Some Lives Don't Matter

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Some Lives Don't Matter

Post by Fancy »

Who's got a backhoe to dig a massive grave and where? Yes it's disgusting and hope the culprit gets caught but I really hope other dog owners take responsibility and ownership and not let their dogs roam if that's what's happening.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

crankster wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Salmon-Arm/303128/Multiple-dead-dogs-found-in-McGillivray-pit-near-Chase

People who do vile things like this, their lives don't matter. This is why I have a pretty low opinion of humans. There was a story the other day of mutilated, chopped up cats in a park as well in another part of Canada. Degenerate human being(s). Life is worthless to some. Disgusting.

who ever did this should get 2 years jail time imo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I read that the gravel pit is where roadkill is taken. Might be just as simple as dogs getting hit by vehicles. But at least one owner has been identified.
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

Fancy wrote:I read that the gravel pit is where roadkill is taken. Might be just as simple as dogs getting hit by vehicles. But at least one owner has been identified.

You always make excuses for bad behavior?? How about if it was your dog whacked by a car and thrown in a gravel pit cause some gutless knob? The people who owned these dogs shouldn't have pets.
People Powered Government-say yes to an overthrow near you!
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

Humans, kill an animal and leave it rot. But an animal kills a human and its hunted down and destroyed. Humans suck.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

crankster wrote:You always make excuses for bad behavior?? How about if it was your dog whacked by a car and thrown in a gravel pit cause some gutless knob? The people who owned these dogs shouldn't have pets.

I have NOT made any excuses but possible reasons and you're assuming the owners shouldn't have pets? You haven't a clue as to what actually happened. It is still under investigation. Talk about jumping to the wrong conclusions. There's a few upset people that know those dogs and I have no idea what the owners are thinking.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

crankster wrote:Humans, kill an animal and leave it rot. But an animal kills a human and its hunted down and destroyed. Humans suck.

Not sure why you are trying to compare two totally different scenarios. Humans have been charged for leaving animals to rot.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Your life doesn't matter( if you are white)

Post by common_sense_guy »

So now Walmart is getting Flack by the nut bars for saying all lives matter. Saying all lives matter groups Everybody into one big group implying everybody matters .Isn't that better than saying just black lives matter. Black lives matter sounds like an exclusive group. All lives matter sound like we're all in this together.
Now out of those two slogans which slogan do you think will divide people more and which slogan may bring more people together?. If you have to think hard about that one then you are a complete sheep.
You know the countries in trouble when people have a slogan that groups everybody together saying we're all in this together and that saying is getting backlash. Give your head a Shake .
if you are one of the people that get upset when you hear all lives matter stop and really think about what you're pushing. Resenting and damning people who want to use the slogan all lives matter is exactly what is going to divide people more. Sorry I'm white. Sorry I think all lives matter. And if I'm a bad person because I think all lives matter well *bleep*. I don't like you or your movement then. It's BS
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Your life doesn't matter( if you are white)

Post by Ka-El »

:135: Aren't there enough threads on this subject yet?
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Posting this again:
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

Gilchy wrote:Posting this again:

Good for you. Instead of whining at the person doing something, grab a hose.
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

I had a friend drop by last night, at least she was a friend. FN, Dene. She sat in my living room drank my beer and smoked my dope and told me this was not my country. That the sacrifices made by so many were in vain.
I told her then my white folk and all those that fought and died should have let Hitler win then. How many white folk died so all you whining, ignorant people can march in the street and fling *bleep* in their dead faces.
I will not have ANYONE tell me this is not my country and the sacrifices made were in vain!! How dare you!! I will go to war just to protect my grandfather's good name and the blood spilled.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 27th, 2020, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
You and 71 others Like this post
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 27th, 2020, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic

Return to “Social Concerns”