Jordan Peterson’s BS

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Jordan Peterson’s BS

Post by rustled »

Glacier wrote: May 28th, 2023, 3:48 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: May 28th, 2023, 1:52 pm

Nope. Once again with this buffoonish lying garbage. For shame!
I was just going to reply to the exact same lie, but you beat me to it. He clearly does NOT loath or hate trans people. Rather, he hates the ideology that says the government can force you to say certain words against your will.
Yup. Those who shrug at this - as though it's of no consequence - simply are not thinking it through, IMO.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

rustled wrote: May 28th, 2023, 4:16 pm
I was just going to reply to the exact same lie, but you beat me to it. He clearly does NOT loath or hate trans people. Rather, he hates the ideology that says the government can force you to say certain words against your will.
Yup. Those who shrug at this - as though it's of no consequence - simply are not thinking it through, IMO.
I just want to thank the three of you for being part of the last bastion of truth and common sense here .. Without it, these forums would be completely intolerable .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

JLives wrote: May 28th, 2023, 3:54 pm
Oh no! Not words. How awful.
LOL ! .. If they were just words , do we need to be told NOT to say them ??

And I can only imagine the words I've said that make that big vein in the side of your head bulge to the point of near eruption ...

Hypocrite .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Nailed it.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 27th, 2023, 1:38 pm
What a fabulous discussion! Every activist (here and beyond) really ought to hear her message.

Jordan Peterson finds some of the most interesting, intelligent people to talk to.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Compelled speech is awful.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

rustled wrote: May 28th, 2023, 5:12 pm
What a fabulous discussion! Every activist (here and beyond) really ought to hear her message.

Jordan Peterson finds some of the most interesting, intelligent people to talk to.
Yes. I fear that this person will fall into the same trap as Blaire White. She's not playing the victim card and so her voice is not important. She's preaching self responsibility instead of being a massive victim. She is saying that African nations should be on par with Europe and North America. She's saying that man-made climate change is a massive scam. Therefore, despite the colour of her skin, she must be silenced.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 28th, 2023, 1:52 pm

Nope. Once again with this buffoonish lying garbage. For shame!
He spends his time telling Joe Rogan that he doesn’t know how to interact with trans people so he actively avoids them

He spends his time trolling Elliott page (trans person) and telling him he’s a child murderer

He spends his time telling people that the trans community is engaged in satanic ritual abuse

He spends his time telling people that embracing trans ideology is a sign that society is collapsing

Yes, he most certainly loathes trans people. And it’s wrong
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 29th, 2023, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 28th, 2023, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

JLives wrote: May 28th, 2023, 6:02 pm
daria wrote: May 28th, 2023, 5:12 pm

Climate change is awful.
True, and it’s something JP is trying to convince people doesn’t exist even though he isn’t a climate scientist
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

daria wrote: May 28th, 2023, 5:12 pm

Climate change is awful.
Climate change alarmism is awful. Jordan Peterson is among those who understand the inhumanity of climate change alarm activism.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

MAPearce wrote: May 28th, 2023, 6:11 pm

Climate change is awful.

It's a hoax . Karen ........................

Human caused that is . The weather has been changing since the Big Bang
That's not how you use Karen dude lol. And read the ipcc reports so you learn something.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

rustled wrote: May 28th, 2023, 6:12 pm

Climate change is awful.
Climate change alarmism is awful. Jordan Peterson is among those who understand the inhumanity of climate change alarm activism.
Jordan Peterson isn't a climate scientist. He don't know *bleep* about climate science.

Return to “Social Concerns”