Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately"

LeroyJ
Fledgling

Re: Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately"

Post by LeroyJ »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 9:47 am The only "gullible idiots" are the people who do despise Trump, because they are so freaking dense and backward thinking that they believe everything that their far Left echo chambers have fed them. True and utter fools, consumed by TDS, because they are just not very bright.
I feel bad for the people who believed everything they were told by the Fox hosts who pretended to be far-right. They were completely brainwashed by them.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

I feel bad for the people who believed everything they were told by the Fox hosts who pretended to be far-right. They were completely brainwashed by them. ... ...........//////////////////// I cannot feel bad for people that believe GOP lies and Fox News ... As the old saying goes ,, "The stupid always get hurt more "
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

steven lloyd wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 9:46 am People who don't despise Trump for his attitude towards women, his criminal and treasonous behavior and his constant manipulation of the weak minded and stupid really are a special breed of gullible idiots.
Case in point ...
The only "gullible idiots" are the people who do despise Trump, because they are so freaking dense and backward thinking that they believe everything that their far Left echo chambers have fed them. True and utter fools, consumed by TDS, because they are just not very bright.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

steven lloyd wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 12:47 pm
steven lloyd wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 9:46 am People who don't despise Trump for his attitude towards women, his criminal and treasonous behavior and his constant manipulation of the weak minded and stupid really are a special breed of gullible idiots.
Case in point ...
The only "gullible idiots" are the people who do despise Trump, because they are so freaking dense and backward thinking that they believe everything that their far Left echo chambers have fed them. True and utter fools, consumed by TDS, because they are just not very bright.
And yet I'm 100% right! Has there been any intelligence demonstrated by any Trump haters anywhere on these forums? It's just been brainless hatred, with zero substantiation.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

Did trump lie during his short time as president?
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

puppets.jpg
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

No more lies from Tucker Carlson.
“FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor. Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named.”
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... -rcna81147
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

PoplarSoul wrote: Apr 24th, 2023, 9:05 am No more lies from Tucker Carlson.
I sincerely doubt that will stop him.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

Bsuds wrote: Apr 24th, 2023, 9:13 am
PoplarSoul wrote: Apr 24th, 2023, 9:05 am No more lies from Tucker Carlson.
Wonder where he will go next.
Russia? [icon_lol2.gif]
Per article:
It's also worth noting for context that over the last couple of decades, Carlson has now parted ways with CNN, PBS, Fox, and MSNBC (my employer).
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

PoplarSoul wrote: Apr 24th, 2023, 9:15 am
Bsuds wrote: Apr 24th, 2023, 9:13 am
Wonder where he will go next.
Russia? [icon_lol2.gif]
Venezuela?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Yup, I would think Tucker might be the reason why Fox will not pay the full Dominion settlement. Fox has 4 billion+ cash on hand and Dominion certainly would had been a speed bump. If FOX was puny like the fake new channels, they would had been toast. A number of reports are stating Fox won't be paying that full amount.

Also, like how Cuomo and Stelter began anew at NewsNation, some organization will be awaiting to pick up Tucker quite quickly. On to bigger and better things I bet.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

The only mainstream media voice that was antiwar.

So which news organization is not friendly to the current government and surveillance structure of our society? It's clear the job of CNN MSNBC Fox and other organizations is to protect the Deep State protect the surveillance apparatus and protect the War Machine by posting disinformation calling people Russian agents and pushing narratives on society.

Tucker will now become independent because large media organizations main goal is to protect the government and protect the CIA and protect the FBI.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Fox fires Tucker Carlson and CNN fires Don Lemon at the same time. What are the odds!?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Within days of Tucker Carlson getting the full January 6th videos and posting them the so-called qanon shaman was released from jail because of exculpatory evidence. Destroyed the entire January 6th narrative.

Within a month he splits from Fox.

Not a coincidence.

In order to work in the mainstream media you must defend the government you must defend the FBI/CIA and you must call everyone the government doesn't agree with a Russian.

Otherwise you have to go over to substack.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Glacier wrote: Apr 24th, 2023, 10:23 am Fox fires Tucker Carlson and CNN fires Don Lemon at the same time. What are the odds!?
Yeah. Not as though they are relatives or something. It is more like matter and anti-matter cancelling out. They probably fired Mr. Lemon at the same time so that no one would notice.

I wonder who will get another job first. Bet pool, bet pool!
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “World”