Legal Cannabis Sales Winning

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Legal Cannabis Sales Winning

Post by captkirkcanada »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/ ... -B-C-study

Looks like legal weed is outselling blckmrkt which is the goal and was predicted by me and many others .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Legal Cannabis Sales Winning

Post by The Green Barbarian »

captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 10:36 am https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/ ... -B-C-study

Looks like legal weed is outselling blckmrkt which is the goal and was predicted by me and many others .
why is there still a black market at all? Why aren't they all being shut down? Where are the cops and judges to stop this illegal drug selling? And aren't these fools now called "legacy growers"?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Individuals who were smoking pot long before legalization was even a dream in someone’s head, are probably going to their supplier simply because it’s cheaper.

There’s absolutely no way to know because they aren’t registered with any level of government.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

GordonH wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 11:12 am Individuals who were smoking pot long before legalization was even a dream in someone’s head, are probably going to their supplier simply because it’s cheaper.

There’s absolutely no way to know because they aren’t registered with any level of government.
But why is there still a supply of illegal drugs being made available to these losers?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 10:52 am
captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 10:36 am https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/ ... -B-C-study

why is there still a black market at all? Why aren't they all being shut down? Where are the cops and judges to stop this illegal drug selling? And aren't these fools now called "legacy growers"?
No idea , when i say blackmarket i mean stores that dont have govt permit but are not on first nation land . No one has to sell on the street anymore when you can just give someone a ounce at a time legal. If someone makes beer or wine then sells it to someone that is black market booze . Happens every day :130:
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 11:33 am
GordonH wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 11:12 am Individuals who were smoking pot long before legalization was even a dream in someone’s head, are probably going to their supplier simply because it’s cheaper.

But why is there still a supply of illegal drugs being made available to these losers?
Who’s going to stop them... JT [icon_lol2.gif]
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
allegedschnitzel
Fledgling

Post by allegedschnitzel »

I have a couple friends that are growing their own in their back yard. The legal limit of 4 plants can produce a LOT of bud, enough to share a couple mason jars with your friends! I haven't actually bought flower in 2 years.
Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

allegedschnitzel wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 8:24 am I have a couple friends that are growing their own in their back yard. The legal limit of 4 plants can produce a LOT of bud, enough to share a couple mason jars with your friends! I haven't actually bought flower in 2 years.
How about this for an idea?

"Gardening Contests
Gardening contests & giveaways from around the web. Follow the links for details on how to enter and win cool stuff.

https://www.pinterest.ca/TheKatsGarden/ ... -contests/"

Cool stuff could be a lot of things: bongs, grinders, rollers . . ..
The Rat Fink 318 at Okanagan Lake. Our second home for over 20 years, and soon to be our official residence.
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

If you read the article closely you will note that :
The survey also found 71 per cent of B.C. marijuana consumers reported making their pot purchases at licensed retailers, while 40 per cent got the substance from friends, 19 per cent from family and 14 per cent grow their own.
That's 144%.
Hard take anything in the article seriously if they can't even do simple math.
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 12:11 pm No idea , when i say blackmarket i mean stores that dont have govt permit but are not on first nation land .
Stores(?) on First Nation land are blackmarket and a huge part of the problem as they don't have Canadian government approval.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

cv23 wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 11:37 am
captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 12:11 pm No idea , when i say blackmarket i mean stores that dont have govt permit but are not on first nation land .
Stores(?) on First Nation land are blackmarket and a huge part of the problem as they don't have Canadian government approval.
*removed* Not only do they have fed permits they also have bc permits . They people setting up blackmarket shops on reserve land are non first nations like biker gangs .

https://www.wlfn.ca/businesses/sugar-cane-cannabis
Last edited by ferri on Aug 3rd, 2022, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Harm Reduction Is Cool
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 12:15 pm Not only do they have fed permits they also have bc permits . They people setting up blackmarket shops on reserve land are non first nations like biker gangs .
The only "permits" the MAJORITY of cannabis retailers(stores) on Native land in the Okanagan Valley have is nothing more than $50 business licenses from the Band who's land their on.
They have ZERO licenses from the Province or Feds
https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/35 ... n-reserves
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

cv23 wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 11:37 am
This quote implies all first nation land has non permit stores which is untrue . I proved it isnt true .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

This is from 2019

On July 3, 2019, the Government of Ontario announced its plans for a second allocation of cannabis retail store authorizations. The allocation allowed for the authorization of up to 26 stores on First Nations reserves. On July 31, 2019, the AGCO began accepting applications from applicants who wished to operate a store on a First Nations reserve. For more information, see Results of Allocation Process for Cannabis Stores on First Nations Reserves. We now know of 27 legal permitted stores in canada on reserves . Isnt learning fun ?
Harm Reduction Is Cool
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Looks like the bc govt is going to work with first nations instead of sending in the calvery

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2022PSSG0004-000064 :up:
Harm Reduction Is Cool

Return to “Social Concerns”