Deprogramming the Believers of the Cult of Covid

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
lightspeed
Guru

Deprogramming the Believers of the Cult of Covid

Post by lightspeed »

A good starting point.

Add your resources to help people escape the Cult of Covid.

https://archive.org/details/reiner-fuel ... t-lockdown
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Deprogramming the Believers of the Cult of Covid

Post by gardengirl »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Jan 5th, 2021, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
KiloHotel
Übergod

Post by KiloHotel »

Oh boy where to begin..

Here's an easy one to digest, I hear "what's anyone have to gain from these lockdowns etc" quite a bit. Here's a response to that sentiment:

Some images to stir the mind a bit, before some more serious content below.

Videos:

"Part 1 through 4 of a series about Covid-19 by Janet Ossebaard"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BcQreblrFHGj/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fuYuzAmD5rfm/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IQ95oxJ7KcOv/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/POtUDmpbBDMH/

"The BitChute channel of Janet OsseBaard"
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ws4fMTn6yNc7/
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Explaining the myth of the PCR test to the layperson:

“The reason is that the intended use of the PCR was, and still is, to apply it as a manufacturing technique, being able to replicate DNA sequences millions and billions of times, and not as a diagnostic tool to detect viruses.“

https://bpa-pathology.com/covid19-pcr-t ... ingless-2/

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-th ... t-a-virus/

This will help people to understand why they’re being fed garbage data.

“Cases” are not sick infectious people.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Ka-El
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ka-El »

Long pandemic could add to extremism, decline in democracy: Defence Department report

A new research report by the Department of National Defence suggests the longer the COVID-19 pandemic rages, the stronger right-wing extremism and other threats in Canada and around the world are likely to become.

The report prepared by the Defence Department's research arm lays out a range of political, economic and security challenges that could emerge — or become more prominent — depending on how long the pandemic goes on.

To that end, it looks at what may happen in a best-case scenario, which would see COVID-19 brought under control by the end of this year, as well as the potential ramifications should the pandemic last past 2023 and — as a worst case — 2025.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/lo ... li=AAggNb9
Disinformation and fake news have been lapped up by the right-wing dupes for some time now with the end game being to sow chaos and division among the population. Ironically, it is the anti-collective behavior and naivety of these self-presumed “freedom fighters” setting the stage for adoption of more authoritarian, even fascist policies.

I remember when we were younger and going through that anti-authority, anti-establishment phase (anyone here remember “don’t trust anyone over thirty” ?). It wasn’t a matter of deprogramming that changed our attitudes toward our communities; it was really just a matter of eventually growing up and developing more mature attitudes toward our communities.
Stop hate: don't feed the alt-right troll
typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 6th, 2021, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
ItsBigDaddy
Banned

Post by ItsBigDaddy »

Ka-El wrote:
Long pandemic could add to extremism, decline in democracy: Defence Department report

A new research report by the Department of National Defence suggests the longer the COVID-19 pandemic rages, the stronger right-wing extremism and other threats in Canada and around the world are likely to become.

The report prepared by the Defence Department's research arm lays out a range of political, economic and security challenges that could emerge — or become more prominent — depending on how long the pandemic goes on.

To that end, it looks at what may happen in a best-case scenario, which would see COVID-19 brought under control by the end of this year, as well as the potential ramifications should the pandemic last past 2023 and — as a worst case — 2025.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/lo ... li=AAggNb9
Disinformation and fake news have been lapped up by the right-wing dupes for some time now with the end game being to sow chaos and division among the population. Ironically, it is the anti-collective behavior and naivety of these self-presumed “freedom fighters” setting the stage for adoption of more authoritarian, even fascist policies.

I remember when we were younger and going through that anti-authority, anti-establishment phase (anyone here remember “don’t trust anyone over thirty” ?). It wasn’t a matter of deprogramming that changed our attitudes toward our communities; it was really just a matter of eventually growing up and developing more mature attitudes toward our communities.
Main Stream Media/Social Media has created a great divide amongst our communities.

I read this post and it screams, “if you aren’t a left winger then you don’t believe in democracy, you are a threat to your community, and you are immature.”

Being someone who leaned left the majority of my life... I can no longer support the left because of the vast manipulation of information, lies, deceit, censorship, cancel culture, and radical authoritarian behaviour from the left wing.

The amount of fake news that I have seen from both sides in the past 4 years is mind blowing.
The problem that lies with daft people that are close minded and can’t use their brain anymore is that they are being manipulated and mind warped by the MSM (left wing agenda pushers). They look to “fact checkers” to find the “truth” again “fact checkers” are ( left wing agenda pushers ) many of the facts that are claimed as “false” are opinions.

Covid 19 is becoming more of a political movement, it is clear by this statement from the article you posted:
The left wing agenda and narrative is rampant everywhere. They are radically pushing you and in many situations forcing you to support their narrative or there will be “ramifications”

Many people who support even a handful of right wing ideals have experienced “the ramifications” of what happens when they don’t buy into the left wing agenda.

This is a threat to our democracy and freedom of opinion and thought.
Last edited by ItsBigDaddy on Jan 6th, 2021, 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
ItsBigDaddy
Banned

Post by ItsBigDaddy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 6th, 2021, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
ItsBigDaddy
Banned

Post by ItsBigDaddy »

A very success Doctor and Lawyer fighting against this outrageous narrative, especially PCR testing.

https://archive.org/details/reiner-fuel ... t-lockdown
fluffy
Buddha of the Board

Post by fluffy »

ItsBigDaddy wrote:The amount of fake news that I have seen from both sides in the past 4 years is mind blowing.
The problem that lies with daft people that are close minded and can’t use their brain anymore is that they are being manipulated and mind warped by the MSM (left wing agenda pushers). They look to “fact checkers” to find the “truth” again “fact checkers” are ( left wing agenda pushers ) many of the facts that are claimed as “false” are opinions.
We have to consider the sophistication of the efforts ongoing to manipulate public opinion. I use bias/factchecking resources quite a bit, having found a couple I trust. It is very difficult to find news sources that aren't biased in at least some degree, but if you are aware of that bias and how extreme it is in advance, information a good factcheck/bias site can give you, then you are able to filter out dependable information by referring to sources from both sides of the political spectrum. A lot of people will find a source that says what they want to hear and take it as gospel, letting their own prejudices contribute to the manipulation. A good rule of thumb these days is that if you are using a single media source to base your decisions on, you are very likely someone's pawn.
How can a worker be both essential and unworthy of a living wage ?
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

I don't rely on ANY news source.

I rely on my knowledge and studies of biology.

It boggles my mind how so many know so little about how their own systems
work at optimum performance.

Like an athlete training for competition, our systems need to train for
their next event.

So simple, yet so misunderstood.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Ka-El
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 6th, 2021, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ka-El
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 6th, 2021, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
fluffy
Buddha of the Board

Post by fluffy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 6th, 2021, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
How can a worker be both essential and unworthy of a living wage ?

Return to “Social Concerns”