A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
User avatar
cyruslosco66
Banned
Posts: 3343
Joined: Aug 21st, 2020, 4:01 pm

A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by cyruslosco66 »

The reason why i think this should go here is simple , as Ka-el said in a different thread , a big part of this is a failure of education , which has lead to millions not knowing what reality is .


The conservative movement on turtle island , is at a crossroads , chose to head back towards a more reagenesk type ideology or head str8 over a cliff and stay with trumpism ?
the reason its at a crossroads is because the libs right now have the power to change alot of things which i wont get into just yet but rest assured , things will change just like they did after 9/11.
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
Sparki55
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3414
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:The reason why i think this should go here is simple , as Ka-el said in a different thread , a big part of this is a failure of education , which has lead to millions not knowing what reality is .
So the reason that you are writing here is to tell us there is a failure of education and millions don't know what reality is.
indianlarry66 wrote: The conservative movement on turtle island , is at a crossroads , chose to head back towards a more reagenesk type ideology or head str8 over a cliff and stay with trumpism ?
the reason its at a crossroads is because the libs right now have the power to change alot of things which i wont get into just yet but rest assured , things will change just like they did after 9/11.
Then you say that the reason the conservatives are at some crossroad is that liberals have great amounts of power to change many things all.

Yup, I have zero ideas what this ramble is about. Please educate my terrorist supporter brain since I'm clearly too uneducated to keep up with your advanced writing.
User avatar
cyruslosco66
Banned
Posts: 3343
Joined: Aug 21st, 2020, 4:01 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by cyruslosco66 »

lol big ideas sometimes take alot of typing to explain but more simply , if the conservatives dont wise up and forget about everything trump , the libs like biden and jt will be in power for decades . unless of course my ndp can gain more support .
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
Sparki55
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3414
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:lol big ideas sometimes take alot of typing to explain but more simply , if the conservatives dont wise up and forget about everything trump , the libs like biden and jt will be in power for decades . unless of course my ndp can gain more support .
*removed*

We also have our own elections here and our own politicians. We don't have a Trump to worry about here in Canada. That fact you compare Trump to our conservates here in Canada shows how little you know about conservatives in Canada.
Last edited by ferri on Jan 8th, 2021, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
User avatar
cyruslosco66
Banned
Posts: 3343
Joined: Aug 21st, 2020, 4:01 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by cyruslosco66 »

i cant help it if they keep expressing unwavering support for don trump sheeesh . maybe have a chat wit them to clue in ? :130:
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
Sparki55
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3414
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:i cant help it if they keep expressing unwavering support for don trump sheeesh . maybe have a chat wit them to clue in ? :130:
I should have a chat with who exactly? One can't call up all the conservatives in Canada and ask them which US politician they support.

I don't have anything I need to "clue into". You can try and explain yourself better than just making erroneous claims.
KiloHotel
Übergod
Posts: 1057
Joined: Oct 29th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by KiloHotel »

Maybe we need a new path for liberals too because they like to conduct psy ops on the populace like having a bunch of fake trump supporters casually walk into the white house to demonize trump and his supporters and justify a sleuth of things on their agenda.

https://gab.com/a/posts/105522467740011451 WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU RESPOND.
Septuagenarian
Übergod
Posts: 1517
Joined: Jan 1st, 2021, 7:49 am

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 5th, 2021, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Septuagenarian
Übergod
Posts: 1517
Joined: Jan 1st, 2021, 7:49 am

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 5th, 2021, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cyruslosco66
Banned
Posts: 3343
Joined: Aug 21st, 2020, 4:01 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by cyruslosco66 »

so for review , cpc had a page up that said some nonsense about taking back canada , then removed it when we found out .

several conservative mp and mla are on parlour , a known online club for terrorist if the rightwing nature .
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
Sparki55
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3414
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Sparki55 »

indianlarry66 wrote:so for review , cpc had a page up that said some nonsense about taking back canada , then removed it when we found out .

several conservative mp and mla are on parlour , a known online club for terrorist if the rightwing nature .
So for further review, the liberal party of Canada had a page up about destroying the CPC party once and for all. They had info up about how to rally in disguises that resembles the CPC party for ultimate disguise. The liberal party is all on this app called WhatsApp sharing terrorist info about how to remove opposition funding for the next election. They are actively planning how to destroy Canadian democracy. Those who can't understand this lack all intellectual critical thinking. Wake up. We all know and they removed all the evidence once we found out.

You're f :cuss: ing crazy indianlarry. Anyone can post stupid crap, doesn't make it true.
Septuagenarian
Übergod
Posts: 1517
Joined: Jan 1st, 2021, 7:49 am

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 5th, 2021, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimmy4321
Guru
Posts: 6839
Joined: Jun 6th, 2010, 5:40 pm

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by jimmy4321 »

There's a lot smart people that have demonstrated willful ignorance in the face of a mountain of evidence and science , it makes me feel sometimes there's some inside joke I'm not in on.
I think maybe the thumpers are most susceptible.
Septuagenarian
Übergod
Posts: 1517
Joined: Jan 1st, 2021, 7:49 am

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 5th, 2021, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ka-El
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12717
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: A New Path For Conservatives On North America

Post by Ka-El »

Septuagenarian wrote: Why America Needs a Reckoning with the Trump Era

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-colu ... -trump-era
Great article, thanks
Stop hate: don't feed the alt-right trolls

Return to “Social Concerns”