The REAL reason why Racism is on the rise

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

The REAL reason why Racism is on the rise

Post by Glacier »

The reason why people think racism is on the rise (despite being at an all time low) is that they keep broadening the definition of "racism" to include every news item that includes the word "white".

Here is an example: Activists call Winnipeg Whiteout tradition racist

The "whiteout" is a tradition that dates all the way back to 1987 in which Winnipeg Jets fans create a virtual blizzard by wearing all white clothing during the games.

Now it's being called "racist."

Anyway, feel free to point out the racism you see around us.

I'll start:
1) White Spot. This is extremely racist because it says only white people can eat here.
2) Big White. A place for white people to ski.
3) The White Valley. This is the valley Lumby sits in. Extremely racist as well for obvious reasons.

If you question ANY of the examples, you are a massive racist. If you're not white, then you're a race traitor.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: The REAL reason why Racism is on the rise

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Glad I don't live in Whitehorse. [icon_lol2.gif]

How long before the PC bunch force them to change it to Painthorse? :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Urban Cowboy wrote:Glad I don't live in Whitehorse. [icon_lol2.gif]

You mean Rainbowhorse?

Burger joint White Castle.

Oh sure when the power goes out you blame the blacks and call it a blackout.

Whitecourt Alberta.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

The bride wears white to her wedding but the widow wears black.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

TreeGuy wrote:The bride wears white to her wedding but the widow wears black.

We definitely have to reverse that one!

I caught my wife uttering a very racist thing over the winter. She said, "I love the white snow, it's so pure and pretty!"

Figures for someone whose last name used to be "white." I should have divorced her on the spot, but then she'd take her former last name back, so I guess I'm stuck with her.

I know for myself, I love the wonderful brown snow you find along the highway. I even eat the stuff to show how unracist and overall woke I am.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Glacier wrote:We definitely have to reverse that one!

I caught my wife uttering a very racist thing over the winter. She said, "I love the white snow, it's so pure and pretty!"

Figures for someone whose last name used to be "white." I should have divorced her on the spot, but then she'd take her former last name back, so I guess I'm stuck with her.

I know for myself, I love the wonderful brown snow you find along the highway. I even eat the stuff to show how unracist and overall woke I am.

:spitcoffee:

You sound like PJW!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Glacier wrote:The reason why people think racism is on the rise (despite being at an all time low) is that they keep broadening the definition of "racism" to include every news item that includes the word "white".

Here is an example: Activists call Winnipeg Whiteout tradition racist

The "whiteout" is a tradition that dates all the way back to 1987 in which Winnipeg Jets fans create a virtual blizzard by wearing all white clothing during the games.

Now it's being called "racist."

Anyway, feel free to point out the racism you see around us.

I'll start:
1) White Spot. This is extremely racist because it says only white people can eat here.
2) Big White. A place for white people to ski.
3) The White Valley. This is the valley Lumby sits in. Extremely racist as well for obvious reasons.

If you question ANY of the examples, you are a massive racist. If you're not white, then you're a race traitor.

left wingers have destroyed canada
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

will they be changing white bed :200: sheets in hotel rooms soon to

is it not racist to call it white cream soda, does this mean only white people can drink it https://www.iga.net/en/product/cream-so ... 5574251095
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

is the title of this move racist now to --snow white :135: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTM9sASWpwk

how about this movie is the title racist to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgJ2CaTfaxU
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

White Rock, BC another one.
I used to drive all black vehicles, so hard to keep clean. Now, mostly white vehicles in my driveway. Much less washing needs to be done.
Weird tho that most “service vehicles” are white in color. If they were black I’m sure someone be offended!
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

It’s not just ‘white’ either. They left has bastardized many words to suit their agenda. For example; bullying (which now includes hurt feelings).
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

Urban Cowboy wrote:Glad I don't live in Whitehorse. [icon_lol2.gif]

Or white crosswalks? Oh wait.
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

To quote Arthur Fleck (played by Joaquin Phoenix in the upcoming Joker movie:

"Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?"
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

It is these type of complete idiots (yes you...…..Black Space founder Alexa Potashnik in Winnipeg) that in reality, you loose ALL credibility. Sounds more like Alexa seen an opportunity for some "15 minutes of fame"...……..you certainly got it now. I suggest you grab a bullhorn and head down to the next "JETS WHITEOUT STREET PARTY" (may not be until next year the way the Jets are playing) and spew your verbal diarrhea to the masses that you want to shut down...……….I'd wear runners if I were you.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

alexa is the only racist in this whole story

Return to “Social Concerns”