Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
featfan
Guru

Re: Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Post by featfan »

I have seen a few news sites that have stories of Alberta's health minister closing over 20% of ICU beds in the last 90 days due to staff shortages.
And all of Canada is going to layoff/fire unvaccinated workers.
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Post by Terris »

featfan wrote: Sep 6th, 2021, 4:30 pm I have seen a few news sites that have stories of Alberta's health minister closing over 20% of ICU beds in the last 90 days due to staff shortages.
And all of Canada is going to layoff/fire unvaccinated workers.
:up:

Exactly...

There are already businesses here in town so hurting for qualified employees that they are actually calling former employees and others who have been retired, and asking them to come back to work.

There are 2 guys back at my workplace who retired 3 years ago.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... EEHNbfkNDk

We're not quite there yet here in Canada, but the slow, little by little, withering away of our rights, and division of the citizens is continuing nonetheless...

Australia and other countries in Europe have not faired so well; and our own mainstream media is covering up this slow march to medically spawned fascism, all with the support of the blind, and ill thought out intentions of the willingly vaccinated who are so amazingly quick to jump on the pharmaceutical bandwagon$.

Interesting that, the most aggressive fascist policing, is being enacted by countries whose governments have already completed the gun control part of the their Fascism 101 program, leaving them free to use the covid vaccine rationale as a club against those who will never comply, and shouldn't have to unwillingly comply in the first place but...

You can already see the essence of fascism being whispered, throughout many threads on this forum, in the same yellow star shades of 1930's Germany, that people must have argued about then too.

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.X2sqPQ6B ... d=3.1&rm=2

Good luck with all this everybody, and thanks for all the fish...
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

MAPearce wrote: Sep 6th, 2021, 10:21 am Imma put this right here
Agree 100%. The fact that this virus is mutating so quickly that the vaccine can’t keep up will render us all essentially ‘unvaccinated’ in due time
Where are all those who called me names when I said this would happen a year ago ?

crickets ......
Those people are still around but they called you names for entirely different reasons. All in response to your own posts. Just as this one is directly in response to your question. :smt045
You and 71 others Like this post
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

LANDM wrote: Sep 7th, 2021, 11:14 pm
MAPearce wrote: Sep 6th, 2021, 10:21 am Imma put this right here

Where are all those who called me names when I said this would happen a year ago ?

crickets ......
Those people are still around but they called you names for entirely different reasons. All in response to your own posts. Just as this one is directly in response to your question. :smt045

But it happened just as I predicted , didn't it ?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

Without the government and the so called health experts taking into consider natural immunity, and how that should be included in the herd immunity equation. How are we suppose to believe this narrative?

Way too many holes and unanswered questions in this whole narrative!
It's about control, not health.

Remember when the US government needed to pass the patriot act to spy on its citizens to root out terrorism? Once you give up liberty you will never get it back.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

we haven't enjoyed much for decades
Income tax for example, was to be a brief measure
We live governed by a limbo stick
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

Zedi wrote: Sep 8th, 2021, 4:42 pm Once you give up liberty you will never get it back.
No such thing as liberty anywhere in the world, unless you live on a desert island.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Yet we welcome it ....
we haven't enjoyed much for decades
Income tax for example, was to be a brief measure
We live governed by a limbo stick
And forget that the things we champion as temporary have always become permanent ..

The Three colours of the " Vax App" are green for double , blue for single and grey for non ...

Temporarily , green means good .. UNTIL you forget to get the MANDATED booster and , in time , you go down a notch to blue ..Right ?

You have a "choice" to either get that booster or not .. But if you DON'T ??

Tell me that this too , will be temporary ... Suckers .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

MAPearce wrote: Sep 8th, 2021, 5:26 am
LANDM wrote: Sep 7th, 2021, 11:14 pm

But it happened just as I predicted , didn't it ?
Nobody cares, it's sad. The same issues people complain about today is what we were told would never happen a year ago. If done slow enough, most humans adapt.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Nobody cares, it's sad. The same issues people complain about today is what we were told would never happen a year ago. If done slow enough, most humans adapt.
Well , I choose to use comply instead of adapt ..

But yeah .. Do it slow and say it often . Eventually it all becomes truth .

Sad indeed .
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Vaccine passports are only the beginning.

Social Credit Passports already exist, and they are coming to Canada whether you like it or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGB8dCDf3c
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/we- ... dit-system

People who praise the government lose social credit score. People who praise their government gain credit score. Your social credit score is a movement license. You will be prevented from traveling, buying certain things, shopping in certain areas, unless your social credit score is above a certain threshold. This plan is already underway. And because Canadians went along so easily with Vaccine Passports, it will be very easy for the next step of Social Credit Passports to come into effect. In fact, some Chinese citizens here in Vancouver are still being monitored by China's social credit system.

You won't be able to get a job, travel, go to school, get a loan, unless you are loyal to the government. Coupled with UBI and digital wallets, the government has complete and total control over every single person.
daveandanne
Übergod

Post by daveandanne »

Someone said on here that this dirty Virus and the measures to stop it will end as soon as almost everyone gets educated about it. But we know everyone in the entire World will never get to that standing in even a thousand years.

Who is going to do this impossible act and who is going to give all of them the Vaccines.

And if this Virus was human altered with Henepah then there will never be that ever happening.

This is the reason we have to know exactly how it began so that we will know exactly when it might end, if ever.
daveandanne
Übergod

Post by daveandanne »

Who is giving these unvaxxed people this dirty Virus that they are overwhelming our Hospitals with?.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Prolly other unvaxxed
You don't have to get the vax, just avoid the non essential services requiring proof
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Private businesses are also private property, so they can have a policy on only allowing vaccinated clients/customers into their business.
People can :swear: and complain... or just go to another business or go online.

Threatening &/or making false orders via phone is incredibly childish, grow the :swear: up.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Social Concerns”