Total Fraud!!!!

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
seahawks2884
Fledgling

Total Fraud!!!!

Post by seahawks2884 »

Every laimstream news channel should issue an retraction of all the Climate change BS they and the Gov have been pushing for over 20 years+. Maybe the BC Gov can give us all that carbon tax money back LOL! Bunch of BSERS the whole lot of them!!!!
Quote:Mann’s goal was to make the Little Ice Age (LIA) disappear, as we explained in our previous article on this issue. The LIA was an especially cold era that ended around 1840 and since then global temperatures have gradually risen. But government ‘experts’ like Mann have sought to use statistical trickery to make such natural variation appear as ‘man-made’ warming.

Apart from playing with statistics Mann made his proxy fit the thermometer data by adding thermometer values to the proxy values known as “Mike’s trick” in the climate gate email scandal.End quote.https://principia-scientific.org/breaking-news-dr-tim-ball-defeats-michael-manns-climate-lawsuit/ More lies!
https://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Climategate I hate pollution as much as the next person! More exposure of this BS is needed as we don`t get any real unbiased news anymore just agenda pushing lies!
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Total Fraud!!!!

Post by 1791 »

Change Environment Canada back to Environment Canada. JT stuck the word climate change in there. I can no longer take anything they say seriously. Might as well have Cookie Monster tell us the weather reports.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

I'm always intrigued by the way some folks reject 97% of the scientists on Earth, and instead latch onto the craziest websites the loopy world of right wing wingnuttery has to offer.

"Science iz wrong! I seen dis here youtube video!.

If a fella truly believes conservapedia, Rush Limbaugh, Doug Ford and Jason Kenney with their 11th grade educations know more about climate change than the scientific community, something is wrong upstairs in that fella's head.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

I don't get how people think we can terraform a planet, burn oil/gas/coal/wood/forests/etc endlessly for energy, wipe out biodiversity and on and on without impacting the planet and climate.

That's not a value judgement, but merely stating that nothing comes for free, and our current lifestyle and society has an ecological cost. We, as a society, have to assess whether what we're getting is worth the bill when it comes due.
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scorp »

And here’s an indication of how we might be able figure out how much our generation could risk economically to ensure that the next generation may survive into the future with a decent lifestyle and produce payback with interest for themselves.

“A Primer on Discounting, Climate Change, and Intergenerational Equity”

http://web.williams.edu/Economics/bakij ... unting.pdf
seahawks2884
Fledgling

Post by seahawks2884 »

The so called 97% of climate scientists are using flawed data from disgraced Mike Mann of the IPCC. Most if not all of these sham scientists are also funded by Gov or IPCC. Like always follow the MONEY! The climate warming numbers data were rigged! "CLIMATE GATE"to make it look like we have warming when the real climate data showed we were actually cooling. Is dat da whole story Dah! What a farce! No left wing or right wing just lies period.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/#66c43c627ba6
Quote: n an exclusive interview, Dr Bates accused the lead author of the paper, Thomas Karl, who was until last year director of the NOAA section that produces climate data – the National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) – of ‘insisting on decisions and scientific choices that maximised warming and minimised documentation… in an effort to discredit the notion of a global warming pause, rushed so that he could time publication to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy’.

The scandal has disturbing echoes of the ‘Climategate’ affair which broke shortly before the UN climate summit in 2009, when the leak of thousands of emails between climate scientists suggested they had manipulated and hidden data. Some were British experts at the influential Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia.https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-05/climategate-2-noaa-whistleblower-claims-world-leaders-fooled-fake-global-warming-dat
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scorp »

Using multiple scenarios for exploration towards generating economic options.

Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Surely some smart scientists can sit down with the evidence from Lamb, Mann and whoever else would like to put forward their theories, and come up with an explanation for the Medieval warming and Little Ice Age, compare it with today's variations, and put it all together in a One Theory statement. Surely some of these guys would have been curious enough by now to look into it, and verify where which guy went wrong. I think there's argument on both sides of the debate, but no one is convincing enough.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Aug 27th, 2019, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I love the "global warming is a scam" arguments.

The worst-case scenario if we try to fight global warming and nothing happens is we clean up our planet and become more sustainable for nothing.

The worst-case scenario if we DON'T try to fight global warming and it actually happens - we all die along with millions of species that live here.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

It's not a debate about whether there is Global warming. It's about whether the Global warming is whole or in part, and what part humans have played in it. What caused the Global warming in Medieval Times? Yes, there were species which used to live in the Arctic which were wiped out, but if it happens again, was it inevitable part of Climate change, or was it preventable, or not? If it was due to huge forces the first time(let's say the sun just went thru a really hot period of burning), is it going to happen again regardless of what we do?

There are species dying, but is that due to humans destroying acres and acres of forest (such as burning the amazon), or it is due to pollution floating around in the ocean, lakes and rivers, is it monofarming, or spraying pesticides over huge swaths of the earth, or what? If we look at not using fossil fuels, but ignore say, chemical pollution, then many of these species might die anyway.

Then there's the huge problem of just the overexpansion of the human population. Seven billion are going to cause more problems that three billion. So maybe we should be more aggressive with reducing our population explosion.Unchecked, it won't be long before we have 10 billion people polluting everything, over farming, more starving than ever.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Aug 27th, 2019, 1:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scorp »

Silverstarqueen wrote:Surely some smart scientists can sit down with the evidence from Lamb, Mann and whoever else would like to put forward their theories, and come up with an explanation for the Medieval warming and Little Ice Age, compare it with today's variations, and put it all together in a One Theory statement. Surely some of these guys would have been curious enough by now to look into it, and verify where which guy went wrong. I think there's argument on both sides of the debate, but no one is convincing enough.

Jordan Peterson's 1 in 10,000,000 theory. :biggrin:

Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

He's not a climate scientist, not even close, not even a scientist at all, so I'm not interested in hearing his opinion. I would not go so far as to say he's a fraud, but some people would.

https://www.reddit.com/r/enoughpeterson ... r_climate/
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scorp »

Okay, that was for fun, and I still think it's well worth watching, but I want to make sure (again) that everyone is aware that the leaders of our five main federal parties already support taking measures to lower the consumption of carbon energy.

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2530195

And this is a Canadian channel that explores all aspects of climate science.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjTdgNgUW7VNfemabYV3Kg

For instance, here’s a sample of my favorite devil’s advocate.

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Even Steven wrote:I love the "global warming is a scam" arguments.

The worst-case scenario if we try to fight global warming and nothing happens is we clean up our planet and become more sustainable for nothing.

The worst-case scenario if we DON'T try to fight global warming and it actually happens - we all die along with millions of species that live here.

This is not how it works. If we fight something that doesn't exist, we needlessly take money away from feeding the poor, growing the economy, and providing better healthcare.
Last edited by Glacier on Aug 28th, 2019, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

crookedmember wrote:I'm always intrigued by the way some folks reject 97% of the scientists on Earth, and instead latch onto the craziest websites the loopy world of right wing wingnuttery has to offer.

"Science iz wrong! I seen dis here youtube video!.

If a fella truly believes conservapedia, Rush Limbaugh, Doug Ford and Jason Kenney with their 11th grade educations know more about climate change than the scientific community, something is wrong upstairs in that fella's head.

I agree with the above. It's too bad that our government has been sucked into the conspiracy and is riding their wake to tax the rest of us.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Social Concerns”