Why do so many hate whites TODAY.....in Canada.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Why do so many hate whites TODAY.....in Canada.

Post by Hurtlander »

Brass Monkey wrote:You have to reach back quite a ways to find any Indians being brutalized by eachother, so far back in time that there certainly are no First Nations today with first hand accounts of being brutalized by another band. Great-grandparents of the older generations put us to the late 1800s, which by that time the First Nations had been rounded up and confined to their reserves by law to languish in disease and starvation. I don’t know any Indian today with first or second hand accounts of being brutalized by other First Nations, but I know a handful of elders with stories of being brutalized by nuns and priests, among other FN with stories of blatant discrimination.

It’s not certain if you’ve got a problem with reading comprehension, or you’re simply trolling.. I’ve quite clearly in the very recent past pointed you to information that certain FN’s on the NW corner of BC not only brutalized neighbouring Nations, they celebrated victories with ritualistic ceremonies that involved cannibalism, eating their captured enemy, right up until the 1920’s... my father was born in 1921..
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Hurtlander wrote:
It’s not certain if you’ve got a problem with reading comprehension, or you’re simply trolling.. I’ve quite clearly in the very recent past pointed you to information that certain FN’s on the NW corner of BC not only brutalized neighbouring Nations, they celebrated victories with ritualistic ceremonies that involved cannibalism, eating their captured enemy, right up until the 1920’s... my father was born in 1921..

It was illegal for First Nations to leave the reserve without federal preauthorization until the Indian act was amended in 1951. In the 1920s First Nations were confined to their reserves by law. It was also illegal for First Nations to gather in groups larger than 3. Which band are you talking about that was committing these acts against neighbouring bands, who were also confined to their reserves?
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Its really a wonder how any race culture tribe or nationality can even stomach each other with blissful ignorance. Since the second to last step of evolution beings have been killing each other for all sorts . Food , women , land and more recently toilet paper.
Strong and free

Return to “Social Concerns”