January 6th/21 - fallout

Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: January 6th/21 - fallout

Post by Mazdatruck »

There were hundreds and hundreds of undercover and secret service agents present before, during and after the Jan 6th protests.

Complete and total Reichstag Fire.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Jessica Watkins: Oath Keepers member and Army veteran sentenced to 8.5 years in prison for January 6 . https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/26/politics ... index.html ... Trump supporters.. now Y`all stand by your man now.,,ya hear !!! :up:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rjamer wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:35 pm Jessica Watkins: Oath Keepers member and Army veteran sentenced to 8.5 years in prison for January 6 . https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/26/politics ... index.html ... Trump supporters.. now Y`all stand by your man now.,,ya hear !!! :up:
well, it was only "mostly" a "peaceful protest". I am still waiting for that cop to be charged for executing Ashlii Babbit.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Rjamer wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:35 pm Jessica Watkins: Oath Keepers member and Army veteran sentenced to 8.5 years in prison for January 6 . https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/26/politics ... index.html ... Trump supporters.. now Y`all stand by your man now.,,ya hear !!! :up:
Yes and they cited George Bush terrorism laws and cited anti Iraq war, BLM and occupy arrests to justify using terrorism laws against a protestor.

Guess what's going to happen the next time your group wants to hold a big protest?

Be careful for what you wish for.

You wished that the government would criminalize dissent.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.,, https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-bucks- ... 00452.html .... :up:
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:03 pm
well, it was only "mostly" a "peaceful protest". I am still waiting for that cop to be charged for executing Ashlii Babbit.
Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes. Many people were injured, including 138 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months. So no charges you invade you pay the price
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

motokelowna1 wrote: May 27th, 2023, 11:13 am one was shot by Capitol Police,
Murdered by Capitol police. It was the execution of an unarmed mostly peaceful protester.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

We all have our own opinions about Jan 06. Some are just plain stupid.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

madmudder wrote: May 27th, 2023, 3:02 pm We all have our own opinions about Jan 06. Some are just plain stupid.
^^^
Agreed, just like some views on the BLM riots and "defund the police" were insanely stupid.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

New videos of Jan 6th...

The police opening doors and walking the protesters through the building.

It was all a political operation. Literally they grabbed a couple pictures suppressed everything else and worked people/media up into a frenzy about a "insurrection". This is how they illegally banned Trump from Twitter and started the pretext of criminalizing Democratic Party political opponents.

Reading back in this thread is very telling.

It seems many posters are happy living in a banana republic, so long as it's THEIR political banana republic.

No foresight is given to what would happen if it wasn't their political banana republic.

I guess we'll find out when Trump get elected again and either the deep state kills him or starts some kind of civil war to "invalidate" him. What won't they do to stop their political rival from being elected?

...and many posters here are ok with that. :135:
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:03 pm
Hmm. I've never seen gallows erected at a "peaceful protest". Or calling for the hanging of the vice president. I think you're just wrong.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Mazdatruck wrote: Nov 19th, 2023, 12:46 pm New videos of Jan 6th...

The police opening doors and walking the protesters through the building.

It was all a political operation. Literally they grabbed a couple pictures suppressed everything else and worked people/media up into a frenzy about a "insurrection". This is how they illegally banned Trump from Twitter and started the pretext of criminalizing Democratic Party political opponents.

Reading back in this thread is very telling.

It seems many posters are happy living in a banana republic, so long as it's THEIR political banana republic.

No foresight is given to what would happen if it wasn't their political banana republic.

I guess we'll find out when Trump get elected again and either the deep state kills him or starts some kind of civil war to "invalidate" him. What won't they do to stop their political rival from being elected?

...and many posters here are ok with that. :135:
I see the speaker of the house, Johnson is set to release all 40,000 hours of video from Jan 6. No denying though, not a single leftie will watch any of it. Because doing so would actually force them to think for themselves and come to their own conclusion. Which no doubt is an act that would cause further melt down of their cranium.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/speake ... -6-footage
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Nov 19th, 2023, 3:12 pm

Hmm. I've never seen gallows erected at a "peaceful protest".
No, just "mostly peaceful protests". Just like you see burning, looting and murdering at mostly peaceful protests, if our media is to be believed.
Or calling for the hanging of the vice president. I think you're just wrong.
I think I'm just right, actually.
m20
Fledgling

Post by m20 »

January 6 rioter asks for early release, says he was manipulated by Trump and Fox News
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/jan-6 ... 89eb&ei=18
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

m20 wrote: Dec 1st, 2023, 5:54 pm January 6 rioter asks for early release, says he was manipulated by Trump and Fox News
Right. I don't think the TDS suffering Trump acolytes should be able to use stupid as a defense. They used to hang people convicted of treason. Trump and his followers should, at the least, get life.

Return to “World”