Liberty is Dead

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
JosefT

Liberty is Dead

Post by JosefT »

We used to die for freedom and liberty.

Now, the virtue signaling mob, that governs every aspect of our lives, deems 'safety' to be more important than everything and anything. Really? More important than freedom and liberty? Our grandfathers were blown up, in the millions, on the battlefield so people could be free of oppression and government tyranny. Now, we just hand it all away because, "someone, somewhere, might" get sick.

"Shut it all down!!" Who cares how many people can't feed their families. Who cares how many businesses go bankrupt. Who cares that the endless money printer is bringing hyperinflation to a grocery store near you. Who cares that the supply chains are broken? Who cares if kids need healthy natural human interaction to properly develop..... The attitude that you should socially isolate children, cover their faces, inject them with non-fda approved drugs, when they are basically immune from the current seasonal illness, so that you can virtue signal and feel morally justified in saving 'someone', is COMPLETELY backwards from the way life is intended to work. It's pure evil.

We used to take recommendations from the public health minister. Apparently, we now have to take orders from these unelected sell-outs. Did you happen to hear any of "Dr. Bonnie" speeches and orders? Talking to grown ups like children. An overt and obvious indication of narcissism. It's a well understood form of psychological abuse. Talk to you like an infant, while threatening you with police fines, force, and bankruptcy.

As the fires rage you won't see me helping to put them out. When war comes, you won't see me fighting for 'freedom". This land is lost. I'm already planning my escape from this land of virtue signaling lunatics that want endless government power. Just like my family did for me, when we originally immigrated here.

If every new act and bylaw can suspend the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, then Canada is Dead.
PoplarSoul
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Liberty is Dead

Post by PoplarSoul »

JosefT wrote: Aug 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm I'm already planning my escape from this land
Where are you planning to go?
No place on earth has freedom and liberty.
Desert island maybe.
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Become a sovereign citizen!
Septuagenarian
Übergod

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 4th, 2021, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldtrucker
Guru

Post by oldtrucker »

^^^Ye who holds the gun is in charge.

And my comment for this thread on a macro scale.....Ye who holds the gun is in charge.
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. You and 917 others hate this post.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

Septuagenarian wrote: Aug 7th, 2021, 2:02 pm Proves that liberty is indeed dead.

This dingbat been wearing those tinfoil hats way to tight its cut off oxygen to his brain-cell.
Come on Supreme Court of Canada step up and do Your Job.

"You've Gotta' Ask Yourself A Question. 'Do I Feel Lucky?' Well Do Ya...PUNK?" Harry Callahan
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

JosefT wrote: Aug 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm We used to die for freedom and liberty.

Now, the virtue signaling mob, that governs every aspect of our lives, deems 'safety' to be more important than everything and anything. Really? More important than freedom and liberty? Our grandfathers were blown up, in the millions, on the battlefield so people could be free of oppression and government tyranny. Now, we just hand it all away because, "someone, somewhere, might" get sick.

"Shut it all down!!" Who cares how many people can't feed their families. Who cares how many businesses go bankrupt. Who cares that the endless money printer is bringing hyperinflation to a grocery store near you. Who cares that the supply chains are broken? Who cares if kids need healthy natural human interaction to properly develop..... The attitude that you should socially isolate children, cover their faces, inject them with non-fda approved drugs, when they are basically immune from the current seasonal illness, so that you can virtue signal and feel morally justified in saving 'someone', is COMPLETELY backwards from the way life is intended to work. It's pure evil.

We used to take recommendations from the public health minister. Apparently, we now have to take orders from these unelected sell-outs. Did you happen to hear any of "Dr. Bonnie" speeches and orders? Talking to grown ups like children. An overt and obvious indication of narcissism. It's a well understood form of psychological abuse. Talk to you like an infant, while threatening you with police fines, force, and bankruptcy.

As the fires rage you won't see me helping to put them out. When war comes, you won't see me fighting for 'freedom". This land is lost. I'm already planning my escape from this land of virtue signaling lunatics that want endless government power. Just like my family did for me, when we originally immigrated here.

If every new act and bylaw can suspend the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, then Canada is Dead.
Since there are clear claims of not wanting to take part in society or community, then I think the plan to "escape from this land" makes total sense.

Enjoy the new home, wherever that may be.
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Social Concerns”