Google stinks

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
BC Landlord
Guru

Re: What happend to you Google? You used to be cool.

Post by BC Landlord »

Shaping public opinion by manipulating mass media and social platforms is a very powerful tool, and some governments even weaponize it. However, many people subjected to it, learn quickly how to read between the lines. It's like persons losing their hearing or sight, developing other senses to help them navigate through the reality.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BC Landlord wrote: It's like persons losing their hearing or sight, developing other senses to help them navigate through the reality.
Too bad that doesn't work for losing your mind/memory.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Bsuds wrote:Too bad that doesn't work for losing your mind/memory.
You would be surprised, it does. People with short-term memory loss (very common with older folks) learn how to overcome it by frequently taking notes, rehearsing stuff, etc. But, that's for some other topic.

What I was trying to say, brain-washing can only go so far, and if those who rely on it become too ignorant, it backfires.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BC Landlord wrote: People with short-term memory loss (very common with older folks) learn how to overcome it by frequently taking notes, rehearsing stuff, etc.
I forget where I put the Damn notes! :biggrin:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

BC Landlord wrote:Shaping public opinion by manipulating mass media and social platforms is a very powerful tool, and some governments even weaponize it. However, many people subjected to it, learn quickly how to read between the lines.
I think every government uses this technique, just to remain in power.
And as I told my sister once ( we don't see eye to eye over anything ) all we have to do is Open Our Eyes.
We were all born with the instinct of what's right and wrong. Just because someone is telling us otherwise doesn't change a thing.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

stuphoto wrote:I think every government uses this technique, just to remain in power.
To a certain degree, they all do. But when they start imposing dictatorial power onto people, and undermining democracy, that is when things turns ugly.
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

Google decided that it's God !
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

I googled that up, and it appears the only one who doesn't claim Google is God happens to be Google :200:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Google+ ... uXGs64GHyM
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Google stinks

Post by GordonH »

bumped up

google is once again making my decision to drop them as my search engine a decade plus ago, Hell of a good plan.

btw just do a search on what they are currently doing, if you are interested.

Oh yes there youtube also doing stuff.
Last edited by GordonH on Oct 8th, 2021, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

The problem there is most other search engines seem to just use Google themselves Gordon.
If you found a good one I would love to know what it is.

All my devices use Android, which is of course Google
I hate Apple products even more.
As far as I know we don't have any more portable device options.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

stuphoto wrote: Oct 8th, 2021, 8:24 pm The problem there is most other search engines seem to just use Google themselves Gordon.
If you found a good one I would love to know what it is.

All my devices use Android, which is of course Google
I hate Apple products even more.
As far as I know we don't have any more portable device options.
Oops my bad, I don’t use google search engine (I corrected my earlier mistake).
I use DuckDuckGo
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Everybody should stop using Google as their information is farmed for targeted advertising which in unto itself isn't terrible if you do shop online but stop giving so much power to the Giants. Take the time to learn about other search engines and browsers such as Firefox and the Privacy they offer.
There's only one reason large Tech Giants become so large , it's the high percentage of people who decide to use them instead of seeking out other less intrusive choices
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 11th, 2021, 9:52 am If you search "David Icke Good" here's what you get:

Coronavirus: David Icke kicked off Facebook - BBC News

Twitter bans David Icke over Covid misinformation - BBC News

David Icke - Wikipedia

Coronavirus: David Icke's 'lunatic conspiracy theory' interview ...

Facebook removes page belonging to conspiracy theorist ...

TV station's interview with David Icke 'posed threat to public ...

David Icke - Conspiracy Theorist or Journalist? - YouTube

Cash for conspiracies: How David Icke, 'alternative' media and ...

Spotify removes podcast featuring David Icke, while Apple stalls
:smt045 it's all bad.

Now search "Pfizer is bad" and click on the results: Here's what the websites say:
B.C. slowed down its vaccination program last week when officials learned Pfizer wouldn’t delivery any vaccines for a week while it expands its plant in Belgium.
[icon_lol2.gif] not so bad.
“The results are really quite good, I mean extraordinary,” pronounced Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.Minutes after New York stock markets opened Monday morning, nearly every index soared to historic heights, with the Dow gaining nearly 3 percent by the end of the day. Pfizer stocks surged 7.7 percent, and its German vaccine partner, BioNTech, got a 13.9 percent boost.
[icon_lol2.gif] quite good.
The good times can't keep rolling forever. Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) just found that out the hard way.

Nearly everything seems to have gone Pfizer's way over the past three months. Pfizer and its partner BioNTech (NASDAQ:BNTX) reported fantastic results for their COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b2.
[icon_lol2.gif] quite good.

What is crap is your avatar
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

jimmy4321 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 2:35 pm What is crap is your avatar
A lot of people are finding out google is just pure evil.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Karmadistributer

Post by Karmadistributer »

Google and Facebook as well as all Mainstream Media are all pieces of excrement and that does stink. Faucci patented what they are calling this Vaccine as a bioweapon in 1998. Anyone arguing with the OP is either too dumbed down to be able to have an independent Critical thought. Or are part of an army of paid shills perusing social media and forums muddying the waters because they are getting compensated for it. want videos YouTube bans go to Rumble.com or Bitchute.com Want to know what is going on search Fall of the cabal and fall of the cabal the sequel. Watch them both from start to finish and wake up to the twisted reality we find ourselves in. WWG1WGA

Return to “Social Concerns”