Canadian Football League

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing.

Re: Canadian Football League

Postby Jflem1983 » Jul 27th, 2018, 5:20 am

Bunch of din doo nuffins . Making multi millions of dollars to catch a football. Claiming oppression. Refusing to stand for the anthem. Yes i turned it off. Every one of them is welcome to play football in some other country. Wonder how much they will get payed ?

NFL became a joke when they allowed that nonsense to go on. Then the media gave it attention. Yep that league is dead to me. They can move the teams over to England for all i care.

Now CFL. That is a great game. I wish we had a local team. Regina is a long way to go for a football game. I go to lions games on occasion if the Riders are in town.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3272 posts

Postby GordonH » Nov 4th, 2018, 10:38 am

Regular season is over, next week is East & West Semi-finals
Sunday November 11, first honour the Fallen is all the wars.

10am PST has Eastern Semi:
Crossover BC Lions vs Hamilton Tiger-Cats (of course I'm going for BC)

1:30pm PST has Western Semi:
Winnipeg at Saskatchewan (either would be okay with me, giving the Riders the edge)
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you. John Spence
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 8720 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby seewood » Nov 4th, 2018, 11:04 am

^^^^ has a cross over team ever made it to the Grey Cup?

Do hope BC represents the East in the Grey Cup... only in Canada eh....
I am not wealthy but I am rich
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1499 posts

Postby GordonH » Nov 4th, 2018, 11:11 am

seewood wrote:^^^^ has a cross over team ever made it to the Grey Cup?

Do hope BC represents the East in the Grey Cup... only in Canada eh....

Nope, closest was 2017 Saskatchewan Riders getting to Eastern Finals... losing to Toronto

Knowing Hamilton lost yesterday to 2nd worse team in the league Montreal, our chance are good to make Eastern Finals.

Added Later: hopefully Edmonton has cold snap on November 25th, always makes for an interesting game.
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you. John Spence
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 4th, 2018, 11:31 am

Go riders
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 4th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Went down to the pub. Figured it was game time. Nope. Just NFL on. What a let down. Real football next week.

Jflem1983
Guru

Postby GordonH » Nov 4th, 2018, 4:58 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Went down to the pub. Figured it was game time. Nope. Just NFL on. What a let down. Real football next week.

You made me recheck my post, for moment I thought I forgot to post the date.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 4th, 2018, 5:07 pm

GordonH wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Went down to the pub. Figured it was game time. Nope. Just NFL on. What a let down. Real football next week.

You made me recheck my post, for moment I thought I forgot to post the date.

All my bad Gord. Not your doing. Got a little excited there is all. Nov 11th it is

Jflem1983
Guru

Postby GordonH » Nov 10th, 2018, 6:07 pm

I rather miss some of tomorrow game then miss going and honoring our Veterans & those who have falling.

John McCrae wrote: In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
  That mark our place; and in the sky
  The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
  Loved and were loved, and now we lie
      In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
  The torch; be yours to hold it high.
  If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
      In Flanders fields.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Postby Snman » Nov 11th, 2018, 1:26 pm

44 zip for the Ti-Cats after 3 quarters. LMAO!!! The Leos are completely outclassed. Hey Wally, beat it!!
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod

Liked in: 982 posts

Postby GordonH » Nov 11th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Snman wrote:44 zip for the Ti-Cats after 3 quarters. LMAO!!! The Leos are completely outclassed. Hey Wally, beat it!!

Turned on few minutes ago, Wally's last game & team stayed home.

Go Winnipeg Go
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 11th, 2018, 2:28 pm

Riders have 3 home games . Regina . Calgary and Edmonton. All home games for Saskatchewan. CANADA'S team

Jflem1983
Guru

Postby GordonH » Nov 11th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Riders have 3 home games . Regina . Calgary and Edmonton. All home games for Saskatchewan. CANADA'S team

Today they are at against Winnipeg at home, if the win they meet Calgary in Calgary.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 11th, 2018, 2:39 pm

GordonH wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Riders have 3 home games . Regina . Calgary and Edmonton. All home games for Saskatchewan. CANADA'S team

Today they are at against Winnipeg at home, if the win they meet Calgary in Calgary.

Have u been to Calgary when Saskatchewan is in town. Thats a home game. Even in the west final. Been there

Jflem1983
Guru

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 11th, 2018, 2:40 pm

Same with Edmonton. Although Edmonton has a bit more backbone than Calgary. Calgary fans get beat up in their own stadium.

Jflem1983
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Sports / Great Outdoors