Dr. Jordan Peterson is Home From His Benzodiazepines Battle

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Dr. Jordan Peterson is Home From His Benzodiazepines Bat

Post by Omnitheo »

I’m not the one telling people that the only way to give up one drug is to start taking another
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Staredintoabyss
Board Meister

Post by Staredintoabyss »

Omnitheo wrote:I’m not the one telling people that the only way to give up one drug is to start taking another

The only way? now that is an outright lie.
Technically the government does exactly what you are calling him out on if you are familiar with the drugs used to get people off of opioids, Methadone being a well known one.

The term "drug" is a broad catch all term that is general enough to be a meaningless assertion.

You are also misrepresenting his position in a overtly false fashion, so what exactly are you doing? Trolling?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Staredintoabyss wrote:
The only way? now that is an outright lie.

Of course it's a lie. A total bald-faced lie. Anything to discredit etc anyone who doesn't toe the line for the militant far Left.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
Delta Dra 7187
Fledgling

Post by Delta Dra 7187 »

Sorry, the (old) Joe Rogan video I posted yesterday mentions a deal on Dr. Peterson's Self Authoring suite that is no longer available.

However, right now he has a Black Friday deal on for his Discovering Personality course.

Dr Jordan B Peterson
@jordanbpeterson
23h
From November 26th to December 4th, Discovering Personality course will be available at a Black Friday discount, so you will be able to join for only $60.

http://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/stat ... gr%5Etweet

DISCOVERING PERSONALITY
WITH DR. JORDAN B. PETERSON

http://courses.jordanbpeterson.com/pers ... JP-pricing

Also, to make up for any inconvenience I may have caused by posting old information yesterday, I'm including this video from June, 2020, which, among other things, describes his Benzodiazepines battle.

LeeSnelson

Post by LeeSnelson »

Peterson has himself pegged as the new Nietzsche, but clearly he's poor imitation of a poor imitation. Come on Jordan that ship has sailed long ago, your views on Trans people alone should tell you that :200:
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

LeeSnelson wrote:Peterson has himself pegged as the new Nietzsche, but clearly he's poor imitation of a poor imitation. Come on Jordan that ship has sailed long ago, your views on Trans people alone should tell you that :200:
What views of Trans people does JP have? The only thing I'm aware of is that he is against the legalization of compelled speech, which has nothing specific to do with Trans people and everything to do with governmental and societal control of forcing people how to think and speak,
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
Staredintoabyss
Board Meister

Post by Staredintoabyss »

LeeSnelson wrote:Peterson has himself pegged as the new Nietzsche, but clearly he's poor imitation of a poor imitation. Come on Jordan that ship has sailed long ago, your views on Trans people alone should tell you that :200:
So is it his success you are jealous of? Or is something else motivating this petty and insecure line of action?

Return to “Social Concerns”