White Uk Woman Thinks She Is Now Black

my5cents
Guru

Re: White Uk Woman Thinks She Is Now Black

Post by my5cents »

Our world is so screwed up, someone doesn't have to change anything to have their gender changed. So why not their race ?

I you want you can have your gender changed on your birth certificate. Effective January of this year adults just need to fill out a form and pay $27. The rationale is that it is "cruel and unusual punishment" to force someone to be cut up to change their gender. And of course what someone looks like is their own business (ie, someone who, for example, still looks completely male, in male clothes, has the right to identify as a female and get a birth certificate that verifies that)

Once you have the birth certificate you can change your gender on your driver's license and care card, you are now the opposite sex.

What about age ? Why must we keep the same date of birth ?
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Good question ^^^^

And why not change country of birth, and parents too, while we’re at it. [icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Catsumi wrote: Sep 10th, 2022, 5:07 pm Good question ^^^^

And why not change country of birth, and parents too, while we’re at it. [icon_lol2.gif]
:up: :up:
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

This guy didn't mess around by being woke, he went the full Monty.

John Howard Griffin.
In 1959 he darkened his skin and traveled the southern stares as a black man.
He survived, came home and wrote the novel Black Like Me, which was also made into a movie.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Howard_Griffin
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

bb49 wrote: Sep 12th, 2022, 9:06 pm This guy didn't mess around by being woke, he went the full Monty.

John Howard Griffin.
He survived, came home and wrote the novel Black Like Me, which was also made into a movie.

He did that for research purposes as there was no other way to step into the “black” world. Considering the atmosphere back in those days, it was quite a move for a white guy to take in late 1950’s USA

We had to read that book as part of our social studies class. Seemed weird as there weren’t any dark skinned people around in all-white Saskatoon schools. The closest we got was watching Goodbye Mr Chips with Sidney Poitier.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Catsumi wrote: Sep 12th, 2022, 9:20 pm

We had to read that book as part of our social studies class. Seemed weird as there weren’t any dark skinned people around in all-white Saskatoon schools. The closest we got was watching Goodbye Mr Chips with Sidney Poitier.
and reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "In the Heat of the Night".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bb49 wrote: Sep 12th, 2022, 9:06 pm This guy didn't mess around by being woke, he went the full Monty.

John Howard Griffin.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 19th, 2022, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic

Return to “World”