NFL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: NFL

Post by ferri »

I still don't know. lol

That game last night was nerve wracking! I was impressed with Geno Smith!

I was kind of snickering reading the update on Darrell Taylor's injury (that was scary!)
"He was so mad about having to be taken off the field like that," Carroll said. "He wanted to get up, they just wouldn't let him do it, because they had to do all the secure methods to take care of him and all of that. But man, he didn't want any part of that."
https://www.seahawks.com/news/really-go ... ry-updates
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

ferri wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 1:47 pm Oh brother.

Terry Bradshaw catching heat for ‘cringey’ Erin Andrews comment

He said this: “You got your cowboy boots on and your shirt,” Bradshaw said. “You’re lookin’ good. That was nice. I enjoyed that interview.”

:135:

https://nypost.com/2021/10/15/terry-bra ... Ia--07zueA
I don't see that as cringy. She dressed the part and she looked good. She did. why is cringy to say that?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure it out. I felt guilty because I mentioned how nice Terry looked that day, his suit was really nice and I said, out loud, that he was the only guy I'd ever seen that looked in a cowpie hat. I'm probably going to get sent to prison for that.

And also, I lost all respect for TJ Watt last night after that multiple punching stunt of his. When an announcer even says it looked like he was assaulting someone then there's a problem!

Video in article: https://heavy.com/sports/pittsburgh-ste ... x-collins/
― Albert Einstein
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Great. One of those games. A flag after every stinking play.
― Albert Einstein
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Members of Congress ask NFL for documents, information from Washington Football Team probe

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... -NLETTER01
― Albert Einstein
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

A few surprises (for me anyway) from yesterday:

The Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers really aren't very good at the moment.

Baltimore Ravens might not be as good as I thought or are the Bengals that good?

Green Bay Packers might be better than I thought once they get their injured players back.

Not surprised but disappointed that the Seahawks' season will not be a happy one. Time to blow it all up and start over?
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

ferri wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 10:08 am Yeah, I'm still trying to figure it out. I felt guilty because I mentioned how nice Terry looked that day, his suit was really nice and I said, out loud, that he was the only guy I'd ever seen that looked in a cowpie hat. I'm probably going to get sent to prison for that.

And also, I lost all respect for TJ Watt last night after that multiple punching stunt of his. When an announcer even says it looked like he was assaulting someone then there's a problem!

Video in article: https://heavy.com/sports/pittsburgh-ste ... x-collins/
I hadn't heard about the incident so I watched the replay. He was clearly trying to knock the ball out but the optics certainly didn't help.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Good game last night. I was pulling for the Cards but have to admit GB was the better team. I love how easily Rodgers throws the ball. Just a flick of the wrist.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

mexi cali wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 9:35 am
I hadn't heard about the incident so I watched the replay. He was clearly trying to knock the ball out but the optics certainly didn't help.
One or two punches okay, but I couldn't figure out why, with a couple of guys holding the player and Watt punching, punching, punching, the refs didn't blow a whistle? That's not the first time I've seen refs let stuff like that go though, and then they wonder why the players start fighting on the field.
― Albert Einstein
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

mexi cali wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 9:38 am Good game last night. I was pulling for the Cards but have to admit GB was the better team. I love how easily Rodgers throws the ball. Just a flick of the wrist.
It WAS a good game! I usually get bored with low scoring games...lol But that one was great.

Edited to add:

[icon_lol2.gif]
FC1SZPKXEAgQmBB.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
― Albert Einstein
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

ferri wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 9:39 am
mexi cali wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 9:38 am Good game last night. I was pulling for the Cards but have to admit GB was the better team. I love how easily Rodgers throws the ball. Just a flick of the wrist.
It WAS a good game! I usually get bored with low scoring games...lol But that one was great.

Edited to add:

[icon_lol2.gif]

FC1SZPKXEAgQmBB.jpg
That was hilarious... Aaron got the last laugh though.
"You've Gotta' Ask Yourself A Question. 'Do I Feel Lucky?' Well Do Ya...PUNK?" Harry Callahan
I don't care whether people like me or dislike me. I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

It was! That and when the dude had ahold of his jersey while he was running and he had his hand out to the refs. hahaha

Edited to add:

It's a meme now of course... https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/packers- ... xjg3cAbFho
― Albert Einstein
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

ferri wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 10:49 am It was! That and when the dude had ahold of his jersey while he was running and he had his hand out to the refs. hahaha

Edited to add:

It's a meme now of course... https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/packers- ... xjg3cAbFho
That was priceless. The "c'mon man" look on his face.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

So the Hawks finally found a team they could beat. [icon_lol2.gif]
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I know! Poor Trevor. It was hard to root against him.

Russ got the pin out of his finger so things are looking up I hope.
251857796_4450117395054307_1280038617651780802_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”