Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Bigbacardi
Übergod

Re: Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Post by Bigbacardi »

Woohoo.
Don't need no stinkin mandate no more....
Remember, you are unique......Just like everybody else...
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Post by MAPearce »

Bigbacardi wrote: Apr 11th, 2022, 4:46 pm Woohoo.
Don't need no stinkin mandate no more....

Not now , not then , Not . EVER ...

What a waste . AND the one thing that will never go away , like the Wuhan flu, is the damage this division has created ..

Edit to add that there is an "auto correct" here ...

Can't say the name of where this FLU came from , like Wuhan China without it being changed to "Covid" ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

The vid speaks for itself and adds some info I found interesting. He does touch upon the Arrive Can app, Vaxx Passport, mobile device tracking & lockdowns for his perspective & news sources.
Last edited by hozzle on Apr 14th, 2022, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
Staredintoabyss
Board Meister

Post by Staredintoabyss »

Ka-El wrote: Apr 10th, 2022, 11:03 am
Fancy wrote: Apr 10th, 2022, 10:46 am
Nah - the people that want them appear to be very social.
And most psychologists would agree that being concerned about the safety and well-being of others makes them better socially adjusted than those who are only concerned about themselves.
Peoples stated motives and their actual motivations are not always the same, this is an issue with self report research.

"People who care about others vs those who care about themselves" is a moralistic categorization but largely a false and unusable one. A lot more context and specifics would be needed as both categories likely apply to all people depending on the context and framing.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Some people still think they can force anyone who enters their business to get vaccines.

:chicken:

Can you imagine anything more gross, more nasty, more indecent, more vulgar, more obscene than some kid coming to mow my lawn, and me telling him - coercing him - to get a vaccine that has waned in every LTC care home in Canada, where hundreds of fully vaxxed people have died (if not thousands)

NO BUSINESS IS ALLOWED TO FORCE SOMEONE TO GET A VACCINE. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

fluffy wrote: Apr 9th, 2022, 6:03 am Businesses are free to set their own safety regulations, including vaccination mandates.
Thinktank wrote: Apr 12th, 2022, 1:39 pm Early in 2022, health professionals including doctors, dentists, naturopaths, chiropractors, and Chinese medicine doctors were ordered by Dr. Bonnie Henry and the John Horgan government to be vaccinated by March 24, or stop practicing medicine. Many of these groups lawyered up, and the government has completely backed down on the threat to force these health professionals to stop working. The corporate, mainstream media have largely ignored the facts around this story.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Thinktank wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 11:34 am Some people still think they can force anyone who enters their business to get vaccines.
***Deleted for Brevity******
A business is private property and it can refuse admittance and/or service to anyone for any reason EXCEPT in contravention of the Human Rights Act of Canada.

If they feel that you are a hazard or dangerous to them, they can remove you or call the police and ask for assistance to do so.
Bring back the LIKE button.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Thinktank wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 11:34 am Some people still think they can force anyone who enters their business to get vaccines.

:chicken:

Can you imagine anything more gross, more nasty, more indecent, more vulgar, more obscene than some kid coming to mow my lawn, and me telling him - coercing him - to get a vaccine that has waned in every LTC care home in Canada, where hundreds of fully vaxxed people have died (if not thousands)

NO BUSINESS IS ALLOWED TO FORCE SOMEONE TO GET A VACCINE. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

fluffy wrote: Apr 9th, 2022, 6:03 am Businesses are free to set their own safety regulations, including vaccination mandates.
Thinktank wrote: Apr 12th, 2022, 1:39 pm Early in 2022, health professionals including doctors, dentists, naturopaths, chiropractors, and Chinese medicine doctors were ordered by Dr. Bonnie Henry and the John Horgan government to be vaccinated by March 24, or stop practicing medicine. Many of these groups lawyered up, and the government has completely backed down on the threat to force these health professionals to stop working. The corporate, mainstream media have largely ignored the facts around this story.

Can you post a source please ?

I have read that the provincial health authority has replaced the mandate with a requirement that regulated practioners divulge their vaccine status to patients and authorities upon request, but haven't seen anything that speaks to the legality of employers imposing vaccination requirements.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

alanjh595 wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 12:08 pm A business is private property and it can refuse admittance and/or service to anyone for any reason
Can I ask you a legitimate question - "HOW :cuss: STUPID DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE?
You're telling me farmworkers that want a job, have to get medicated with the **** the plantation worker decides they get medicated with, as long as plantation worker can prove he feels threatened by farmworker? So why stop at vaccines?
I want farmworker who is overweight to take high blood pressure pills, so he doesn't put other farmworkers at risk, and if he doesn't listen to me and take the medication I say he takes - he can go somewhere else for a job.
What kind of insane world do you live in?
So you want a job on a vineyard do you? Let's see if you're vaccinated, and I want you to start taking antidepression medication - just in case you're thinking of going crazy. I'm not taking chances - so you're getting medicated. I'm a business. Fluffy said I can do that.
So you want a job on a vineyard do you? Let's see if you're vaccinated, and I want you to start taking antidepression medication - just in case you're thinking of going crazy. I'm not taking chances - so you're getting medicated. I'm a business. Fluffy said I can do that.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Thinktank wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 3:16 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 12:08 pm A business is private property and it can refuse admittance and/or service to anyone for any reason
Can I ask you a legitimate question - "HOW :cuss: STUPID DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE?
Obviously NOT as stupid as you believe they are. They have rights, and you are trying to infringe upon those rights by mocking them.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Thinktank wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 3:16 pmYou're telling me farmworkers that want a job, have to get medicated with the **** the plantation worker decides they get medicated with, as long as plantation worker can prove he feels threatened by farmworker?
If the employer feels there is a reasonable risk of transmission then yes, they can mandate vaccinations.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

fluffy wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 7:02 pm If the employer feels there is a reasonable risk of transmission then yes, they can mandate vaccinations.
No they can't.

Because then every mentally unstable employer (and there are millions of them)
can hold employees hostage by saying
"get vax #2 or you're fired"
"get vax #3 or you're fired"
"get vax #4 or you're fired"
"get vax #5 or you're fired"
"get a new experimental vax or you're fired"
"you just got a common cold - you're fired."
"I noticed you contacted a family member who had the common cold - you're fired"
"you went to Disneyland where people had the common cold - you're fired."
"you got a common cold twice this year instead of once - you're fired."

while the mentally unstable employer sits in his house.
Can you imagine working for a mentally unstable, paranoid lunatic who is scared of croaking from getting the cold?
You'd be jabbed every month. And have some **** stuck way up your nose every day.

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Thinktank wrote: Apr 16th, 2022, 7:24 am
fluffy wrote: Apr 15th, 2022, 7:02 pm If the employer feels there is a reasonable risk of transmission then yes, they can mandate vaccinations.
No they can't.

Because then every mentally unstable employer (and there are millions of them)
can hold employees hostage by saying
"get vax #2 or you're fired"
"get vax #3 or you're fired"
"get vax #4 or you're fired"
"get vax #5 or you're fired"
"get a new experimental vax or you're fired"
"you just got a common cold - you're fired."
"I noticed you contacted a family member who had the common cold - you're fired"
"you went to Disneyland where people had the common cold - you're fired."
"you got a common cold twice this year instead of once - you're fired."

while the mentally unstable employer sits in his house.
Can you imagine working for a mentally unstable, paranoid lunatic who is scared of croaking from getting the cold?
You'd be jabbed every month. And have some **** stuck way up your nose every day.

An employer can dismiss any employee at any time with or without cause. That is the law.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

alanjh595 wrote: Apr 16th, 2022, 8:03 amAn employer can dismiss any employee at any time with or without cause. That is the law.
:up: :up:

And there is no law expressly forbidding vaccine mandates.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thinktank wrote: Apr 16th, 2022, 7:24 am while the mentally unstable employer sits in his house.
Makes me wonder if you have any employees.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

fluffy wrote: Apr 16th, 2022, 8:16 am And there is no law expressly forbidding vaccine mandates.
Looks like you have no clue what you're talking about. :smt045

If some paranoid lunatic wanted to be Hitler and inject stuff in me continually I would take the :cuss: to court.

Bonnie Henry just got her a$$ kicked by some lawyers in Kelowna

Bonnie Henry Forced To Back Down on Mandatory Vaccination for Health Professionals :up: [icon_lol2.gif] :biggrin:

https://notcbc.ca/2022/04/04/lawyers-le ... rus-story/

Return to “Social Concerns”