Blue States Have Highest Murder Rates in America

I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Blue States Have Highest Murder Rates in America

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

because conservatives won't touch the gun problem or block changes

Last edited by I_am_a_Liberal on Mar 27th, 2022, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Re: Blue States Have Highest Murder Rates in America

Post by liisgo »

So this post that you have here, It's saying that there is a rapid increase in murders and a decrease in prison occupation.
So with Biden in power and with the defund the police program in full swing. This is what were seeing???
Oh, not to mention the following. Who commit's the highest percentage of crime and murders???
Who has the highest level of incarceration???

Look, this is getting pretty stupid. This media source needs to try to strike this up as a relation to Blue states, which it is, but if they and you need to have some merit behind this case, are you using this to make sure every one know's who is causing these murders???
Because its pretty clear. I think its horrible that this media network wants to point out to everyone who does most of the murders.
And lets go one step further to show how incredibly stupid this story is,,,guess which states have always had a high percentage of murders???

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... n-by-state
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Return to “World”