CNC Machine for cutting MDF

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: CNC Machine for cutting MDF

Post by Ub2 »

I stumbled on this hand held cnc router that you might find interesting, very cool. It is pricey though.

I think they are due to release it soon.

gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

Now that is cool. I would love to try one out before buying one but I could see the special tape being a pain in the @$$. They said it not expensive and comes on a large roll by the looks of it.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Kinda cool, only issue is relying on very steady human hands.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

The idea is extremely cool tho.
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

Actually, if you notice the router actually floats concentrically, and you need only to be in the target zone and the machine will self-correct to stay on the programmed outline. So steadiness is not as great a consideration as one might think.
smh69

Post by smh69 »

CNC machining, refers to the CNC machine tools for processing a part of the process, CNC machine tool processing and traditional machine tool processing procedures are generally the same, but also has undergone significant changes. Machining method for controlling the displacement of parts and tools with digital information. It is an effective way to solve the problems of variable variety, small batch, complex shape, high precision and high efficiency and automatic processing.
CNC Machine
Elizabeeth

part cnc

Post by Elizabeeth »

spam
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Aug 24th, 2017, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam

Return to “Creative Endeavours”