End the lockdown

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: End the lockdown

Post by LANDM »

Hurtlander wrote: Sep 3rd, 2021, 7:15 pm Hypothetically, what if some brilliant scientist discovers that Lysergic Acid Diethylamide actually 100% permanently cures Covid? Are you willing to force every Canadian 12 and older to take a hit of LSD ?
I’m not sure which is a sillier argument that I have read on these threads.......the road to nazism that vaxports will inevitably create or using a hypothetical argument about LSD curing covid.

:cuss: me, this is getting weird.

Next it will be "what if it is discovered that a combination of paedophilia and bestiality and suicide cured covid....would you be happy if forced to do it?".
You and 71 others Like this post
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: End the lockdown

Post by LANDM »

binky11 wrote: Sep 7th, 2021, 10:43 pm
Mtownsend wrote: Aug 31st, 2021, 11:50 am Conservative voters should seriously consider casting their ballot to the Peoples party of Canada this election. The PPC vows to end the expensive and authoritarian corona measures in place that are ruining small businesses and our economy. We simply cannot afford another 18+ months of this desolate isolation. No other party platform seeks to end the madness. All the other parties are in support of segregation and violating the charter of rights. We have 20 days to stop tyranny. Conservatives and liberals are one and the same. Please join me in voting for our freedoms back.
PPC getting my vote. :up:
Surprise surprise.
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Social Concerns”