Why Tribalism is the Best Thing Ever

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Why Tribalism is the Best Thing Ever

Post by Thinktank »

Have you ever been called a racist? It's the worst thing that can happen in your life- you feel like crawling into a garbage can - that's how low you feel.

But Tribalism is the Best Thing Ever.
( my definition of tribe is business men who work together to "slaughter" the competition)
One tribe - Mexicans - does cheap labour for another tribe - the rich guys. Best Thing Ever.

Those are Mennonites - but all churches are tribes. Aren't they? Maybe one of the JWs here can explain whether the people in one church tend to avoid people in another church like the plague - a kind of tribalism. And people in churches tend to do business with other people in the same church.

That's tribalism. Two guys of the same tribe ( my definition of tribe is business men who work together to "slaughter" the competition) planning a war - so the fifth richest ( or whatever he is) guy on earth can make money. It's a beautiful sight.

Let's slaughter two million people in Iraq - (brown skinned people to get slaughtered) and take their oil. Is that tribalism?
(remember - my definition of tribe)
Peter Santenello went to dinner with some rich people.
Peter Santenello went to dinner with some rich people.
That's Peter Santenello. he got invited to a very rich family for dinnner. The woman ( in the middle) said they kind of do tribalism - and it worked out nicely. That's when I realized Tribalism is a good thing, for business.

What do you think?

TRIBALISM: BEST. THING. EVER.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Why Tribalism is the Best Thing Ever

Post by youjustcomplain »

trib·al·ism
noun
the state or fact of being organized in a tribe or tribes.

Tribe
noun
a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.

I think I'll stick with these definitions. They seem more accurate than your random pictures making up definitions and somehow looping in racism.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

youjustcomplain wrote:Tribe
noun
a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.
So you mean like this kind of tribe. What you might learn in grade one.

There's Greta. There's the recognized leader - the Chief. Tribes need a Chief.

And that tribe - they tell me - lives in poverty,, living ten to fifteen years less than everyone else - I don't care much about those tribes.

It's the other tribes - the ones that slaughter their competition that I'm talking about.
looping in racism.
I'm more concerned with real racism, the kind where an entire country gets slaughtered.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

Oh yes, I likely did learn what a tribe was in grade school. And in grade school, I may have looked at your picture of 4 people standing together and asked my teacher "is that a tribe?". To which he/she would have responded with "No, that's a picture of 4 people. One of them is an activist and I don't know who the other three are."

A tribe is not your picture. I would say that a the definition of a Tribe was already provided to you. It's not racist to be part of a tribe. It's not racist to recognize other groups in society.

Yes, First Nations people in Canada do have a higher poverty rate than others. Yes, they have a higher incarceration rate than others. There is a BIG issue there. But I don't see your connection to their society and racism directly the way you think I should.
Tilter

Post by Tilter »

Very useful graphics Thinktank!

Tribalism is COLONIZATION.

1) The "migrant workers" were/are brought into the country through enslavement from the other countries that were colonized and used as slave labor to "clear the land of the obstacles" like slaughtering people, traditional medicines, food sources, and draining the swamps to create land base. The prime resource rich lands were allotted to the "tribes" for them to "use", or held for the crown.

Research Vernon Internment Camps WWI and where the CAF bases are located? Canadian Enslavement as common sense says those work camps being built aren't for the locals who already live in the area. Research Wellington county where the first "Poorhouse" or house of industry and refuge. Poverty was/is considered a morale defect so was/is a disability and old age. think of the new law to euthanizes those suffering with mental illness or the poor treatment of our seniors.

2.Once freed of the obstacles the colonies of the Amish of the US, Mennonites of Canada and to the North, the Hutterites, arrived. These tribes were allotted very large vast tracts of the most valuable lands of the Great Plains spanning the US and Canada. Canada's largest fuel resources of Oil and Gas sits with in these lands.

An APTN Nations at War episode of the local "Indigenous" history shows the progress of the slaughter from Oregon on up and states that the Scottish took the chief daughter's impregnated them creating the Metis children. The Hutterites married into the local half blood "tribe". Its a bloodline thing and only the first born male "heir" inherits any rights and by "hereditary" hold the exclusive chiefdom, stolen from the women whose Chief fathers were the original land holders. They are the wolves in fancy blankets.

Research the various religions sects include the Puritans but more importantly research dowries and follow the MONEY...

3. A extremely rich man shaking hands with another extremely rich man hand on a job well done in colonizing the "tribes" and slaughtering the obstacles that inhibited the land for the Royals exclusive use to build their personal luxury gated castles and their gated duchies for their loyal subjects who will be supporting their corporate greed.

Research History or the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, the Royal Family. Research their family trees, look for errors in the lineage and any illegitimate children? Pay attention to the last names some will be very familiar.

4. The snakes in suits, the Government (govern means control and ment means results) are gathered around in agreement. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We fooled them, we divide them through color, sex, religion or customs and wealth and while they were fighting amongst themselves, we stole all the resources from everyone. We controlled the results! Now quick sign that elimination order before they catch on.

Research what "Fueros" are and whose "customs" are they. Look up freedom cities or what the key to the city means?

5. The rich and entitled dining with the rich and entitled. Really? Only racists use the race card. If you are not part of the top 1% making about $540,000 a year, tax exempt because of the Fueros granted to you, then you are the slave, the Tax slave.

Research the United Nation, the UN. The New World Order, Bildaberg or the Nuremberg Trials and for your own sake research what is in the vaccine before you allow it into your body, your temple.

Research the culture of Human Trafficking.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

downloadfile.png
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “Social Concerns”