Firearms Forum!

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Re: Firearms Forum!

Post by Jack DeBear »

Mike 'n Marty :up:
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

Jack Marston demonstrates the Red Dead Redemption gun collection.

My faves to use are the Scholfield revolver, Evans repeater, and Carcano rifle.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Jflem1983 wrote:
seewood wrote:Penticton curling rink next weekend, 20th anniversary antiques and gun show.

Best gun show in the Okanagan

Any new offerings or all old and antique?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Best gun show in the Okanagan[/quote]

Any new offerings or all old and antique?[/quote]

Usually in the 3 years ive went its mostly older stuff. The best thing is there are hard to find parts. If u build or restore rifles this is a godsend .

There are some newer offerings. Hey dont u live in Edmonton. Look up my buddy Martin at kloppenflaggen arms. Im sure i butchered the name. He has lots of contacts and can get u good deals on lots of new stuff
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Any new offerings or all old and antique?[/quote]

Went yesterday am. Lots of old but some new. Talked to one and the M1 Garand seemed to be a hot item. He sold 3 in the first 2 hours.
Some colourful old tea cups if you like that kind of thing as well.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

There are some newer offerings. Hey dont u live in Edmonton. Look up my buddy Martin at kloppenflaggen arms. Im sure i butchered the name. He has lots of contacts and can get u good deals on lots of new stuff[/quote]

Will try and find that name..lol. I have had good success buying and selling off of gun nutz.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://oceola.ca/

I understand they are having classes to help people get their PAL at the end of April.

:biggrin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Jflem1983 wrote:

Gonna be tough in a 308.

I know Marlin makes the 1895 in a 45 70. Lots of people like that gun.

A 45 70 is awesome.
Gramps had a double in a 10 ga. I wonder whatever happened to it... he also had an octagon barrel 38 55.
My cousin has that one now.
My fav handgun is the SW 460 V .
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

vegas1500 wrote:There are some newer offerings. Hey dont u live in Edmonton. Look up my buddy Martin at kloppenflaggen arms. Im sure i butchered the name. He has lots of contacts and can get u good deals on lots of new stuff

Will try and find that name..lol. I have had good success buying and selling off of gun nutz.[/quote]

I tried for several years to join that sight. I have gun contacts all over Canada. Never did get on to gun nutz. Congratulations sir. Good deals on there. Wiah i could get on somehow.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

oldtrucker wrote:
How's your wrist after a box of shells? I just watched a vid on that gun-looks painful. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age.

That's a two handed monster.
I know peeps who put it down after one, and others who won't touch it once they see the kaboom.

I can't do a box.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

You guyz are makin' me feel nostalgic for things that go booom.

It's been over ten years since I was last at a range.

Tried out a Hawken black powder at a meet up in Dunvegan.

At least no scope-eye possible from that, thank God.
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

I wish I could get back into firearms. I just don’t care anymore, for some reason.

I found archery to be more fun, I guess.
I am... the law!
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Bump stocks do not appear very useful to me. Just the same. No reason to ban them. Let the market decide

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

The lil sqid hogg got a book deal. Amazing for a pansy who hid in a closet

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I pick up what we shoot, 22's and all.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”