You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vaccine)

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 7529
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vaccine)

Post by Thinktank »

part 1- The flu kills thousands of people every year. Do you think vaccinations should be mandatory for airline travel?
(I bet you say yes)

part 2- On an airplane, who would you rather sit beside:

A - Two kids from Zaire, who both had the latest recommended flu vaccine but you don't know if they have Ebola or not. Want to sit beside them if they do have Ebola, but have a valid W.H.O. vaccine passport? [icon_lol2.gif]

Image

B - 96% of Poland who never get a flu vaccine, so they have no W.H.O. vaccine passport, but tested perfectly healthy - they have no fever and do not have the flu. (95% of China gets no flu shot either)

Image


C - An American child compensated by federal ‘vaccine court’ for brain injury - who got all the latest CDC flu vaccines and had a valid W.H.O. vaccine passport.


Image

Take the poll.
50% of people will not correctly answer the two-part poll question. Are you able to get it right?


https://suptonmclaughlin.files.wordpres ... 127452.jpg
strange "mystery diseases" that baffle the entire medical world, are the sordid products of vaccine poisons that disturb the chemical balance of the body and interfere with normal functioning- from "the Poisoned Needle"- 1959
User avatar
Richadio
Board Meister
Posts: 646
Joined: Feb 7th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by Richadio »

How would you get it right? There could be no right answer . The poll is purely hypothetical looking for hypothetical answers.
You would have no real knowledge in real life if a person beside you does or doesn't have a vaccine/passport or is current in any territorial vaccine program. It would be no ones business if you have a vaccine for any virus. You get on a n airplane, it's a crap shoot from the moment you purchase that ticket online, you don't get a choice to who you sit beside.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin.
Sparki55
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3189
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by Sparki55 »

Richadio wrote:How would you get it right? There could be no right answer . The poll is purely hypothetical looking for hypothetical answers.
You would have no real knowledge in real life if a person beside you does or doesn't have a vaccine/passport or is current in any territorial vaccine program. It would be no ones business if you have a vaccine for any virus. You get on a n airplane, it's a *bleep* shoot from the moment you purchase that ticket online, you don't get a choice to who you sit beside.
What thinktank is proposing, no matter how poorly is as such:

If the WHO joins with countries to make it law that you need a vaccine to fly for COVID, do you feel safe knowing that the same requirement isn't there for Ebola or other things.

I get the message, but the answer he is looking for is wrong.
youjustcomplain
Übergod
Posts: 1260
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by youjustcomplain »

part 1- The flu kills thousands of people every year. Do you think vaccinations should be mandatory for airline travel?
part 2- On an airplane, who would you rather sit beside

1. No. I don't think most people would think vaccinations should be mandatory.
2. Any of them. Well, maybe not the american from your example since that one looks like it may take up more space than just the seat they're in.
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 862
Joined: Sep 11th, 2012, 10:53 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by pieinthei »

No wrong answers.. you asked who I would RATHER sit beside, so its up to me.. who is going to tell me that I'm wrong for choosing who I'd rather sit beside
:135:
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 7529
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by Thinktank »

pieinthei wrote:No wrong answers.. you asked who I would RATHER sit beside, so its up to me.. who is going to tell me that I'm wrong for choosing who I'd rather sit beside
:135:
Here's some logical reasoning:

IF, someone says he wants all airline travellers to get Covid vaccine
THEN he sits by someone who has EBOLA - happily - because they got the Covid vaccine
the pro-vaxxer is dumb. (actually - really really dumb)

IF, someone says he wants all airline travellers to get Covid vaccine
THEN has the nerve to tell some vaccine-brain-damaged kid who wants to fly to Disneyland they need a Covid vaccine - mandatory -
the pro-vaxer is dumb.

NO
MANDATORY
VACCINES



Image

..
strange "mystery diseases" that baffle the entire medical world, are the sordid products of vaccine poisons that disturb the chemical balance of the body and interfere with normal functioning- from "the Poisoned Needle"- 1959
User avatar
mexi cali
Guru
Posts: 8592
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by mexi cali »

Man you've been busy lately.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 862
Joined: Sep 11th, 2012, 10:53 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by pieinthei »

Thinktank wrote: Here's some logical reasoning:

IF, someone says he wants all airline travellers to get Covid vaccine
THEN he sits by someone who has EBOLA - happily - because they got the Covid vaccine
the pro-vaxxer is dumb. (actually - really really dumb)

IF, someone says he wants all airline travellers to get Covid vaccine
THEN has the nerve to tell some vaccine-brain-damaged kid who wants to fly to Disneyland they need a Covid vaccine - mandatory -
the pro-vaxer is dumb.

NO
MANDATORY
VACCINES



Image

..
all this "logic" means to me is that you don't want to be vaccinated. therefore i will likely get my vaccine sooner, and not have to wait for some anti-vax mutton-head to get it first.. thank gawd its not mandatory..
typhoon44
Übergod
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sep 24th, 2017, 11:23 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by typhoon44 »

Well Captain false equivalency. The right answer is stay distanced, wear a mask when you cannot, and get the jab when it's your turn. It is the only path out of this.
lifegives
Board Meister
Posts: 590
Joined: Nov 26th, 2020, 6:11 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by lifegives »

Considering that someone with Ebola isn't contagious until they start showing symptoms and the fact that the R0 for it is ~2.0 that makes a big difference versus Covid-19 (R0: ~5.0) and regular influenza (R0: ~1.4) both of which can be spread pre-symptomatically.
User avatar
sobrohusfat
Guru
Posts: 5411
Joined: Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by sobrohusfat »

Thinktank wrote: On an airplane, who would you rather sit beside:
That sweet little cowgirl from Lethbridge that played crib with me all the way to FSJ that time - no matter what passport she might not have.



Did I get it wrong?
The adventure continues...
User avatar
Bsuds
The Wagon Master
Posts: 49344
Joined: Apr 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by Bsuds »

Doesn't matter to me because I have no intention of travelling until things are much safer.

Life is a crap shoot anyway. Here today dead tomorrow, happens all the time.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3435
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 4:22 pm

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vacci

Post by TylerM4 »

The grasping at straws, mental gymnastics, and random correlations in this post make my brain hurt.

Let's focus on this one statement alone as I'm not willing to waste anymore of my time with the rest.
"96% of Poland is healthy without vaccines":
- 1st off. BS. This is a statistic you or someone else pulled out of your hat and the word "healthy" is way too vague to have any real meaning in this context.
- 2nd, if it was true that's because the vulnerable portion of their population has already died due to lack of a vaccination program.
- If vaccines are the cause, why are people not getting vaccinated still getting sick?

This is the same as saying: 100% of people who don't use a parachute when skydiving are healthy. That's what you say if you're trying to mislead people. To provide non-misleading information you need to look at things like death rates from a disease vs "number of people who are currently alive".

I'm sorry, I'm not one of the sheep you can manipulate with misleading information like that. And a post loses all credibility when I see it. My apologies if that's not what your trying to do and simply fell for it yourself.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 7529
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vaccine)

Post by Thinktank »

Hey wait a minute.

You're sitting on an airplane with your vaccine passport in your hand, happily
flying to Puerto Valarta with a plane full of Israelis - all vaccinated - and you find
out:
scared.gif
Of 514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated,
I think the vaccine passport's purpose is to scare people into getting vaccinated and has absolutely
nothing to do with health. It's the dirtiest, most crooked thing any government has done since WW2 slaughtered sixty million people.
But I now see the writing on the wall and realize that if I don't get a vaccine passport, I won't be able to travel. So here it is, how and why I got vaccinated - a youtuber
People are getting vaccinated so they can travel - not because it's good for anyone's health
as you can see most people in Israel who got covid - were vaccinated.

People have an obligation to go against tyranny.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/p ... finds.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strange "mystery diseases" that baffle the entire medical world, are the sordid products of vaccine poisons that disturb the chemical balance of the body and interfere with normal functioning- from "the Poisoned Needle"- 1959
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 58903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: You will not answer this poll question correctly. (vaccine)

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 30th, 2021, 7:14 am ....
as you can see most people in Israel who got covid - were vaccinated.
...
Not most - 59% - but most of those were over 60 so now Israel are giving the booster shots.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Social Concerns”