NFL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Re: NFL

Post by lesliepaul »

GordonH wrote: Jan 8th, 2023, 8:24 pm
GordonH wrote: Jan 8th, 2023, 5:00 pm Hell of a interception by Seattle in OT, Seahawks now get to wait for outcome of Detroit vs Green Bay.
They will be looking for a tie through OT or Lions win.
Okay, Seattle is in playoffs. Detroit were spoilers for GB.
I was a Seahawks fan for many, many years..........now I just don't care what they do..........WHY?

The Seahawks will NEVER win another Super Bowel or come close as long as Pete Carroll is the coach. Too many coach's today think THEY are the team........Belichick NOT included because he does everything on a different level of intelligence from other coach's.

He will NEVER live down that 1 yard play to LOSE the 2015 Super Bowl...........YES, Darrell Bevel, the Offensive Coordinator called the play but what was so bad was Pete Carroll DEFENDING the play call immediately when questioned minutes later.........at worst he should have kept his mouth shut and the team may have survived psychologically.

Carroll has cursed the team for as long as he is there..........but that 's just me.
Last edited by lesliepaul on Jan 8th, 2023, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I didn't expect the Seahawks to go this far this season because of all the new, young players. Neither did any of the "experts". I'm very impressed with the new talent on the team, it's been amazing to watch a team that is rebuilding do this well.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Geno is the first player to be selected to the Pro Bowl AFTER being in the league for more than ten years.

Good on him.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.tsn.ca/nfl/dallas-cowboys-t ... -1.1903582 hope brady has a little magic left to beat the cowboys
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I wish I could share the tweet from last night. LOL I can sort of:

Seahawks to Lions: Hakuna Matata

Lions to Seahawks: YOU'RE BLEEPING WELCOME.

Hahahaha I keep looking at that and laughing because the Packers and Lions hate each other. :D
― Albert Einstein
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ferri wrote: Jan 9th, 2023, 9:42 am I wish I could share the tweet from last night. LOL I can sort of:

Seahawks to Lions: Hakuna Matata

Lions to Seahawks: YOU'RE BLEEPING WELCOME.

Hahahaha I keep looking at that and laughing because the Packers and Lions hate each other. :D
yup
that was a good one.
Last edited by the truth on Jan 9th, 2023, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Wow.

Bills' Damar Hamlin released from Cincinnati hospital after cardiac arrest on field

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bills-da ... 8eb7240b5c
― Albert Einstein
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ferri wrote: Jan 9th, 2023, 1:03 pm Wow.

Bills' Damar Hamlin released from Cincinnati hospital after cardiac arrest on field

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bills-da ... 8eb7240b5c
great news :smt045
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I said I figured there were nurses running to his room when that ball was getting run back. LOL

Doctor Describes Wild Scene Inside Damar Hamlin’s Hospital Room Opening Kickoff TD vs. Patriots: “He Set Off Every Alarm In The ICU” (VIDEO)

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/dama ... 3iJEx4OCWM
― Albert Einstein
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Next weekend:

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Kansas City Chiefs
NY Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles
Cincinnati Bengals vs Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: Jan 16th, 2023, 6:12 am Next weekend:

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Kansas City Chiefs
NY Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles
Cincinnati Bengals vs Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys
I’m probably going get these all wrong, don’t really care.
Kansas City Chiefs
Philadelphia Eagles
Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers... not a Fan of Jerry Jones.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

By the way, I've always thought the Bills Josh Allen's story was pretty amazing.

Untold tales on the making of Bills star Josh Allen
DOWN THE STRETCH of his high school career, Josh just couldn't get any eyeballs or attention from college recruiters. So he went to nearby Reedley Junior College. Early on in his one season there, Josh posted a Hudl highlight for college recruiters. Then he typed up a simple email that he sent to 1,000 college coaches. Yes, 1,000. He hit head coaches, offensive coordinators, QB coaches, anybody he could find.

The note said:

Hello coach, my name is Josh Allen and I am a quarterback at Reedley JC out of California. I stand at 6'5" 210 pounds and am a full qualifier, and feel like I would be a great fit in your offensive scheme! Please have a look at my Hudl.

Please get back to me at any convenience!

Thank you

The number of calls he got back? Exactly zero out of 1,000.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/354 ... er-journey
― Albert Einstein
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

ferri wrote: Jan 9th, 2023, 2:37 pm Doctor Describes Wild Scene Inside Damar Hamlin’s Hospital Room Opening Kickoff TD vs. Patriots: “He Set Off Every Alarm In The ICU” (VIDEO)
Did you notice that no one saw Damar Hamlin on camera since the "accident." (since the coincidence)

Docs on Hamlin: "We have permission from him and his family to let you know he watched the game on Sunday. He was beyond excited."

Why not get him to talk on camera? Could this be the biggest cover up ever?
wow.gif
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

There were pictures of him visiting the Bills locker room once he was released from the hospital.
― Albert Einstein
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

The players have rated their teams in various categories and the report card makes for some interesting reading. I had always assumed that meals would be provided by the teams, free of charge to the players, but not all teams do that. And if you don't like rats then don't sign a contract with the Jaguars!

https://nflpa.com/nfl-player-team-report-cards

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”