Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Post by normaM »

Oh, there will be blow back, not to mention the people with their " home drawn vax ports"
Yea, I can't see the Law racing out to respond to a Whine one one call.
Maybe they can hire covid bouncers, or use people how have to work off fines with community service
Or playschool attendees.. I mean who would be so awful to yell at a lil kid? oh wait - the same people would unravel publicly when they are told NO
You can try and dirty my name, but I'll wear your hate like war paint
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Why we need this vaccine passport mandate (from a vaccinated persons perspective):

Post by MAPearce »

The government will grant funding for implementation for restaurants, as they did for covid measures - plexiglass, etc.
If they do that , you should know the vaxport or whatever isn't going to be temporary ..
I payed attention in High school....But I didn't need too .
eires37
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by eires37 »

fluffy wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 10:21 am
eires37 wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 10:07 amDue to my job & overseas travel I got the vaccine x 2, but it really shouldn't be the job of a minimum wage restaurant seater/greeter to check or ask for vaxx passes. They run the risk of having someone go Robert Deniro on them for just doing their job. The RCMP better be ready for a ton of headaches trying to respond to restaurant issues.
GordonH wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 10:08 amThe amount of police officers needed to just enforce the fines to businesses alone (across BC) would be insane.
I agree. And how long will it be until the enforcement complaints take on the same priority as a bicycle theft ?
Unfortunately I don't think they'll be on the RCMP "radar" in terms of responding to them.
Rejigger
Übergod

Post by Rejigger »

MAPearce wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 10:58 am
The government will grant funding for implementation for restaurants, as they did for covid measures - plexiglass, etc.
If they do that , you should know the vaxport or whatever isn't going to be temporary ..
Oh, I already know that it won't be. Except it won't only be used to track what's proving to be an ineffective vaccine.

Elsewhere on the board, people have written about the social credit system* they have in China. It's really not that hard to believe it could happen here. Look at all the 'virtue signaling' that goes on. Those people would foam at the mouth to have a score to prove how what good citizens they are.

*a national blacklist developed by the government of the People's Republic of China under General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping's administration. The program initiated regional trials in 2009, before launching a national pilot with eight credit scoring firms in 2014. It was first introduced formally by then Chinese Premier, Wen Jiabao, on October 20, 2011, during one of the State Council Meetings. In 2018, these efforts were centralized under the People's Bank of China with participation from the eight firms. By 2020,[needs update] it was intended to standardize the assessment of citizens' and businesses' economic and social reputation, or 'Social Credit'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

~
Septuagenarian
Übergod

Post by Septuagenarian »

Still, on imposing and / or enforcing any vax regulations, if anyone reads what I posted about Alberta earlier, I think the message may be coming clearer, "The sooner individuals and businesses realize that they're on their own, the better our leadership is going to look." Kenney just makes that a little more apparent.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Post by MAPearce »

Rejigger wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 11:54 am
MAPearce wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 10:58 am

Oh, I already know that it won't be. Except it won't only be used to track what's proving to be an ineffective vaccine.

Elsewhere on the board, people have written about the social credit system* they have in China. It's really not that hard to believe it could happen here. Look at all the 'virtue signaling' that goes on. Those people would foam at the mouth to have a score to prove how what good citizens they are.

*a national blacklist developed by the government of the People's Republic of China under General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping's administration. The program initiated regional trials in 2009, before launching a national pilot with eight credit scoring firms in 2014. It was first introduced formally by then Chinese Premier, Wen Jiabao, on October 20, 2011, during one of the State Council Meetings. In 2018, these efforts were centralized under the People's Bank of China with participation from the eight firms. By 2020,[needs update] it was intended to standardize the assessment of citizens' and businesses' economic and social reputation, or 'Social Credit'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

~
Five " Alan's" :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

I can imagine seeing waiters and waitresses walking away from their jobs after being yelled at by customers because of being asked about showing vax passports.

You think employers are having hard time finding staff now.... no body wants to yelled at by potential customers.

Certainly not by ALL customers, by enough.
"You've Gotta' Ask Yourself A Question. 'Do I Feel Lucky?' Well Do Ya...PUNK?" Harry Callahan
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

I am watching friends and family buckle to stress and division.. its unhealthy

If you truly believe in employer mandates, vaccine passports, or unvaccinated not getting universal medicare for covid infection. I think you need a tattoo so I can avoid you. Dont talk to me, I am giving up on you!!! You have already given up on me in some insidious and foolish way and although my giving up is not completely true... blind trust for the wealthy class and their PR news channels, mental retardation, and mental slavery is far more dangerous then covid ever was. This is a time that defines Joost Mereloo's menticide.

A comedian is better at journalism then CNN,CBC,MSNBC.. castanet. the last 4 minutes is important.
Japan??

https://youtu.be/iDy4gVdMJ-I

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doubt what Jimmy says?
Why havent they been censored on twitter?
Why are lies a message aloud to be so pervasive on all mainstream?
do you trust the authors of censorship? who audits that..

Here are just a couple local examples of what that Mr Dore is explaining.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... Ivermectin
Castanet is not independent it was bought many years ago by a company that tries to not change the format to avoid detection.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/frontburner/ho ... -1.6160513

Here is a good 20 years 9/11 clip, its pretty sobering.
https://youtu.be/VIROk-Ey-oc
he has two other recent videos that are regarding covid directly.
https://youtu.be/kIqOh2XDwXk
fluffy
Buddha of the Board

Post by fluffy »

two wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:37 pm...or unvaccinated not getting universal medicare for covid infection.
That the first I've heard of that. Can you supply a source please ?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

fluffy wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:46 pm
two wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:37 pm...or unvaccinated not getting universal medicare for covid infection.
That the first I've heard of that. Can you supply a source please ?
Its not something the government is suggesting, its a growing sentiment in political blogs and articles, there are many look them up.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Post by MAPearce »

Its not something the government is suggesting, its a growing sentiment in political blogs and articles, there are many look them up
Never mind the opinions of some of the Mensa candidates of these forums ...
fluffy
Buddha of the Board

Post by fluffy »

two wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:51 pmIts not something the government is suggesting, its a growing sentiment in political blogs and articles, there are many look them up.
So misinformation then.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
Rejigger
Übergod

Post by Rejigger »

two wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:37 pm I am watching friends and family buckle to stress and division.. its unhealthy

A comedian is better at journalism then CNN,CBC,MSNBC.. castanet. the last 4 minutes is important.
Japan??

https://youtu.be/iDy4gVdMJ-I

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doubt what Jimmy says?
Why havent they been censored on twitter?
Why are lies a message aloud to be so pervasive on all mainstream?
do you trust the authors of censorship? who audits that..

Here are just a couple local examples of what that Mr Dore is explaining.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... Ivermectin
Castanet is not independent it was bought many years ago by a company that tries to not change the format to avoid detection.
Be careful about promoting Ivermectin.

As discussed on page 3 of the thread, Bkr: Geert Vanden Bosshe PHD, DMV just informed the world,
"Ivermectin is shown to have anti-viral properties but isn't used in humans because the dosage needed is so great that it's toxic to humans."

Jimmy Dore showed only PART of what the NIH website writes about Ivermectin with relation to covid. Here's the full paragraph of which he only showed the first sentence...

"Rationale
Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures.13 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.14,15 Even though ivermectin appears to accumulate in the lung tissue, predicted systemic plasma and lung tissue concentrations are much lower than 2 µM, the half-maximal inhibitory concentration (IC50) against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.16-19 Subcutaneous administration of ivermectin 400 µg/kg had no effect on SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in hamsters. However, there was a reduction in olfactory deficit (measured using a food-finding test) and a reduction in the interleukin (IL)-6:IL-10 ratio in lung tissues.20"

But, hey, I learned something new just now: Ivermectin helps to bring one's sense of smell back, "a reduction in olfactory deficit"
~
Rejigger
Übergod

Post by Rejigger »

two wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:51 pm
fluffy wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:46 pm That the first I've heard of that. Can you supply a source please ?
Its not something the government is suggesting, its a growing sentiment in political blogs and articles, there are many look them up.
I've read plenty of that sentiment right here on this discussion board, too.
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

fluffy wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 5:29 pm
two wrote: Sep 12th, 2021, 4:51 pmIts not something the government is suggesting, its a growing sentiment in political blogs and articles, there are many look them up.
So misinformation then.
tell me which part or how is it misinformation?

Return to “Social Concerns”