Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Excellent 1st period by Kelowna 2 goals + time of possession/keeping puck in Kamloops end.

3 more just like this one & I'd say watch out WHL, Rockets are serious contenders.

To those who had issues with coaching, watching tonight its not an issue.

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Tonight everything just clicked together for the rockets. Their passing, the battle in the corners, getting pucks to the net. Looks like rockets were saving their best hockey for the playoffs. They keep playing like this and yes GordonH, rockets could be serious contenders. Cant get a head of ourselves though. It was only game 1. There is tons of potential though if they can keep doing what they were doing. Go Rockets Go!!!
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

jaz301 wrote:Tonight everything just clicked together for the rockets. Their passing, the battle in the corners, getting pucks to the net. Looks like rockets were saving their best hockey for the playoffs. They keep playing like this and yes GordonH, rockets could be serious contenders. Cant get a head of ourselves though. It was only game 1. There is tons of potential though if they can keep doing what they were doing. Go Rockets Go!!!

I know about getting ahead of myself, if Kelowna can continue pepper Kamloops 40+ SOG while keeping Kamloops well under 20 SOG. Tonights game will say a lot, if Kelowna continues were they ended yesterday.
Wait & see, game 2 is again on Shaw channel 304 in HD or 11 in SD starts at 7pm.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

Great game rockets well coached. Where is the idiot that said smith was a bad coach under his rock i guess. [icon_lol2.gif]
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Last number of minutes was a little to close for me, but Kelowna heads to Kamloops up 2 games to none. Hopefully Kelowna can repeat there game 1 performance in game 3 & 4.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote:Last number of minutes was a little to close for me, but Kelowna heads to Kamloops up 2 games to none. Hopefully Kelowna can repeat there game 1 performance in game 3 & 4.

Heading into Kamloops with a 2 game lead is exactly what the rockets needed. Rockets just need to stick to their game plan now and hopefully they come out of Kamloops with at least another win.
Life is too sho......
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

GordonH wrote:3 more just like this one & I'd say watch out WHL, Rockets are serious contenders.

I predicted that the Rockets would win the Memorial Cup a month ago. Good to see I'm not the only crazy one out there.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

Glacier wrote:I predicted that the Rockets would win the Memorial Cup a month ago. Good to see I'm not the only crazy one out there.

Congrats. Did they hand it out to them last night, or are they going to make them go through the motions of winning 18 more games?
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

the idiot that said he was a bad coach is in a different thread.
Saturday was a little too close for comfort but they did it. Would love to go up to Kamloops but something called work gets in the way, will have to listen as we don't have the cable provider. Friday's score could have been much worse had it not been for their goalie (Kamloops). Someone in our section on Saturday night said they were in a booth above the benches on Friday night and said Mr. Hay was losing it on the bench with his guys. Hopefully they can get both wins in Kamloops and sweep but a split works too.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Game 3 goes tonight in Kamloops, for those who get Shaw TV channel 11 in SD or 304 in HD. Should be a good game
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Little disappointed at turn out for Kamloops Blazer playoff game.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Ouch
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Ouch is right, heard the rink was only half full. Hope the boys bounce back tonight.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Buualouie wrote:Ouch is right, heard the rink was only half full. Hope the boys bounce back tonight.

Kelowna can't allow Kamloops to tie up the series, we need a split then comeback Friday and end series at Prospera.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Agreed, if they let Kamloops back into it, I fear it will be a short play off run

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”