WHL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: WHL

Post by GordonH »

Game 7 tonight winner moves on to round 2 to face Victoria.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

should be a great game- go rockets go
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

My avatar should be good indicator of whom I'm going for.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Wow! What a game and what a finish! Good on the Rockets for winning 2-1 in overtime and off they go to Victoria.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

So glad they were able to beat Kamloops tonight! Bring on the Royals. Though not sure I like chances on beating Victoria, but hey anything can happen.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

jaz301 wrote:So glad they were able to beat Kamloops tonight! Bring on the Royals. Though not sure I like chances on beating Victoria, but hey anything can happen.

Until Kelowna actually loses, will could still win. True our regular season games against Victoria have not been very good with Herringer, as you have said anything can happen.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Deleted by poster
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Round 2 of WHL Playoffs

Moose Jaw Warriors @ Brandon Wheat Kings
Regina Pats @ Red Deer Rebels

Kelowna Rockets @ Victoria Royals
Everett Silvertips @ Seattle Thunderbirds
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

If you are Shaw tv customer its on SD on channel 11 or HD on channel 358
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

I did catch some on tv but just not as exciting as listening to Regan Bartel. I believe all these games will be televised.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

just popping in wrote:I did catch some on tv but just not as exciting as listening to Regan Bartel. I believe all these games will be televised.

All 7pm Start

Tomorrow
Tuesday
Thursday
Friday
Sunday
Tuesday

SD channel 11 if follows last nights game HD channel 358
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Rockets are in tough now, down 2 games to none. They need to win next 2 at home.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

I'll be there Tuesday... OK The Royals are my hometown team and , yeah , I am cheering for them but these next two are going to be fantastic , edge of your seat games !
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Kelowna won't be knocked out tonight, its still a must win game for them. Going down 3 games to none rarely ever has a comeback to win result.
Shaw customer can get it on channel 11 in standard definition or high definition on channel 304

jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

What a game that was tonight!! All tied up now at 2 games a piece. Way things are looking we might be going the full 7 games.
Life is too sho......

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”