or armored personnel carrier and are worried about how to declare it? Keep calm and continue to defend the Motherland! There is no need to declare the captured Russian tanks and other equipment, because the cost of this ... does not exceed 100 living wages (UAH 248,100)," NAPC's press service said.

Also, there is no need in this case to submit reports of significant changes in property status within 10 days.
https://interfax.com.ua/news/general/804441.html

Here's a document you might like. I keep it handy while I'm lining up some of the hamburger tins with points of interest on satellite shots and maps.

https://www.janes.com/docs/default-sour ... 4UeWbETva8

My final point against Nuclear War and why I think it's just a typical soviet style psyop on the part of the Putin regime...

Yesterday it came to light (a Putindential decree) that reserves have until April 24th to renew their registration and report. I can't find the document right at the moment, but that, and the fact there is more equipment on a train from Eastern Russia suggests to me they see this being a little more protracted and are in for the long haul.
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

I can't see it happening. Would be the most selfish and foolish thing to ever take place in these modern times.
However, what I do anticipate is, the quote made by Klaus Schwab, regarding a "cyber attack - zee frightening zenario of a comprehensive ziber attack .... [CyberPolygon]
The Ruskies will be to blame, or maybe China, and the Globalists Olympic Games will go on until you accept defeat.

After all, why now? (Whereas Putin had years to start a war)

Timing ... uncanny, considering big pharma and stocks failing, and the masses, waking up to the depths of corruption in a world where only the rich can have say and control.
Not to mention, KS also bragged about Putin also being W.E.F. trained.

I had a thread, not long ago, titled 'The War On Humanity'. Was too real for some and was bleached.
Though not to worry, Bill C-10 (and the like) will make it mandatory that you get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. but I digress

In that thread was the following post. It's visual, and simple to comprehend. And if the nutters on this planet 'slip' - well...the ending is the beginning - however you like.

There is no gain in a World War. Never has been. But is a sure move [these days] by predictable globalists - to take our eye(s) off the ball. Slight of hand...and all good things. [sarc]
Relish the moment if need be.

* Survivors (the more astute) will be focusing on this instead:
W.E.F.
Last edited by DataCruncher on Mar 5th, 2022, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Data Cruncher: I like that, "bleached." Ya, I also have a bleached thread when "as a" became an "actually real."

Youtube being what it is has several "nuke survival" videos. But really? Who is going to survive it? The rich and their chosen friends, in their made for them only massively outfitted bunkers. That's who.

OT, don't you mean "2024"? Because 2014 and the invasion of Crimea was the flag operation that should have spurred someone to remove Putin.

Dear K. Swabb, Russia is experiencing the cyber-pandemic now. Has that stopped their war? Has that saved Ukrainian refugees? Has that prevented anyone from flying over the Ukraine with helicopters and bombs?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

If this does end up turning into a nuclear war... I prefer to be instantly vaporized and just be a spot on concrete.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 5th, 2022, 8:14 am Note to NATO...
DO NOT even think of putting a no fly zone in.
DO NOT send any more weapons.

Ukraine has put up a valiant fight that will be remembered forever.
The brave Ukrainians shall witness the great collective anger of the world. They shall have their retribution very soon.... but just not on Ukrainian soil seas or sky.

DO get NATO's mission priorities straight and maybe consider it's time to get moving on starting the draft ... Everyone, 16 to 50 in every NATO country.
Heavily re fortify European interests in 2014 when the big 'look here' flag was spotted.
That all seems out of the blue.

Have you got some inside scoop you're not sharing? Because I know you can't be worried about these guys...

They're not going anywhere until this war is over. You can tell by the look on their face. [icon_lol2.gif]

Maybe you're concerned about the resupply train heading toward the Ukraine?

https://twitter.com/mi6rogue/status/1500423344017055748

Don't get me wrong, what's going on is sad and there's some atrocities going on, but Russia can't win this war.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Speaking of tiger, what is China saying in all this?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Queen K wrote: Mar 6th, 2022, 12:26 pm Speaking of tiger, what is China saying in all this?
Not much because they want to do the same to Taiwan.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Do they really want 23 million angry people on a small island? Most of whom are over the age of 40?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tiawan+population
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Queen K wrote: Mar 6th, 2022, 12:38 pm Do they really want 23 million angry people on a small island? Most of whom are over the age of 40?
China wants Taiwan's GDP.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

But a full Gross Domestic Product is only produced when everyone is working and and the industries aren't sabotaged or otherwise destroyed.

According to Tiawan News

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4462136

Return to “World”