Why do so many hate whites TODAY.....in Canada.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
two_shoes1mit
Board Meister

Why do so many hate whites TODAY.....in Canada.

Post by two_shoes1mit »

Why?
What part does media play? What part does Ottawa play?
Remember when news reporting was just that? It has now evolved into a sitcom talk show.
How is racism promoted by the powers that be?
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Why do so many hate whites TODAY.....in Canada.

Post by LANDM »

Where are your stats for so many hating whites in Canada today?
You and 71 others Like this post
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

You placed emphasis on TODAY, but in all likelihood it was probably more 50 years ago, even more 100 years ago and even more 150 years ago. There seems to be a common link with white-resentment in former colonial states, I wonder if it has to do anything with centuries of crimes against ethnic minorities. South Africa is a great example of what I mean.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

All one has to do is turn on the tv and check out the various commercials. What percentage contain white people? Not many.
Mostly coloured people of various shades. Seldom does one see a white, heterosexual couple.

And then there's Huffington Post.....
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

How do people here have any idea what another, their family, their background, race, heritage, religion, has gone through. So very quickly to make judgement based on skin color? Because of skin color you can say that family, that race, heritage has had privilege? Amazing. Is it a numbers game being played here? Or Who did what to who? I got some startling news for you. Millions of "white people" have suffered racism of different kinds all over this planet of ours including right here in this country. Try growing up in a small northern town, when your White family is few. The crap delivered here about, in rough neighbourhoods you have less chance of being pulled over by the police? Do you know in those same ruff neighbourhoods the majority of who is committing the crimes. Do you know that black against black crime is more prevalent, than white crime against black. Just maybe that's the reason you do not get pulled over? The biggest annihilation this planet has seen was a white race against another white race. More White privilege? If you think the only differences between people is our skin color then you really need to open your mind to the fact that you and I have very little in common. You do not come from my background, religion, traditions or country. My so called privilege is as different as our discrimination.
Please do not lump me into your "White skin color" analogy.
Your categorising is about as judgemental as being racist.

Below is a quote of someone a little more famous.

White privilege is a contemptible construction. It explicitly invokes skin colour as the only vector of judgment. It insists on “whiteness” as a flaw, a failing, and, as it almost always is, when yoked with “male” is the verbal equivalent of a spit. It is pure stereotype, ugly and angry. It is seen as a necessary term in identity politics, the politics of faction — ethnic, racial and religious.

White privilege is a racist concept on its face, with skin colour as the main determinant of value and truth.
spooker

Post by spooker »

bb49 wrote:All one has to do is turn on the tv and check out the various commercials. What percentage contain white people? Not many.
Mostly coloured people of various shades. Seldom does one see a white, heterosexual couple.

And then there's Huffington Post.....

You need to change the channel away from BET if that is what you feel you're seeing on TV ... how often do you see that white guy repping for Trivago? Matthew Mcconaughey for Lincoln? Those are the first two that come to mind ... trying to list out the other side and I remember the guy who pushed deodorant commercials being black, but the KOT family who own all those Hyundai dealerships is all white ...

I think OP is trying to troll us ... the discussion shouldn't be about something that no one has control over, it should be about how we all seem to be :cuss: to each other so often for reasons related to our genetics ...
Last edited by Catsumi on Mar 4th, 2020, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Censor word workaround
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Brass Monkey wrote:You placed emphasis on TODAY, but in all likelihood it was probably more 50 years ago, even more 100 years ago and even more 150 years ago. There seems to be a common link with white-resentment in former colonial states, I wonder if it has to do anything with centuries of crimes against ethnic minorities. South Africa is a great example of what I mean.

So you hate whites today because some white people were pieces of crap 150 years ago?

Or is it just your excuse for hating an ethnicity TODAY...because you can think of something that ethnicity did 150 years ago?

You do realize that makes you a racist right? If all you do is hunt for an excuse from an ethnicity in some time in the past to judge them and then hate them, you can find it for all ethnicity. You just want a excuse to hate not a reason, because there is no reason to hate, only excuses, and you have a lot it seems.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Can't be that many... canada is mostly white.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

In general... [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I think we use the word "hate" too easily.
I do think there's a disproportionate number that represent the slimmest minorities that seem to be on tv and news.

If you were to rely on what you see on tv the straight white male is exstinct, but I don't really care life is good .
Maybe that's just entertainment.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Honest to goodness, what the heck are you guys watching where the "straight white male is extinct"?

Certainly not sports, news, dramas, comedies, politics, business news or children's' shows.
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pieinthei »

Gilchy wrote:Honest to goodness, what the heck are you guys watching where the "straight white male is extinct"?

Certainly not sports, news, dramas, comedies, politics, business news or children's' shows.

bahahaha.. even Ernie and Bert have been called gay.. "not that there's anything wrong with that"
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Veovis wrote:
So you hate whites today because some white people were pieces of *bleep* 150 years ago?

Or is it just your excuse for hating an ethnicity TODAY...because you can think of something that ethnicity did 150 years ago?

You do realize that makes you a racist right? If all you do is hunt for an excuse from an ethnicity in some time in the past to judge them and then hate them, you can find it for all ethnicity. You just want a excuse to hate not a reason, because there is no reason to hate, only excuses, and you have a lot it seems.

I don’t hate whites, and european crimes against natives are far more recent than 150 years ago. We’ve still got walking and talking elders who have shared their experiences of being forced into residential schools.

It’s not a coincidence that anti-European sentiment has fostered within Native American, Australian Aborigine, African American and South African communities; there is a common element to all of these groups.

It’s a common rhetoric with those on your side to always pretend that the crimes against ethnic minorities were hundreds of years ago and not just a few decades ago.

It also doesn’t help that during national confrontations such as the one with Wet’suwet’en it seems there’s always a certain group of certain thinkers that come out of the shadows and say heinous things about natives and they get applauded for it.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

This is just down in Portland.....

“It’s Because You’re White and I Hate White People": White Woman Randomly Assaulted in Portland by Black Woman

A black woman is facing hate crime charges after allegedly assaulting a white woman outside of a bus in North Portland. Reports indicate that the suspect allegedly said “I hate white people” while engaging in the assault.

Read that again:

“I hate white people.”

Janae Jordan was allegedly pummeled right in front of her husband and child on January 19th by 42-year-old Nimo Jire Kalinle. The incident allegedly occurred right after Kalinle had stepped off of the bus stopped at North Fremont Street and Gantenbein Avenue.

During the unprovoked assault, the victim asked Kalinle why she was attacking her. According to a probable cause affidavit, Kalinle stated:

“It’s because you’re white and I hate white people.”

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/its-because-y ... ack-woman/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

averagejoe wrote:This is just down in Portland.....

“It’s Because You’re White and I Hate White People": White Woman Randomly Assaulted in Portland by Black Woman

A black woman is facing hate crime charges after allegedly assaulting a white woman outside of a bus in North Portland. Reports indicate that the suspect allegedly said “I hate white people” while engaging in the assault.

Read that again:

“I hate white people.”

Janae Jordan was allegedly pummeled right in front of her husband and child on January 19th by 42-year-old Nimo Jire Kalinle. The incident allegedly occurred right after Kalinle had stepped off of the bus stopped at North Fremont Street and Gantenbein Avenue.

During the unprovoked assault, the victim asked Kalinle why she was attacking her. According to a probable cause affidavit, Kalinle stated:

“It’s because you’re white and I hate white people.”

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/its-because-y ... ack-woman/

The moment you cross the border, the racial divide becomes huge. For a valid reason.
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Social Concerns”