Abortion Was The Leading Cause of Death in 2020

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Abortion Was The Leading Cause of Death in 2020

Post by whatwhat »

Nedroj wrote: Don't need daycare if you have two parents and grandparents around to help. You know the old saying "it takes a village to raise a child".
What if they are single a parent? Or need a duel income house to survive? What if the grandparents aren't around (either not in the area or dead)? What if available family members aren't a safe option for the kid??

It is almost like raising a kid isn't just a black and white decision??!?!!!!
hail Satan y'all
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

I’m sad that 42 million women (and possibly their loved ones) were faced with the circumstances yielding that consequence.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

So lets just say you have a Daughter that was sexually assaulted and got pregnant....would you expect her to have that child? Many people seem to think that she will learn to love the child and everything will be just fine. The kid grows up and eventually gets curious about their biological father? How do you explain that? A situation like this will not lead to happiness no matter what spin you put on it. Pro Choice all the way
ItsBigDaddy
Banned

Post by ItsBigDaddy »

AtlantisKelowna wrote:So lets just say you have a Daughter that was sexually assaulted and got pregnant....would you expect her to have that child? Many people seem to think that she will learn to love the child and everything will be just fine. The kid grows up and eventually gets curious about their biological father? How do you explain that? A situation like this will not lead to happiness no matter what spin you put on it. Pro Choice all the way
There are extreme scenarios and medical situations where abortion is an option.
42 million abortions... I wonder how many of them fit in the extreme scenarios.... :135:
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Have you considered that maybe not everyone wants, or is capable of raising a child?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Omnitheo wrote: Have you considered that maybe not everyone wants, or is capable of raising a child?
Then 2 individuals should have planned ahead of time and taken steps to prevent pregnancy. Then medical procedure is avoided.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

GordonH wrote:
Omnitheo wrote: Have you considered that maybe not everyone wants, or is capable of raising a child?
Then 2 individuals should have planned ahead of time and taken steps to prevent pregnancy. Then medical procedure is avoided.
What makes you think they didn’t?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: Then 2 individuals should have planned ahead of time and taken steps to prevent pregnancy. Then medical procedure is avoided.
Omnitheo wrote:
What makes you think they didn’t?
If they are in need of a abortion, they didn’t use the correct birth control... or correctly.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

GordonH wrote:
I'm at a real loss as to how to respond to this. :200:
It leaves me puzzled.
We, or most of us know what happens to humans when they are in the throes of passion.
Right?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ specially immature foolish people, it equals pregnancy.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

bb49 wrote:Abortion. Time to break out the :popcorn:

As for Caldron Pool:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE,
questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence

I think the mods will be busy on this topic.
You also forgot one. nobody signs their name to writing the story ..staff writer.. you can be certain when that happens ,any fact-checking will come up with discrepancies when nobody wants to put their name to the story to be called out
. People, if you're trying to start a discussion about story where nobody will even put their name to it ,save the Forum space and and your breath and learn to identify what bias journalism and propaganda are
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

GordonH wrote:
Nobody should have a baby as punishment for having sex. Thank goodness we're a country who values this and let's women determine which medical procedures she consents to.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: Then 2 individuals should have planned ahead of time and taken steps to prevent pregnancy. Then medical procedure is avoided.
JLives wrote: Nobody should have a baby as punishment for having sex. Thank goodness we're a country who values this and let's women determine which medical procedures she consents to.
I fully support freedom of choice JLives... there are preventative measures available to avoid pregnancy all together.
pepecat
Board Meister

Post by pepecat »

GordonH wrote:
JLives wrote: Nobody should have a baby as punishment for having sex. Thank goodness we're a country who values this and let's women determine which medical procedures she consents to.
I fully support freedom of choice JLives... there are preventative measures available to avoid pregnancy all together.
Question: Why was it necessary to enact the Family Maintenance Enforcement program?

Answer: Because a lot of the fathers of unwanted children just abandon their responsibility.

So many males still feel it is the woman's fault for having babies. Unbelievable.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

GordonH wrote:
Again, why do you think that none of them are practicing preventative measures?

Conservative girl I knew in Alberta, very right wing, voted Kenny, spoke much like you. Until a condom broke and she found out she was pregnant. She was in no state to raise a child, and so thankfully the conservatives she supported hadn’t yet succeeded in their attempts to take away her access to an abortion. Was certainly an eye opening experience for her.

Return to “Social Concerns”