Blame the victim

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Blame the victim

Post by MAPearce »

thanks for another great gem of wisdom MAP.

Your're welcome .....

I certainly hope that your parents taught you how to keep yourself safe ...........

Oh , AND that you listened .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

This is why I lock my car in my own garage, and take the keys inside.

Break-in caught on cam

An early morning theft from a parked vehicle was caught on a surveillance camera over the weekend.

Kelowna RCMP are seeking the public's help in finding a woman who broke into a parked Ford Escape on Toovey Road just before 5 a.m. Saturday.

“The surveillance cameras captured the unknown female as she crept into the carport structure the Ford Explorer pickup truck was parked inside of, and opened the seemingly unlocked driver’s side door,” said Cpl. Jesse O'Donaghey.

The woman was seen rummaging through the vehicle before making off with loose change.

Police have described the woman as slender, Caucasian, with light brown or strawberry blonde hair. She was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, a set of knee pads and bright pink shoes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ght-on-cam
Bring back the LIKE button.
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

alanjh595 wrote:This is why I lock my car in my own garage, and take the keys inside.

Break-in caught on cam

An early morning theft from a parked vehicle was caught on a surveillance camera over the weekend.

Kelowna RCMP are seeking the public's help in finding a woman who broke into a parked Ford Escape on Toovey Road just before 5 a.m. Saturday.

“The surveillance cameras captured the unknown female as she crept into the carport structure the Ford Explorer pickup truck was parked inside of, and opened the seemingly unlocked driver’s side door,” said Cpl. Jesse O'Donaghey.

The woman was seen rummaging through the vehicle before making off with loose change.

Police have described the woman as slender, Caucasian, with light brown or strawberry blonde hair. She was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, a set of knee pads and bright pink shoes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ght-on-cam

Theif put up some trouble with that unlocked door ... *facepalm*

Return to “Social Concerns”