Calisthenics/body weight training.

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing.

Calisthenics/body weight training.

Postby wellness-solutions » Jul 5th, 2018, 10:57 am

Hi all, just wondering if there are any groups/people who get together for body weight/calethentics workouts. Being part of a group or community can be so motivating, an opportunity to learn from each other and sharing the journey makes it so much better. Would love to hear from anyone who knows of a group/groups or has this interest, regardless of your level (mine is beginner)
Appreciate you reading.
Carl

Jflem1983 likes this post.
wellness-solutions

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Calisthenics/body weight training.

Postby Jflem1983 » Jul 5th, 2018, 12:40 pm

wellness-solutions wrote:Hi all, just wondering if there are any groups/people who get together for body weight/calethentics workouts. Being part of a group or community can be so motivating, an opportunity to learn from each other and sharing the journey makes it so much better. Would love to hear from anyone who knows of a group/groups or has this interest, regardless of your level (mine is beginner)
Appreciate you reading.
Carl

There are several. Check facebook
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3268 posts

Postby wellness-solutions » Jul 5th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Thanks for replying
That's strange, was on fb and only saw gyms and trainers, not nonbusiness related groups.
Anyone else?
wellness-solutions

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Brushy Bill » Jul 6th, 2018, 11:07 pm

I try to work some of these exercises into my bush hikes, but never thought of going as a group
New mountain bike trails are showing up all the time in the Ok valley, great for tough uphill hikes then throw in some crunches and squats and chin ups from tree limbs then a few burpies, an audience would laff
Brushy Bill

Liked in: 13 posts

Return to Sports / Great Outdoors