Kelowna Falcons

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Jflem1983
Guru

Kelowna Falcons

Post by Jflem1983 »

Been going to Falcons games for probably 10 years. Nice to see the team get some fan support the last few years. It is high quality baseball. I encourage anyone to go to a game. It is cheap enough.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Kelowna Falcons

Post by Jflem1983 »

Fire works night. Falcons won 5 in a row. Gonna be a good game. Bring your brooms !
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Falcons win falcons win. Up 1 game in a best of 3 playoff vs Bellingham. Has been a great season. Tonight was start of playoffs. Get out to a ballgame next season. Ill buy a few of you a ticket if thats what it takes to get a person in a seat.

gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

and season will be over tomorrow, thank god, sick of everyone parking in front of my house, hopefully u got the nail out of your tire ok
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

gman313 wrote:and season will be over tomorrow, thank god, sick of everyone parking in front of my house, hopefully u got the nail out of your tire ok

Along comes Rockets 2018-19 season
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

Looks like they got a new coach. Go Falcons

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”